Customize

Kirstie Alley's upcoming show on A & E...

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Smurf, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Kirstie Alley's upcoming show on A & E...

She'd better calm down or the moonbat's going to have a stroke before her show airs. She's raging on her Twitter about an anon giving her a hard time.

PLEASE SPAM BLOCK @tinytott67 I have blocked and reported this EVIL BOT no less than 500 TIMES. Get EVERYONE you know to SPAM BLOCK IT.

IF YOU LIKE ME AND TRUST ME..trust me that @tinytott67 is NOT what it PRETENDS to be...NOTICE IT ONLY EVER has 0 FOLLOWERS & FOLLOWS...BOT

If you hate my religion..don't follow me..easy as that..you certainly aren't going to convert me OUT of it...lol..religion haters are BIGOTS

Last comment (of the day)..lol..on religion..People embrace their faiths..our country fought long and hard for religious freedom. Cherish it

@PinkTribble you have absolutely NO idea what you are talking.NOT a Q asked. This psycho has stalked me for A YEAR..read her site...

OH LORDY LORDY..I LOVE people..but this is my very own address, and god knows I don't have to tolerate the psychos..go home psychos..go home.

@tinytott67 I AM GOING to make this very clear,I DO NOT WANT YOU TO TWEET ME...I have blocked you no less than 500 times..LEAVE ME ALONE

Kirstie Alley (kirstiealley) on Twitter

tina Marie (tinytott67) on Twitter
  2. One0fMany Member

What's even more funny is the fact that she clearly used a "before" picture for the background on her twatter page.

So much for "truth in advertising" I guess.
  3. Anonymous Member

I'm surprised she isn't raging about Chelsea Handler again. Last night, Chelsea did a segment on ugly dogs and showed the audience an example..

Kirstie's face shooped on a cocker spaniel.
  4. Anonynamefag Member

lol
  5. Skeptic1337 Member

My TiVo is set.

Can't wait!
  6. tazor Member

Dox or GTFO. Have you got the bleach bottle ready?
  7. Re: Kirstie Alley's upcoming show on A & E...

I've been seeing commercials for this all day and laughing every time.

Granted, I'm on drugs for strep throat, so it may not be as funny when I'm not all drugged up.
  8. Major Boyle Member

People who want to watch train wrecks. Fat fetishists. Channers who want to LOL at OT fail. People named Xenu.
  9. Belladonna Member

La Figa @ FireDogLake

A&E Becomes the Infomerical Channel with Kirstie Alley’s New Show

A&E Becomes the Infomerical Channel with Kirstie Alley’s New Show | La Figa
  10. xenubarb Member

11. Belladonna Member

12. Anonymous Member

Re: GretaWire: Kirstie Alley - trying to lose weight (again!) and her new show!

Greta's Contract is almost up with Fox...they have her replacement lined up..
    Greta Has no problem helping Kirstie and pushing her program after all She's a Scilon too
  13. JustSomeWoman Member

What is your source for Greta's being replaced? Wishful thinking? Her viewer stats are extremely high, and I don't think that there is any reason for Fox to replace her.

Dox or GTFO! on your report.
  14. Anonymous Member

I see speculation about this replacement but no dox that it's a done deal.
  15. Anonymous Member

Original link 404s. Any body have a screen shot?
  16. Belladonna Member

Holy moly, they got rid of it!
  17. Triumph Member

it was up about 30 minutes ago,...too much enturbulation for Greta
    90% of the comments trashing Kristie ,
    I didn't think to get a screen shot some of the comments were pretty good ones.
  18. Billo Member

yea, i saw the commercial for this show

must suck to be so desperate that you have to make a show about yourself being fat to make money
  19. xenubarb Member

Twice! 'Fat Actress,' remember?

Actually, kirstie is rather cunning. She starts twittering to the "little people," many of whom are ecstatic that a Hollywood thingie will acknowledge their existence.

Then she starts Phitter, to rope in that part of her herd that want to lose weight, thus setting the stage for the release of her weight loss vitamin Scilon quackery by establishing a potential customer base.

Once rolling (no pun) they can compare their success stories with Kirstie, feel special, and give her their moneyZ.

Pretty clever, I think.
  20. whoever Member

What was it like? Was Greta fawning over Kirstie, or did she act at all critical? (The latter would surprise me, but the "again!" makes me wonder....)
  21. exOT8Michael Member

Remember "Fat Actress' show?
    Jenny Craig ads?
    Well, that turned out well...LOL
    She might make more money from being fat than being slim.
    Then she donates the fat cat cash to the cult.
    On Oprah i thought she was into some kind of ego trip and fat dating session with Jamie Foxx. It was as though her vagina was being interviewed.
    Yowww.
  22. Belladonna Member

It actually was no great shakes, just a straight-up, non-critical post with the video trailer for her new show and a link to Organic Liaison. Greta makes many posts per day, so it wasn't extraordinary to have it on there, just worth noting.

The surprising part of the story is that the post got zapped.
  23. Anonymous Member

I posted a comment there that pointed out that maybe Kirstie had too many body thetans.
  24. Alpha Bates Member

I'm somewhat surprised that Scilons haven't claimed the ability to audit out obesity. After all, if thoughts have mass then surely some of that weight can be "handled". If it cures Down's Syndrome I'm sure it can do something for Kirstie's front-butt.
  25. Anonymous Member

I keep reading "Organic Liaison" as "Orgasmic Lesbian".
    Is it just me?
  26. Re: GretaWire: Kirstie Alley - trying to lose weight (again!) and her new show!

Yah, i watched that Oprah interview with McKirstie, I thought something smelt nasty, damn, i thought it was Oprah at first, my bad..
  27. Belladonna Member

picture10e.png

Recent - can't find the frikken source though. On TMZ it said photo removed, and on X17, where I thought the original series was (more than 12 - at least half of flipping the bird) they don't seem to be there anymore. Tinfoil? She got them pulled?
  28. Anonymous Member

I don't get it, can't she afford liposuction like every other fat actress in Hollywood ?
  29. Anonymous Member

Transfer from the other thread - this is a better place for it.
    Robert Munic - Dating, Gossip, News, Robert Munic Photos

Ingrid Rogers - Biography

Ingrid Rogers - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Amy Davidson Pictures - Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre Presents "Christmas Stories XVI" - Zimbio

Michael Pena Pictures - Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre Presents "Christmas Stories XVI" - Zimbio

Hitch 'em up: Overbrook dives deep into TV
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Scintellanon Member

One would think that more than a real weight loss program, it's a sales program to get in more raw meat. More meat in the shop so-to-speak.

And with that in mind, the program is shilling USDA approval (US Dept of Agriculture, famously known for the stamp on meat certifying it's good ((enough)) for human consumption.)

Organic Liaison Diet Review | Kirstie Alley's OrganicLiaison.com
    Kirstie Alley's Organic Liaison is the first USDA certified organic weight loss program.
    Organic Liaison

[...]
    And since research suggests that there is power in number when trying to lose weight, Organic Liaison offers the Body Game. Uniquely designed by Kirstie to motivate and inspire you as you get fit, the Body Game helps you choose a partner to lose weight with. Playfully called your Chubby Buddy (who will eventually be your UN-Chubby Buddy!), your partner and you will keep up a friendly competition to lose weight.
    [...]

---

It's always interesting to see what others are saying:

2009 Weightloss Support Thread

Has anyone seen Kirstie Alley's new "Organic Liaison" program? Here is the link to the page AFTER her video on the home page where she READS off a bunch of cue cards. Rolling Eyes

Kirstie Alley's Organic Liaison: Weight Loss Program & Diet Products, Healthy Eating & Living, Phitter & Blog

I found it interesting that she specifically referred to "meals she can keep in her closet" which is obviously a slam toward the Jenny Craig program. I guess she forgot that she DID lose all that weight eating those closet meals, lol, and even recommended that her close buddy Valerie Bertinelli join the program because of her own success. Bad Grin

Her new program is basically expensive supplements, access to tools like a journal and weightloss graph (that you can get for FREE on other sites), listings of local organic resources (like you can't find those on your own via the web?), and a support game (of all things) where you have a Chubby Buddy Shock to partner with. Oh and make sure to eat organic to avoid toxins while you look at all the site graphics that are Finding Nemo knockoffs. And if the pics in the testimonal section are of the ACTUAL people giving the testimonials, I'll eat a roll of paper towel for dinner tomorrow.

Cost:
    - $10 a MONTH to be a member
    - $139 for the supplements

I definitely wasn't impressed with what I saw. It appeared to be very light on content and heavy on the marketing. This is all info that is readily available in a bevy of books and online. I'm floored that it took her TWO years to come up with that.

------

It's always interesting to see the incentives on a program like this, and there's no doubt that it's heavy into competing with your friends and playing games in order to lose weight. And of course the competition is revenue as bringing more people in and buying more products is more of what this company seems to be than anything else.

Then they get crap supplements. Wonder how many people they have posting on the forums to stimulate people to buy. Geeze
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

Has the first episode aired yet? If so, is there any chance of sharing it online (pref youtube/vimeo/zshare)?

Thanks in advance.
  35. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Knowing Scifags and Behemoth Alley, it would get DMCA faster than Alley downs a box of doughnuts!
  36. Belladonna Member

Srsly? March 21. Lurk moar.
    Kirstie Alley's Big Life - A&E TV
  37. Anonymous Member

Sorry. I was misinterpreting tweets on her twatter page. /goesbacktolurking
  38. Anonymous Member

[SIZE="4"]Wat.[/SIZE]

brb, losing my religion.

picture12xv.png

This show will die a horrible death for this indignity.

Please somebody tell me that she is talking about a "Yogi" and not Chris Cornell.

[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]
  39. Smurf Member

She's referring to Yogi Lonich, who toured with Chris last year.

Yogi on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

index
  40. Anonymous Member

Oh thank god. Thanks Smurf, I almost had a heart attack.