Customize

Knowledge Report - New Indiegogo effort to fund WBM's documentary

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by failboat, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

BUMP 13 days left
  2. Anonymous Member

BUMP just 5 days left!

Can someone make sure ESMB and OCMB have a thread for this? Or cross-post OP into a new thread at those boards? Thanks.
  3. Anonymous Member

WBM sux and just wanst your bux. Spend your $ on Scientology instead.

OSA
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Looks like a great project as long as it doesn't turn into a commercial for Independent Scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. amaX Member

Naw. It'll be fucking awesome no matter how it turns out because it's WiseBeardMan!
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

Aren't you a bit too old to have a father figure?

Or are you five years old?
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  7. amaX Member

I do not worship at the throne of Bunker. I was being sarcastic.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. +1
  9. Anonymous Member

Bump less than 2 days left.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Just 16 hours left.
  11. Jeff Jacobsen Member

12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. amaX Member

They sure do.
  15. Bad shoop is bad, The proportions are so off, other than that

Wise Beard Man

his words are wise

his face is beard
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. omggiveupalready!
    This message by omggiveupalready! has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. rickybobby Member

Tony O posted a shoutout, that probably did it. It was only 7 contributors. One funder gave him $2700.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Kilia Member

20. JohnnyRUClear Member

Doing the same thing over and over again can be insanity or persistence. Sometimes the distinction is difficult or impossible even for the doer. The eventual result determines which category history will choose, but who is to say that a failed doggedness wasn't one more attempt away from success?
    • Like Like x 3
  21. OTeleventy Member

WBM is committed to his project. You gotta give him that.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. FIFY

Also, he starting to sound like Miscavige: Just this final fund raising to complete _____. Bunker you are becoming what you are fighting!
    bunkerite
    This message by bunkerite has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  23. Random guy Member

Unlike the cult, WBM actually deliver something.

Good on WBM, and looking forward to the docu!
    • Like Like x 6
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

All along the way, WBM has been releasing interviews he's been doing. So, there is product being created. I'm expecting him to put it together in due time. I did expect it to be done by now, though.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 6
  26. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This is ELEVEN campaigns he has done for the same shit. Fucking A, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BunkerBeard has raised now more than $76,000.00
    GUATDAFUG?!?! WHERE'S THE FILM?!?!?!

http://www.indiegogo.com/individuals/11403/campaigns
    BunkerGogoBULLSHIT
    This message by BunkerGogoBULLSHIT has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
  27. Horseradish Member

I like the progress he's making.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. How can people be so blind …. He has raised more than $77,000.00 and the only "delivering" is some trailers. Anyone could have completed that documentary by now with almost 80Gs. Don't be so blind, please. Give that to AGP and see what he does. He has done a ton of videos with Karen and all for free.
    bunkerlies
    This message by bunkerlies has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  29. amaX Member

$76,000-77,000? Wow.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. vaLLarrr Member

$76,000 aint much when you're trying to release an indie doco, lots of costs there, travelling to promote, certification, distribution, and lawyers...

The main thing is it's available for everyone, not bought up by some big corp that can be silenced by cult legal wrangling. Maintaining the rights means more profit to Mark on release and you KNOW he'll use that money to riducule & expose Miscavige, especially now he lives in Clearwater.

More power to Mr Bunker. He kicks cult ass.
    • Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  31. PresidentShaw Member

Well it was a fair point, WBM been trying to fundraise for that documentary for what, 3 years now? I think it's a fair question to ask without people responding with accusations of being OSA.

Edit: Disregard I suck cocks, this is thread necromancy.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Intelligence Member

http://www.examiner.com/article/mar...-scientology-knowledge-report?cid=db_articles

MORE HERE:

http://www.examiner.com/article/mar...-scientology-knowledge-report?cid=db_articles

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  33. TorontosRoot Member

Awesome. And go fuck yourselves you god damn naysaying bastards! You can try to discredit him by linking to rubbish, but you will NOT SUCCEED!! Mark is going to deliver, you haven't done FUCK ALL, not even helped! So you get no cookies, only a pile of wood for the furnace!
    • Like Like x 3
  34. amaX Member

lol
  35. PresidentShaw Member

Yea insulting people who ask questions is totally gonna convince them.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. TorontosRoot Member

Discrediting mark is what they're trying to do... They're insulting mark, so why not insult the insultants?
  37. amaX Member

You're just delightful! Moar!
    • Like Like x 1
  38. PresidentShaw Member

Some people like me were just asking questions though, just makin sure you not lumping everyone that is skeptical together thats all.