Customize

Kirstie Alley Will Win DWTS, Thanks to Scientology

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Optimisticate, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Smurf Member

I didn't think she was that cocky. Evidently, casting didn't either because she got on the show. She was on 2 episodes of Match Game in 1979 & won $6,000. The following year, she won $800 on Password Plus (in 1982, she nabbed the Star Trek role). Back in the 70s & 80s, many aspiring actors substantiated their income with game show winnings.

You'll notice that actor Dick Rowan of 'Rowan & Martin' fame appeared on both game show when Krustie was a contestant.

2. RightOn Member

Game show contestants way back then were kinda usally dorky, shy and giggly. Not like today. Her attitude was not the norm for a garden variety game show constentant IMO.
  3. Herro Member

This thread is now about how Hines Ward lays the lumber every down.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Herro... your Mom is calling... time for bed.
  5. Smurf Member

6. Cheappassion Member

I am gai for Hines. I think I just gained a new love for Herro.
  7. Cheappassion Member

Huge "Stillers" fan... Yet, I had no idea that Hines won. Tells you how faggoty I think dancing is....DUMBEST ART FORM EVA
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

9. Herro Member

Always nice to see celebrities with a good sense of humor about themselves. She's looking pretty good for her age as well.
  10. Anonymous Member

ITT: Herro fails at makeup
  11. Squirrel King Member

To be honest, no she isn't looking good for her age. She's obese and her crazy Scilon diet will take 20 years off her life.
  12. nobody can look good after a severe cocaine addiction spanning the late 70's,all of the 80's and some of the 90's.
  13. Anonymous Member

yes they can
  14. Herro Member

1) She doesn't look obese at all.
    2) Proof that her "Scilon" diet will take 20 years off her life?
    3) You mad as hell.
  15. Anonymous Member

Kirstie.jpg

Kirstie Alley

Christopher:Can you say wow? In case you didn’t know… Kirstie Alley lost 90 pounds and last week she definitely wanted to show off her new curves in front of NYC’s Ed Sullivan Theatre before heading in for a taping of the Late Night With David Letterman. The 60-year-old actress looked absolutely fantastic wearing a plum-colored gown that totally flattered her slimmed down figure. Steph I have no idea why Kirstie was carrying that damn ugly bag… but man did she look fabulous wearing that floor-length dress.
    His Verdict: Style Winner

Steph:She looks absolutely incredible! I love purple, so I’m destined to love this dress. I’m a fan of the fabric and the flattering waistline. She looks fantastic and she looks like she knows it. I’ll ignore the bag because Kirstie deserves our untainted praise. Her Verdict: Style Winner

(credit: Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic)
  16. Herro Member

Lol @ people here calling her fat.
  17. dingodog Member

I don't like the fabric.
  18. Anonymous Member

that's a funny pic, because when you see her walk on the Letterman show she still has a gut and looks a lot bigger than the picture below

lol @ Letterman saying "Organic Lesbian" for a laugh

19. Anonymous Member

at 0:43, that looks like the real Kirstie.
    Someone done shooped her gut out of that picture!
  20. Squirrel King Member

21. Herro Member

Lol so was the video footage of her on Letterman touched up as well?

Good for you. You found an article about the health risks of obesity- nothing about her diet. And we've already gone over the obesity thing.

I don't think you're gay.
  22. Squirrel King Member

She is obese in the video.

Well to begin with the full ingredient list is not available and the product does contain natural forms of ephedrine which will raise blood pressure. This combined with her obesity... yes shocker to you I know, but she still is obese.

Is this an invitation to have gay sex thereby proving it? But then you will charge me with being straight and having hot gay sex to prove a point. So no gay sex for you.
  23. RightOn Member

the difference between that photo and the way she looks when she walks on the Letterman show is POUNDS apart.
    If you think that picture looks the same as her in the video, you need to get your eyes checked son
  24. Herro Member

Don't see much of a difference. She's sitting down, so her gut is going to show up. She looks good.
  25. RightOn Member

Duh
    watch the vid of her walking on stage on the Letterman show.
    vid is up above.
  26. Anonymous Member

admit it your a sucker for smoke and mirrors and '40 pounds of Makeup'
  27. Anonymous Member

Herro is a chubby chaser. lol
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

Before her team of Makeup Artists go all Tammy Faye Baker on her
  29. Herro Member

Holy shit, so much jealousy up in this thread.
  30. Anonymous Member

Holy shit, look at all those lines of cocaine on the floor behind her!

Kirstie.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 2
  31. xenubarb Member

LOVE the Ideal Org pumps! The rest of her isn't looking too bad these days. At least she's not slopping around in sweats with her hair all uncombed. (that's MY jerb!)
  32. xenubarb Member

What the hell is up with her bewbs? One points up, the other points down. Like Catalina Magdalena Lupestina Walladyna Hoco Poco Loco.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. xenubarb Member

THAT'S A MAN, BABY!
  34. Squirrel King Member

Bad photoshop is bad photoshop. (look at her shoulders... when you thin her out, the diagonal lines of her top need to be readjusted. We call this "the lifting of the bewb".)
  35. Triumph Member

zzzzzzzkirstiealleyphot.jpg
    Photoshop?? since when does Krustie appear in pictures that have been altered?
  36. Anonymous Member

someone please do a couple of screen shots from the Letteman vid when she just walks on with her big gut (like at 0:43 and before she sits down)
    and post it next to the shooped picture

Speaking of that vid, anyone watch it and see her "dancing" up against Letterman, its repulsive. And he seems totally grossed out
  37. Xenu Is Lord Member

38. LocalSP Member

39. The Wrong Guy Member

From Twitter a few hours ago:

Kirstie Alley@kirstiealley
    guess we'll all see what I REALLY look like on September 24th on DWTS... until then, ignore the Rags...LMFAO
  40. Internetzin Member

It doesn't matter what size she is she will always be a big buttered turd to me
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1