Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2012.
This sounds like the Caturday National Anthem!
Here's a nifty anthology video that shows all the coolest Cat Memes from the 2000s.
Yes, it has one of our favorites:
Your after a night on the town
Is that your family?
You think dogs are bad, cats are worse! (21 photos)
Look at the time!
Its, its, its Caturday again!
Wheeeee! Spin like a mother-hubbard scilon talking to the media!
There, that should be enough to git yer lazy Caturday started
Looking Before Leaping!
WAKE UP ITS CATURDAY!
Our Fiona in chill mode, totally a derp cat, but hell, she's our derp-cat
~Edit- Since this is the Kitteh thread, and I'm bored-ish mode on a lazy Caturday, I'll tell a story about my cat.
A friend of mine had a problem, a furry one. He had obtained, through the kindness of his heart, a rescue-cat that he had rescued.
It did not get along with the cat his family already had. The poor thing had to live in a room, apart from everyone
As I had just lost a cat a couple of years earlier, had mice, and a kid who has always bugged me for more critters, I pledged to take kitteh.
I did, and bud delivered her the next day, a beautiful tuxedo marking, scared out of her wits, limping, two year old , frightened, kitteh.
At first release into thr house, she ran into the bathroom and hid under the old claw-foot tub for a day. I guess she got hungry enough after that to make a run for the couch, where she stoically hid out for another day or two.
Food in the dish nearby was going, a good sign.
Somewhere in her life she had been severely abused. She had an obvious injury to her rear quarters, a limp,and weird leg-fail occasionally, I suspected the poor dear shit-kicked as, for a long time, she would shy away from any man's foot movements.
Super shy, possibly brain-damaged, gimpy kitty.
The cool stuff.
1. Kills mice. A good kitteh. *patpatpatpat*
2. Has two different eyes, a left of light green-blue, the other a yellow/goldish thing.
3. Shat in the box. Not my shoes/room. Thanks right there.
4. The best one, a year or two later, is 'Skull-kittehehehehehe'. I shit ya not, cat, against a white wall, sleeping, has a pattern that makes a perfect skull, black eyes on body and face, black nose on hoe she folds her leg. Kinda freaky/cool imho. Haz pics, need to strip meta-data and edit but will post 'em. Funny thing is is that nobody believed me, I was seeing skulls no one else could see.
The years have passed. Fiona is about as normal a gimpy cat can be. Loves her family and friends, still derpy/gimpy, and totally lovable critter.
Thankfully all the birds in the vicinity are quite safe as kitteh isn't as agile as she wants, this is a good thing. Mice are deaded, usually, but dad (me) is 5 to 1 this month, lazy thing.
The not cool stuff.
1. Opens my bedroom door to let her outs (ie. meaow-meaOW-MEAOW), Then poos /pees/pukes in my slippers (actually smert to save old carpets, poor desperate thing), never earlier than 3am.... This makes me think 'not entirely derp kitteh', but fuck you poopy-cat! ugh.
2. I kill more mice than this spoiled creature.
3. So cute I can't kill it...
4. Allergic as fuck to hair-bearing creatures. Fuck. They loves me. Cats and dogs are my bane.
5. If she gets sick, there are no vets.
6. Is derp. Not much else really.
End of my durr-cat tail.
End of story fer now.
*may add and edit warning*
This one is a classic that so far has been seen over 137 million times.
There aren't any cats in it, but there's an awesome spider dog.
Mutant Giant Spider Dog
Published by SA Wardega on September 4, 2014
Oldest and bestus
Animals staring at food
By Xeni Jardin, Boing Boing
Badass Cats Caturday:
Adult Swim compilation 2014
We are staring at Caturday.
We will sleep thru Caturday
Baby's bath time
I know they hate it so, but they are just so adorable sopping wet
Choose a color via Color picker or click the predefined style names!