Customize

Kitteh Killer Cheyenne Cherry Sentenced

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xenubarb, May 12, 2011.

1. xenubarb Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Major Boyle Member

If she loves kitteh so much, maybe she would like to volunteer to spend the night in the tiger cage at the zone, cause big kittehs need love (and lunch) too.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Not good that she only got a year. Still, glad to see she got some time.

Either:
    1. She will do something retarded after she gets out and she'll be vanned again.
    2. She pisses off somebody in the big house. She becomes an herro. (Not everybody's lovable asshole here...) or...
    3. Somebody outside the big house will teach her that karma is a bitch bigger than her. An herroed again...
    Of course, those possibilities are the best case scenario... Wait until /b/ gets a hold of her!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Cats are annoying. It got what it deserved.
  5. Anonymous Member

lol
    fail troll is fail
    • Like Like x 1
  6. fallingspider Member

ceiling cat loves you too
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

427685095485298f022fo.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Herro Member

Lol, I like the cut of her jib.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. xenubarb Member

No surprise there...
  10. Herro Member

Oh lighten up ya old bitch.
  11. HOC Member

Lighten up Herro
  12. Stalin Member

Lighten up wwp it's just a dead pet
  13. Anonymous Member

Sucks. But what are you gonna do. It's just a cat.
  14. Anonymous Member

uhh...

don't computers say who stays in prison and who gets to leave nowadays?
  15. veravendetter Member

Hopefully she'll get involved in a lesbian tug-of-love, and stabbed in the neck by some greaser bitch with a tattooed face.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. moarxenu Member

Yeah, rite. Stupid cat pulled it in. Must have stuck some eight-week old baby's head in a gas oven in a past lifetime.

50552_89108356847_7923441_n.jpg
  17. Anonymous Member

Fuck you faggot.
  18. xenubarb Member

I hope she's found, neatly folded, in one of the prison galley microwaves. And well-done.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. je suis Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. Herro Member

You know that makes you as bad as her right? Worse actually.
  21. moarxenu Member

I understand that David Miscavige takes exquisite orgasmic pleasure in torturing squirrels. Does that make him a psychopath?
    • Like Like x 1
  22. je suis Member

That would be the starting assumption if criminal shrink or cops were working with him. Then he would have to prove that the diagnoses was not correct.
  23. xenubarb Member

You should know that by nao. Silly Herro.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

She burned a kitten alive. That's fucked.
    She should be branded with a red hot cat shaped iron - repeatedly and all over her body.
    I would like to see the bitch burn and live the rest of her life with disfiguring scars to remind her.
  26. moarxenu Member

That would be teh lulz.
  27. Anonymous Member

Whaaat? Miscavige tortures squirrels? All I heard about him and animals is that he makes others salute his dog.
  28. Anonymous Member

DM no longer has a dog. It kept mistaking him as a fire hydrant.
  29. Anonymous Member

LOL
    I'm a dog person, but I don't really like beagles (even though they are cute) - they are always hungry and are capable of eating themselvs to death. And their bark is so loud, they can just get histerical with that barking. Then again - coming to think of it, I bet Miscavige enjoyed it.
  30. Smurf Member

You don't like beagles. Shame on you.

31. Anonymous Member

Oh, cheapt shot!!!! You put a video of puppies.
    Anyways, they are really cute, I'll give them that. It's just I could never have a beagle, they are just not my kind of breed. Hope I'm not banned from WWP for not being a fan of beagles.
  32. je suis Member

Newfies!!

33. Anonymous Member

I love Newfies!!!! Especially the Landseer type. Too bad they only live for about 10 years.
  34. je suis Member

Yes, that's why we have only had two. 1st lived to 11, 2nd made it to 12. The years go Very Fast. and the last 6 months can be painful. for the newf and for you.
  35. Anonymous Member

I have a shar pei. They also don't live that long. I love shar peis because they are just so aloof and don't care about anything. The only "bad" thing about shar peis is that they don't like water [I know that Newfies are crazy about swimming].
  36. je suis Member

Part of the reason we like Newfs is that they are big lap babies, except when strangers are around then they sit very quietly and look at stranger with attitude of , "Behave yourself and we won't growl, bark, bite or crush."
    Oh, yeah, they love all children, even ones they don't know.

And I really love the big ones that go 170 -190 lbs-- 77.1 Kg -86.1 kg
  37. Smurf Member

Shar peis have to be trained to "like" water and they've been known to run into lakes & rivers on their own. Dominance is in-bred with shar peis. If you don't teach them that you are the dominant one in the relationship, they will ignore you like yesterday's turd.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. je suis Member

Isn't that true of most dogs?

I've been around Newfs that own their people and not the other way around.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

All it means is Karma is a bitch, as is common knowledge.
  40. xenubarb Member

They're hunting dogs. Like Border Collies, they want to work and will go crazy if kept in a yard without anything to do. Or they will drive you crazy. Working dogs really don't make good house pets!