Customize

Kirstie Alley's upcoming show on A & E...

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Smurf, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Kirstie Alley's upcoming show on A & E...

from someone calling themselves "goddamnjesus" in the perez hilton comments:

"she should quit trying to lose weight & have a show where she tries to literally eat herself to death. i'd watch that show!"
  2. Anonymous Member

kirstie will not eat herself to death

she will continue to gain mass until she inevitably collapses in on herself and forms a black hole
  3. Keyumdi Member

I just don't understand why she would even think of marketing a weight loss system when she's 230 pounds. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
  4. Anonymous Member

I just watched the latest online. Did anyone see it?
    "In my religion...if someone was mean to you or suppressive...you'll get sick"! I LOL'd
    sorry if it's been discussed to death, but I didn't see it.
  5. Anonymous Member

Didnt she have a recent cameo on Whale Wars?
  6. AnonI4ork Member

YES, I think this is the only non embaressing place to admit watching this shite excuse for entertubement just to catch scientolgeese.

Did you catch, on an episode where they have a fake tele-play, about big girl taking over all the chores her personal assistants do because we all know thats when comedy inevitably ensues. it doesn't..but she did say

"nattering" "I see the...what should we call it NATTERING you guys do when I'm trying to ask you to do your jobs.." Hubbard invented that word didn't he? Negative chattering=nattering. She even through some "acting" into it by trying to seem like the imaginary made up word popped up in the truly imaginary mind of KA.

"what should we call it hrmmmm?, <taps chin> NATTERING"

My girlfriend caught it right off that bat, she knew that they'd start to slowly use the show to unmask KA as a cult member and their hope is it will be a positive representation of the cult.

I really didn't think they'd go that far, I thought these retardedstars knew owning scientology will always be risky and unworth it. apparently she has lost it completely, cause someone is really trying to KSW.

I predict--a few more scienospeak flip ups and enough people on here and places like it pointing it out--will get picked up by the press--and a big hubub will start where they (the press) start asking KA if she's ever been RPFd.
  7. RightOn Member

well I hope the press does their homework before they write that.
    Publics and especially celebrities would never be put on RPF.
    That "religious retreat" is that what Tommy Davis called it?
    is only for Sea Orgers
  8. Anonymous Member

Ok we are all itching to see the week 5 all time low ratings for the Fat Ass show!

I'm hoping withing a few weeks her ratings go negative! That's not possible for us homo saps but for for an OT like Krusty I believe she can do it!
  9. The Wrong Guy Member

"Excited I get to hang and work out with Kirstey Alley today. She's really cool!"

From Mario Lopez (MarioLopezExtra) on Twitter

"MARIO IS GORGEIOUS!!! we had so much fun!!! and his skin is like VELVET...my nickname for him is going to be MOCHA VELVET...with a low voice"

"..Mario is TALL and BUFF O RAMA..."

"lol...I didn't LICK Mocha Velvet....but I was tempted..."

From Kirstie Alley (kirstiealley) on Twitter
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Holl Anon Member

12. Re: Kirstie Alley's upcoming show on A & E...

She should have just gone the "informercial" route.
  13. Anonymous Member

That's probably her next step.... after her idiot show is cancelled.
  14. Holl Anon Member

15. Anonymous Member

16. Librarian62 Member

By your command....
    Week 1
    Kirstie Alley's Big Life (10pm)

- 1.445 million viewers
    - 1.0/2 HH
    - 0.6/2 A18-49

SNIP....

Week 5

- 0.790 million viewers
    - 0.6/1 HH
    - 0.3/1 A18-49

So she says the ratings where twice what other shows got in the same spot. Even if that where true it ain't any more.

And I wonder how many of these where TVs left on and in airport waiting rooms etc.

For comparison the 25th most watched cable show of last week (I Carley whatever that show is) , got 3.439 million viewers.
  17. Anonymous Member

Is she in any danger of getting yanked with those numbers?
  18. RightOn Member

crosses fingers, toes, arms,legs and eyes
  19. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

If I am wrong, disregard as I suck cocks... BUT:

It would be hard for A&E to pull the show because it is a cable network show. That and I think they signed a contract with Behemoth Alley and her Orgasmic Lemurs company to keep this on the network. If there is a contract, it probably is one season.

Still, her crowing about her ratings only makes her look even moar stupid since it hasn't moved up, but strait down. Also, no words as to how the Organic Lesions is doing with sales. So this is a lose-lose situation for her that she keeps saying is "doing well" using her Study Tech.
  20. Librarian62 Member

I would think they would finish out the shows already taped and then do reruns (wonder what the ratings for those will be). The bigger question for A&E seems to me to be not as much "contract" related as much as what can they throw in to replace it that would get more ratings.

such as...

Live From DC !!!

THE ANNON SPARROW SHOW !!
    With the Hot Guy Fawkes Chicks band !!

I would watch that show....
  21. Lorelei Member

A "Cultbusters" reality TV series would definitely get better ratings. :D

A&E could loan (or just film) various Anon cells (with) broadcast quality equipment, going to different /r/aids all around the world each week or so.

Anon antics are far more unscripted and funny than Kirstie's attempt to entertain the wogworld and sell useless quackery that hasn't worked for her.

(Surprised they are advertising that her Scilon "chubby buddy" got sick. Don't they realize that some viewers might connect her diet crap with his illness? I guess he "pulled it in.")
  22. Anonymous Member

IDK about "pulling in" the sickness but when it comes to Kirstie & chubby buddy's weight, wog or not they both "pulled that in" chewed and swallowed it lock, stock and barrel literally!! LOL
  23. xenubarb Member

Re: Kirstie Alley's upcoming show on A &amp; E...

Hmm...&quot;going to bed without dinner.&quot;

Bad mooove, Krusty. If you start starving your body in the misbegotten notion that you'll lose weight faster, think again.

When your body is deprived, it shifts into survival mode. So the next time you eat, it will store that fat for the next famine.

She knows nothing of physiology or weight loss!
  24. Triumph Member

Ratings going down..Krusties weight going up....without the TV show "Krusties Hubbard Approved Diet will sink with it"...

there was an attempt a few days ago to TWITTER TREND to A & E ..."Save Kirsties Fat Arse"
    it originated from Krustie and her limp followers...
    it was a lame attempt to get A&E to consider a second season...since all the shows are in the can(done filming)..Krustie can't stage any kind of publicity stunt to draw in the viewers...
    She is at the mercy of the ratings...

[IMG]

Krusties web site claims she worked with the worlds top scientific minds...to develop the formula...according to Orca Liaisons Toxins is stored in the phat.."how did she get scientists to ignore science"? oh right! She Lied!...

I imagine its with a big yellow tent... with Sea Org staffers selling the shit.....

add to the list of places to enturbulate in LA.
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

"Los Feliz village is home or in close proximity to numerous restaurants and bars. They are mostly located on Hillhurst between Los Feliz Boulevard and Prospect Avenue, and on Vermont between Franklin Avenue and Hollywood Boulevard. Some were classic dives in their hey-day, frequented by the likes of Charles Bukowski, Lawrence Tierney, sundry working class drunks, poets, artists, writers and other creative types, but have now primarily been taken over by Los Feliz's massive influx of hipsters and scenesters."

Los Feliz, Los Angeles - Wikipedia
  26. Keyumdi Member

[IMG]
  27. Re: Kirstie Alley's upcoming show on A & E...

"I know it got annoying to 1% of you..."

Scientology is a "thinking saving device".
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Librarian62 Member

- 0.790 million viewers
    - 0.6/1 HH
    - 0.3/1 A18-49

Her next show will be on Sun. May 2.

No ratings this week...
  30. Anonymous Member

Despite Kristey Alley's viewer ship expanding like never before, I find myself wondering(hoping) again if this show could get yanked.
  31. AnonymousNow Member

I don't think you have to worry whether it "could" get yanked. It's pretty clear looking at the ratings it's about to happen. It's losing about 15% a week and already very very low.

Brace for her to do something epically stupid to attempt to jump start ratings. She is prone to desperation and extreme narcissism.
  32. Keyumdi Member

6a00e3933bfd6188340105369085c5970c-800wi.jpg

Who wants to die for art?!
  33. TypingChimp Member

Where exactly does this rank? I know it puts it at about 1/10th of the 20th most popular show, but how many television shows are more popular than this? 100? 200? More? That's only slightly larger than a post-Katrina New Orleans... if the city were full of idiots who actually like this crap.
  34. Anonymous Member

Hey faggots:

screenshot1s.png

Those are the ratings a &quot;Lost&quot;. Sauce here: Lost (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

I'd say it is a pretty thing for a show to experience ratings decrease through a season. Even such a success as lost.
  35. Anonymous Member

Yeah, but despite losses, Lost ratings still don't suck. KA Big Ass weren't that great anyway.
  36. Anonymous Member

Half a million sounds decent to me, but I might be mistaken. What would be decent ratings?
  37. Re: Kirstie Alley's upcoming show on A & E...

Half a million people watching a Scientologist make a total fool of themselves. Can't be that bad.
  38. potrezebie Member

[IMG]
  39. Keyumdi Member

I am watching Preparation K right now on the A&E site, and this shit is no Anna Nicole. That show was awesome.

Nobody wants to watch Kirtsie Alley's household have a fire drill. Bitch needs to put on a sparkly bikini and do some Flirty Girl Fitness to draw in viewers.
  40. Librarian62 Member

Week 6 (I think)

- 0.843 million viewers
    - 0.6/1 HH
    - 0.4/1 A18-49

she finally found the bottom......
    A slight increase this week, which she will no doubt be crowing to the sky...