Customize

Kirstie Alley's upcoming show on A & E...

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Smurf, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Smurf Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Kirstie Alley's upcoming show on A & E...

A show about Krusty losing weight?

That's... I'm at a loss for words.
  3. Re: Kirstie Alley's upcoming show on A & E...

Is it me, or has the diet dodger had her lips pumped?

Nice wig though...
  4. CantPickaName Member

Lose weight on TV? But...the camera adds 10 lbs
  5. Anonymous Member

If Kirstie has ten more points added to her, she will collapse in on herself and form a black hole. Incident III waiting to happen.
  6. WagTheWog Member

I bet she'd lose weight on the RPF weight loss program's diet and exercise program...
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Re: Kirstie Alley's upcoming show on A & E...

Its mostly Body Thetan weight...
  9. Alpha Bates Member

It's a good idea...that premise could carry the show forever.
  10. WTF Member

Seems to be a theme for Oprah.
  11. Anonymous Member

She's probably hoping the show lasts long enough for her to re-coup the $5 million smackers she (foolishly) donated to the cult.
  12. Anonymous Member

Pretty sure her "meat and potatoes" statement (in the in between of someone loosing weight) is NOT a pun.
  13. Anonymous Member

Oh dear sweet baby raptor/zokmbie jesus in a manger, looking at that woman's twitter page hurts my eyes.
    She is denying that she has a gay/male assistant.
  14. xenubarb Member

A&E used to feature some terrific shows. Like TLC, they seem to have slowly descended to the lowest common denominator of reality shows featuring midgets, dwarbs, junkies, and folk who can't boil water.

It's like they've become this sideshow station. STEP RIGHT UP, LADIES AND GERMS, AND SEE THE MAN WHOSE FACE WAS EATEN BY A TUMOR!

Oh wait. Kirstie Alley's boring and whiny travails should fit right in, although why anyone outside of her little Twitter cluster of Close Personal Friends would want to watch it is beyond me.
  15. Anonymous Member

Was she the supplier for the Fat2Gas scam?
  16. Anonymous Member

It looks absolutely horrible. Hopefully someone will pull the plug on it before it airs (like maybe because they realize that she never loses any weight).
  17. xenubarb Member

Hey, she lost 60 lbs. on Jenny Craig...problem was, she lost the same pound 60 times...
  18. Smurf Member

Wish someone would offer me a TV show and a big paycheck to whine about being fat...
  19. Anonymous Member

Recently I saw a commercial for this train wreck and her new show. She tried to come off as funny but instead came off as a totally unhinged luzcow. She was rambling on about about how much she loves men and her new motto being "men, lick them". She is not going to be a happy OT after becoming an even larger laughing stock as a result of whoring herself out on this show.
  20. Major Boyle Member

And I thought tubgirl was bad. I am now going to have nightmares about being licked by Kirstie Allie. Ahhhh!
  21. Anonymous Member

2guy2xj.jpg
  22. Smurf Member

It's not the first time. In 1991, Kirstie won an Emmy Award for her work in 'Cheers'. In her acceptance speech, she thanked then-husband Parker Stevenson "for giving me the big one for the last eight years".

Talk shows and the tabloids poked fun at her for weeks afterward.
  23. Anonymous Member

What happened to shows like Bill Kurtis' Investigate Reports? A&E has gone the appeal to the lowest common denominator route.
    Kirstie's crappy reality show will last a season-tops.
  24. JustSomeWoman Member

My EXACT thought! :D
  25. Anonymous Member

I can't wait for this show... couch jumping, man licking, and the fox in her is ON!

YouTube - Austin Fullmer - "Sex Machine"

The lulzcows who just can't stop giving... :D Never change scifag sooperstars!
  26. Anonymous Member

The Kirstie: Does this __________ make my ass look big?" rampage, now on Twitter.

Kirstie Alley (kirstiealley) on Twitter

27. Anonymous Member

I bet this gets canned within a few episodes. I mean really, who could possibly want to watch something like this?
  28. Rockyj Member

Its very sad that Kirstie is so washed up that she has to make fun of herself for being so obese that she can't get work! That she can state on national TV how much she hates herself for being so obese and in order to make money she is willing to do a reality show so people can watch her make a fool of herself trying to lose weight by exploiting her own children!
    Very Sick & Very SAD!
    Hmmm maybe $cientology doesn't really help people after all.
    WAKE UP KIRSTIE! No one cares that you're an obese washed up celeb who can make fun of yourself! What you really need is medical & professional help, like a psychiatrist!!
  29. xenubarb Member

I dunno...the same 3 people who watched Fat Actress and talk to Kirstie on Twitter like they're best buds?
  30. Rockyj Member

She ate Xenu!
  31. PhAnonynom Member

Krusty should make the most of her fat and play L. Ron Hubbard in a big budget bio pic.
  32. Smurf Member

Well, I hope she loses the fat for good this time around.... Oprah is ending her show in December...

And won't be around for Kirstie when she needs a TV venue to whine about getting fat again a 3rd, a 4th, and 5th time around and needs a new reality show to re-invent herself again... and again... and again...
  33. Skeptic1337 Member

I'd watch it but then I'm twisted like that.

I enjoy seeing fatties making fools of themselves. Specially ones that belong to UFO cults.

Shit I might even tivo it.
  34. Anonymous Member

fat-dating.jpg
  35. Anonymous Member

But... but... but... the way that she is now she can get more seasons of "Fat Actress" that no one will watch!

Don't do it Kirstie! Think of the twinkies!
  36. Rockyj Member

I think that maybe one of the most grossest pics of all time, especially if that's really her stom...stom...uch hanging out of her dress.
  37. Skeptic1337 Member

No, that's her hood hanging down.
  38. Anonymous Member

I just saw the new commercial, where she's talking about eating caek, and I threw up a little in my mouth.
  39. Triumph Member

It will be twice the train-wreck the Anna Nicole Show was.
  40. Anonymous Member

It will be three times the trainwreck when you find out that Kristie caused the trainwreck with her OT powers. And only then will you find out that the trains were carrying hostess little debbie cakes.