Customize

Kirstie Alley's Maine home for sale. Hope you like pink.

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

2. RightOn Member

maybe she is being regged LOL!
  3. grebe Member

That is a nice house. But this pic just gave me eye cancer:

0e783aa84891449db2e0a2b6eb65f71a.png.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. RightOn Member

where is the pic grebe?
  5. Anonymous Member

This^ is what people do when they have too much money.
  6. Anonymous Member

How very Laura Ashley meets Rachel Ashwell meets Betsy Johnson of her. :p
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

It is on the link, click through the first picture on to 34 more pages of nauseating pink.
  8. Anonymous Member

Also, how many beds does one need in a bedroom?
  9. Anonymous Member

I'm mildly intrigued at how she can get her fat ass up onto it without help, or at least a stepladder.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

can we haz here so people can see and then possible shoops PLEASE?
  11. Anonymous Member

/facepalm
  12. looks like a pretty doll house.
  13. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Do you really want more???
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

15. YES.
  16. I think it's perfect just the way she did it. If she had a hand in that design, which assuming if it's her home, she did. She has really refined, classic taste. And, it is very feminine, which makes it unique.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. anon walker Moderator

You nailed it! I couldn't come up with what that hideous room reminded me of. Kirstie's Plastic Dream House!
    I love a room with lots of windows, but you'd have to use a bulldozer to get it down to the point where my eyes wouldn't explode just by looking at it.
  18. Grebe, that's the room where you have a cup of cocoa and read a really good book before bed.
    Think like a bed and breakfast, except you actually get to live there for an extended stay.(lol)
  19. There's nothing plastic about it, though. (the materials and construction and furnishings are quality.) It's elegant. Like modern Laura Ashley, or what grandma's fantasy house would look like. (like, looking at those pictures took me instantly to my grandma's house i used to spend summers at as a kid. It was not as fancy as this one at all, but the same sort of traditional look...my china collecting grandma would love that place, but she would brag that her garden was better. lol!:p ) Look at the I think it was Sotheby's listing. It is situated on a private island, and the landscape and surroundings there are very beautiful, and not to mention probably a safe and private setting which would be very family friendly ...
  20. Anonymous Member

Sorry but the bird cage lighting fixtures scream new money white trash.
  21. When you're doing a large project like this, you consider the whole look.
    Knocking the fixtures...look at the rugs and furniture, that was not cheap.
    Lighting fixtures are not hard to change. Proper crystal chandeliers are very expensive. So, when you're doing design, one factors in budget into the whole scheme of things and there are constant trade offs and compromises involved. Overall, I think this is very nice. Also, when you're designing for a home, you have to consider context. For the structure and more traditional, historic look of the home, the interior design matches.
    Of course, you could modernize it in a creative way and have it still be cool.

i gotta go outside now.
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Xenu Is Lord Member

Is that the one with the Coon infestation?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. grebe Member

That bedroom is way too busy and the color palate feels like prison. Fine for a Bed and Breakfast, but it's no place to live.

Personally, I like white walls, empty spaces, and rugged furnishings that can take a lot of abuse from pets and, well, me.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

Her ass is so fat, she needs three beds for it.
    LOL
  26. I was trying to suggest to myself and guests that I'm beautiful and feminine.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  28. It took me a while to understand what you meant by three beds. Now I see, but those two in the window bay look very short. Are they for the two dwarfs when they visit?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

Miscavige and Cruise, you mean? ;)
  30. Anonymous Member

No, they get the bunkbeds in the moved 1970's trailerpark trailer not shown in the sotheby's pics.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  31. Xenu Is Lord Member

The pillows on the couch to the right look like they have LRH's face on them. How tacky!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  32. RightOn Member

I didn't mean the pictures were shooped silly
    I meant for that people may want to have some fun with a few of the pics and add Krusty to them.

As far as design goes? It is too sweet. It makes my teeth hurt.
    I don't mind girly looking stuff sometimes, but this is over the top and I am not 6 years old.
    Reminds me of a birthday cake/cupcake/tea party.
    But I wouldn't mind taking this place and doing a total redesign and making it mine!
    Looks like a great party house!
    • Agree Agree x 4
  33. YouSeeNothing Member

Lobsters. Clams on the other pillows.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  34. RightOn Member

is Kentucky Fried Chicken too far away from this place? Is that why she is selling?
  35. Anonymous Member

no it's not. i bet it is her and her kids. she has a funny sense of humor. so needlework like that would be funny , if thats what it is.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

oh wait. her kids are clams?
  37. Anonymous Member

KFC, Girl, we come from a different hood.
    She has a staff, Ahem, to make the KFC from chickens probably harvested from her own estate! With a recipe from Martha Stewart, and a bottle of imported wine.
  38. Anonymous Member

You strongly over estimate Alley's wealth.
  39. Ogsonofgroo Member

I think walking into that place would make my nutz fall off........ YUCK!

*cringe*
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  40. RightOn Member

lol Og!
    a definite nut dropper
    • Funny Funny x 1