Customize

Kirstie slams SP Abercrombie & Fitch

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Triumph, May 17, 2013.

1. Triumph Member

2. RightOn Member

haha
    Abercrombie & Fitch. I went in there once, laughed my ass off and walked out.
    The CEO saying the their store is for cool kids was wrong. What he should have said it's for posers who want to over pay for crappy clothes and who think it's cool to give free advertising for A&F by wearing their logo all over their clothes.
    Is Krusty going to now go after all stores that don't carry larger clothing?
    she has a lot of ground to vover. No pun intended.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. BlooAnon Member

There has never been a A&F store near me so I've never had the pleasure of walking in, having a good laugh at boring clothing and walking out. I'm certainly not going to give them money ever for whatever reason. While it's true that they can market to whoever they chose, it's also my choice to give my money to whomever I chose and it's certainly not them.

But to keep this more on topic: It's so like Kirstie to resort to name calling. Can't make a point without being crass. Perhaps if you did a things with a little more class, I would have more respect for you. Just a little, since having class is not the same as leaving the cult.
  4. SOJOA Member

The fun thing to do is if your over say 20......in your 30s or older is better......go in there with friends and rave about the clothes. The kiddies will go WTF and then think well fuck I dont want these clothes than if that balding old man likes them.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I won't pay to be someone's signpost. Krustie need not do it either. Stupid whore.