Customize

Knowledge Report - New Indiegogo effort to fund WBM's documentary

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by failboat, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Don't feed the troll, guys. This torontoroot guy does this on almost every thread. He attacks, never defends .. oh wait!
    torontomaroooooon
    This message by torontomaroooooon has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  2. TorontosRoot Member

Same dickhead that spoofed my name on that other thread must be still in the cult of scientology who quoted my post too. Is the sauna enough for ya? Is thinking fair game isn't against the law good? Well, it isn't good. Fuck you. Did I get attention of the cult? Probably and that's a good thing. You'll only get moar in return. Now go back to the scifag org.

• Like Like x 3
  3. TorontosRoot Member

I totally understand. I don't like lumping people, but I do like it when trolls get it good where it don't shine. ;)
    • Like Like x 3
  4. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 5
  5. TrevAnon Member

https://www.indiegogo.com/individuals/11403/campaigns

Campaign 1
    - Goal 10,000
    - Raised 15,781

Campaign 2
    - Goal 50,000
    - Raised 16,712

Campaign 3
    - Goal 20,000
    - Raised 6,200

Campaign 4
    - Goal 10,000
    - Raised 6,515

Campaign 5
    - Goal 10,000
    - Raised 7,855

Campaign ?
    - Goal 7,000
    - Raised 7,000

Campaign 6
    - Goal 10,000
    - Raised 4,970

Campaign 7
    - Goal 5,000
    - Raised 2,207

Campaign 8
    - Goal 5,000
    - Raised 3,045

Campaign 9
    - Goal 3,000
    - Raised 5,811

Campaign "Spies, Lies and eternity prize" still open
    - Goal 5,000
    - Raised 1,756

http://go.indiegogo.com/pricing-fees

This gives me a net amount of 70,677 excluding the current campaign.

Also: http://www.windsky.com.au/how-much-...o-make-four-factors-which-can-influence-cost/
    • Like Like x 2
  6. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah, and this was posted too (NOTE: I am not Wu Kapauw):
    WTF, I thought WBM was NOT going to the Flag Down event?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. JESUS FUCK!!!

DO NOT LET THAT MAN CLOSE TO THE CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SRSLY, HE CAN GET EVERYONE IN SHIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TomS
    This message by TomS has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  9. Look, asshole. He is free to go wherever he wants. Last time I checked this is the Land Of The Free. What are you, North Korean?

Nobody should be afraid of Mark Bunker going to the conference, nor of the kult having dogs ready for us when we picket. We are free to protest despite all the extra PIs and cops I am sure they are hiring.

Do not do the kult's job for them and scare people into not going, dick.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. TorontosRoot Member

Maybe you shouldn't be trying to make decisions for people. I say fuck the block and speak out. Maybe the corrupt police system (and injunction) can be shattered if there scientolofags within the force and courts as to how that got indented.
  11. amaX Member

Seriously? This shit again? He can't come to the conference. If he comes to the conference then the cult can serve us all with injunctions. NO one on the LMT injunction list can attend.

The injunction is still valid and Bunker found that out for himself recently when he started yet another indiegogo funding page to fight the damned thing. He abandoned his efforts for whatever reason.

I'd like for everyone to keep in mind that the LMT injunction is not Chanology's fault. It's not the Clearwater Chanology Cell's fault. We didn't cause the injunction. We don't like the injunction. But it's not our fight. If the people on the injunction are interested in fighting it then they should pool their money together and try to fight it.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. BlooAnon Member

Who's "everyone" that you're referring to? Not me. Not TorontosRoot or anyone on this board. Did you mean the Scilons who will be attending? Perhaps, if DM hears about it. But we're okay. Have fun OSA.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. amaX Member

He can get Xander and me in trouble. There will be a couple of other people there who still protest in Clearwater who will be attending, too. He could potentially make it impossible for us to have the protest on Saturday if the scilons burn the midnight oil and get injunctions ready for everyone attending after he shows up.

So he CAN get people on this board in trouble. He can't be there. No one on the injunction can be there.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. BlooAnon Member

Aren't there rules that you have to follow for this injunction? Protest in a certain area, don't have your signs up when not in the area, etc?
  15. amaX Member

You are handed the injunction and you have to address it in the court system. You have to hire an attorney, etc. Look at what happened to Shawn Lonsdale when he was served with it because of Patricia Greenway.

And I don't want to do that. No Clearwater protester has ever been for that plan of action. None.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. BlooAnon Member

Okay, ease up. IANAL for a reason. No need to get snippy.
  17. amaX Member

This is about the 1,000th time in the past six years that I've had to explain this. It's been a thorn in our sides since Day One of protesting and it's not something we enjoy explaining over and over and over especially since it's not our fault, but we still get the brunt of bitchiness from people because of it. There are people who flat out hate the CW Cell because we couldn't somehow make magic happen and find a way for the injunction to be lifted.

And it certainly hasn't helped that more than one of the people on this injunction have insinuated themselves into Clearwater's activities over the years. We've had to constantly be on guard for them.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. BlooAnon Member

Well, then too bad we don't have signatures on our posts any more, then you could c/p it there. Sorry, no I don't read every single post on this forum. That would take a very, very long time. I lurk a lot and when it comes to legal stuff, my brain just rejects it and usually scan over those threads. I don't understand legal documents and the like. I asked a simple question and get snapped at. Sorry that you've had to explain so many times, but until you move or stop protesting, you'll probably have to explain it a few more times to people who ask.
  19. amaX Member

It's this post that I have a problem with. There are three full-time CW protesters who frequent this board and sadly this injunction affects all of us. And this injunction could affect "everyone" who attends the conference is someone listed shows up.

And this post because you seem to know more about the injunction than the average person, but you didn't pick up on how the injunction affects those who are newly served it? Shawn Lonsdale went through a lot of crap over being served it and no sane person would want to be served with it.

I was explaining why I get so "snippy" about people spouting off about the injunction with half-truths and complete inaccuracies. You would get far worse treatment from some other people if you posted something that wasn't true.

Trust me. I didn't snap at you. Lurk moar about how the LMT injunction affects Clearwater protesters.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Intelligence Member

QUESTION PLEASE? Is it a possibility that I, David Love, would be handed or served with a Court Injunction?

21. BlooAnon Member

I recently read a thread that had that spelled out in layman terms, therefore I understood that little bit of it. I don't know anything about how injunctions work, or that if served it, you would have to go to court, pay for a lawyer etc. I thought that if you were following the rules of said injunction rules, that nothing like being sent to court could be done to you. See how little I understand?

When it comes to legal documents, court orders, filings (etc), I leave it up to the other anons and Ex's to understand and translate them. They are much smarter than me in that area, and I love them for it.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. amaX Member

Can we just cyber hug and forget this shitty injunction? It's not my fault and it's certainly not your fault.
    • Like Like x 5
  23. BlooAnon Member

Absolutely. Got some cyber fire to get rid of the injunction? It'll be like a mortgage burning except better.

I want you guys to be safe, of course. Sucks that that injunction is a forever and ever thing.
    • Like Like x 5
  24. amaX Member

As long as we throw out anyone from the LMT who shows up then we're okay.

I certainly hope if everyone listed on the injunction would have the good sense to not show up.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. vaLLarrr Member

As long as someone takes a good camera and lets Mark use the footage, he needn't be there.
    • Like Like x 7
  26. TorontosRoot Member

This!
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Horseradish Member

How far (geographically) does the injunction reach?
  28. The injunction was filed in the Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Pinellas County:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/205666116/Permanent-Injunction-against-the-Lisa-McPherson-Trust

IANAL, but it therefore appears that although the injunction itself applies to protesting around cult properties in Clearwater, it holds power throughout the entirety of Pinellas County. That would include Largo, where Minnreg Hall is, meaning attendees could be served with the injunction there.

Per Wikipedia, Pinellas County includes four main cities - Clearwater, Largo, St. Petersburg and Tarpon Springs - and 13 other towns in between - Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Dunedin, Gulfport, Indian Rocks Beach, Madeira Beach, Oldsmar, Pinellas Park, Safety Harbor, St. Pete Beach, Seminole, South Pasadena, Treasure Island.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Cities_in_Pinellas_County,_Florida
  29. now that Bunker's fundraising is over, waiting for a new one in 3...2...1...
    wbm$$
    This message by wbm$$ has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  30. TorontosRoot Member

I'm so waiting for it to hit the interwebs!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  31. vaLLarrr Member

Mark will make his film.

It will be viewed worldwide.

And there isn't a damn thing "the most capable people on the planet" can do about it.
    • Like Like x 4
  32. TorontosRoot Member

Those scifag DAers are at it again... thanks to the amazing moderators for keeping it cleaned out!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. TorontosRoot Member

So they're dead agenting wise beard man? Whoever you are, go fuck yourself with a hatchet in david miscavige FLAG, because you aren't being affective ya cunts!
    • Like Like x 1
  34. TorontosRoot Member

Moar cunts.... keep kicking them! KEEP KICKING THEM! :D
    • Like Like x 1
  35. TorontosRoot Member

Well to that "fucktorontosroot" turdbag, Why don't you fuck yourself with that dead agent hat? ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  36. vaLLarrr Member

"What's the matter with you, hat?"
    • Like Like x 2
  37. TorontosRoot Member

OSAfags and Scifags: Why so hattered?
    • Like Like x 1
  38. vaLLarrr Member

It's totally hatstand!
  39. TorontosRoot Member

Those silly chodes are at it again aren't they? XD
    • Like Like x 1