Customize

Kirstie & Her Men Memoir Coming November

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Anonymous, May 21, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

From Library Journal pre-pub alert:

Alley, Kirstie. The Art of Men (I Prefer Mine Al Dente).
    From Cheers stardom to weight ups and downs advertised on Oprah to her recent turn on Dancing with the Stars, larger-than-life Alley has been in our sights. Here she considers her life especially in terms of the men she’s loved and hated, slept with or not, shaped and been shaped by, e.g., Woody Harrelson, L. Ron Hubbard, and Dancing partner Maks. Well, certainly fun reading for fans; author appearances in .....
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Woody Harrelson (rly?) hit it before she became "larger than life" LOL
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

I'd have hit it in the Star Trek years, but not now, no way, ugh...
    • Old Old x 1
  4. RightOn Member

so she likes her men "semi chub" rather than hard?
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

semi hard is the only way they can get with her.
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. BlooAnon Member

7. Book description from Amazon:
    Emmy Award-winning actress Kirstie Alley’s candid and audacious memoir about her life and the men she has shared it with—for better and for worse.
    Known for her irreverent, no-holds-barred, hilarious opinions and observations, beloved actress and spokesperson Kirstie Alley now channels her media-savvy wit into a mashup of Chelsea Handler and Nora Ephron that delivers a down-and-dirty account of all the men she’s slept with, danced with, drank with, and the ones she’s loved and hated during her sixty years on the planet.
    From her award-winning turn as the neurotic Rebecca Howe on Cheers to her well-publicized splash on Dancing with the Stars, through all her weight losses and gains, her unabashed Oprah appearances, and whether she’s playing a fat actress or a sexy Vulcan, Kirstie Alley is a true original. And yet she claims that so much of her inspiration (and self-deprecating wit) has come from the good, the bad, and the ugly men she’s loved and lost throughout her tumultuous life.
    In this full-disclosure account, Kirstie frames her life story with all the men she’s been shaped, molded, and motivated by, from Woody Harrelson to L. Ron Hubbard to her partner Maks on Dancing with the Stars. In the end, readers will find a part of themselves in this hilarious excursion into love, sex, and self-discovery from one of Hollywood’s most enduring stars.

Her sixty years on the planet? Am I missing something here? Only 60? Not 6000? Also, readers will find a part of themselves...? Eww.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

I bet her former good friend Tiziano Lugli Isn't mentioned in the book
    tiz-kirsiti.JPG
    Kirstie still suffers from Cult induced Suppressive Person mental blockage.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

tizk.jpg
    you haven't lived until Krustie disconnects from you Via Twitter
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

pretty sure cult toadie Grant Cardone would run and Hide like the little bitch that he Is too!
    tizianowith2.JPG
    those suppressive can ruin your case gain,and make you spend loads of cash to audit away those space alien cooties
  11. anon walker Moderator

What gets me is how she thinks everyone is fascinated by her nonsense. But really, we're only interested because she is so dysfunctional.
  12. Anonymous Member

Her skewed perception's like the mental version of the fun house mirror, only hers makes her look thin, young, and attractive.

13. That's true. I only watched her on Dancing with the Stars because she was so disturbingly repulsive. We were laughing at her not with her, ugh.
  14. Anonymous Member

She is a walking joke, just like her cult.
  15. FortyWinks Member

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. anon walker Moderator

Heh. It's a bit elronic, this.

Her writing a book about something she clearly fails at; interpersonal relationships with the opposite sex. Kinda like Scilons taking medical advice from a college dropout pulp fiction hack.
  17. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 1