Customize

Kitteh Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. 129173062971891000.jpg

[IMG]

up-T2199EM4ICDI8FVA.jpg

felinejamesbond.jpg

I better stop now.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. RightOn Member

yeah yeah ok ok
    it didn't look shooped to me because of the paw on the top of the glass. And people do stupid cruel things with animals for a pic.

and if that " no no" cat was just upset, then why does it keep swallowing? Look at it's mouth and throat. I had a cat that made really crazy similar noises when it was about to puke. So no I don't believe the cat was just upset. It was getting sick.
    So kill me because I am a huge cat lover. Tell me to go DIAF and post "I am with stupid" pics.
    Whatever floats your boat. ;)
    carry on
  5. Anonymous Member

righty ho.

:)

imwithstupid.png

I%252527m%2Bwith%2BStupid%2B2.JPG

5314348196_a6fab32cf8.jpg

stupid-people.jpg
  6. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I didn't post the I'm with stupid pick or would tell you to DIAF for loving cats: I love cats too. Thought the insults were directed at me, not you.

Honestly: I can't answer all the questions about the Nononono cat. The owner tried to calm the cat (he tried to pet the cat from 0:32 - 1.02) and mentions (in Russian) in the description of the video that the cat got upset because of their friend's daughter being there for the first time. They mention the video was shot a few years before they posted but now just hisses at strangers. It has never done this "no no no" again.

Dox:

Frankly, I agree the cat is upset and it is interesting it hollers "no no no". I just have doubts it is suffering or being mistreated.
  7. Anonymous Member

I too love cats.

And the insults were aimed at both of you.

:p
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Tourniquet Member

No cats were harmed during the writing of this thread... :)
  9. RightOn Member

Lol!
  10. But why is the cat speaking with an English accent???

And did any cat-loving anons ring Paul???
  11. RightOn Member

I never ssid you did or did I say the no no cat was mistreated or the cat was " suffering". I said it was prolly distressed.
    Like I said, as soon as I heard the noises this cat was making, it was identical to my cat except my cat 's noises didn't sound like the word no. Again one look at the cat's constant swallowing and mouth movement proves my point. Well to me anyways. Not to mention that the cat has horrible matts in it's fur and looks really unhealthy. Which makes me think the owners dont' ahve clue why the cat is doing what it is doing
  12. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

If I had answers or dox, then I am sure everybody on Youtube and here would love to know as much as I would.

TL;DR: Fuck if I know.

Well I hope the cat is being treated well... I have barely any info about this, just what the description says and I certainly don't know the makers of this video.

I do agree that the cat is distressed. A new person in a home can do that to any cat or any domesticated animal. It is interesting that the cat is saying No, which is what the point of the video is. Granted, I can see your POV that it isn't cool to put up an animal in distress and I do agree. However, the distress isn't intentional (a friend's daughter coming into the home) and the fact they are trying (unsuccessfully) to calm it down. Still, nobody can see what was going on around it so it is anybody's guess what is really going on.
  13. Anonymous Member

Slow news day, eh?
    • Funny Funny x 3

14. Nora the cat with an orchestra.
    • Winner Winner x 3
  15. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Add to the musical cat collection:

• Like Like x 2
  16. The Wrong Guy Member

The instrument right above this is called a Theramin, named after its inventor.

It was used to generate sound effects for many 1950s science-fiction movies.

www.google.com/search?q=theremin

17. Kilia Member

Good Kitteh!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Kilia Member

Thanks for the video clarification, Wrong Guy. I was just about to Google the word. ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I found my cat facing down a rattlesnake once. I heard the tail shaking from across the yard and practically levitated across to find my kitteh nose to nose with the snake. Scooped his little ass up and ran off as the snake struck out.

Cats are fearless in the weirdest situations. I think this is where the 'curiosity killed the cat' thing comes in. Thank gods they seem to have nine lives.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. Internetzin Member

Haz theory on Nonononono cat, was friends daughter a Scilon?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. They look a lot like domestic cats. One difference is that their tails are bushier and not as tapered as a house cat. They are not domestic cats though and supposedly can not be tamed even if you get them as kittens.

24. fishypants Moderator

No shit.

And it's not just us.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-19397686

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silly_season
    • Like Like x 1
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. fishypants Moderator

27. Internetzin Member

Frankenkitteh!
  28. RightOn Member

"Two police helicopters, one with thermal imaging equipment, were also used to try to detect any trace of an animal."

Too bad they don't have more concern with UK citizens and their children getting into and being abused and brainwashed by Scientology and they still consider them "charitable" and give them tax breaks.
    Boggles my mind.
    /derail
  29. Tourniquet Member

It doesn't boggle mine. Someone high up is either in the cult or getting payola/kickbacks, or both.

Oh, wait...
    margaret-mcnair.jpg

[Edit] "Lady" Margaret McNair, high-end Scientology shill
  30. Internetzin Member

31. fishypants Moderator

Margaret McNair. Says so right there in the URL. (I wouldn't have known otherwise).
  32. Tourniquet Member

Fix'd :)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

spliffycat.gif
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  34. snippy Member

• Like Like x 2
  35. snippy Member

• Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member