Customize

Kristey Allie defends the Cult

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by iaxiloll, Apr 14, 2010.

1. iaxiloll Member

Kristey Allie defends the Cult

On Larry King Live lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVNnMyV-LM8]YouTube - CNN: Larry King Live kirstie Alley Defends Scientology[/ame]
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Kristey Allie defends the Cult

Please not yet anothe Kirstie thread! OMG!! How many is there?
  3. iaxiloll Member

^^^^^ Big people need a lot of room.
  4. TypingChimp Member

There's this many:

1221962920487.jpg

I know, it's old, but it's still funny.
  5. kissyfur Member

the same number as her belly rolls: just one...

ONE after the other
  6. iaxiloll Member

Lol
  7. WagTheWog Member

1- Best record for getting people off drugs?!

2- Been fat for only 3 or 4 years?!

3- Both assertions are laughable.

4- Larry needs poonage... didn't he watch the show that follows his?!
  8. Anonymous Member

Larry King:

"Your faith, Scientology, might have the best record in America getting people off drugs...."

WTF???
  9. BLiP Member

C'mon people!! Let's not be quite so harsh. You gotta admit Kirstie Alley is the living embodiment of the fact that $cientology is expanding. And expanding.
  10. 3rdMan Member

facepalm.jpg
  11. iaxiloll Member

^^^^^ Trufax, 2. Is a killa, but then again it depends on what she means by fat.
  12. STC_sock Member

Kirstie Alley is really fat.
  13. BLiP Member

. . . when she jumps up in the air, she gets stuck.
  14. iaxiloll Member

Moar Trufax lol, So much inaccuracy or down right lying in under a minute.
  15. Anonymous Member

Did anyone notice how she seemed compelled to laugh when she mentioned the word "god" in that clip? weird..
  16. Bipolart Member

She's so fat, she had to let out her shower curtain.
  17. Re: Kristey Allie defends the Cult

So it's true: Scientology makes you fat?
  18. xenubarb Member

She's so fat, she can wear a Volunteer Minister tent as a party gown.
  19. Re: Kristey Allie defends the Cult

She's so fat, when she gets in her bathtub, the water in the local reservoir overflows its banks.
  20. RightOn Member

She s her own zip code
  21. CantPickaName Member

shes so fat shes bigger than something really big
  22. kissyfur Member

...so fat she keeps a fleet of seaman in her navel

(two puns in one lame fat joke. it's been a long week)
  23. Obvious Sock Member

He was just sucking up so as to insure future $cilon guests on his show.

That was a positive comment.

If he would have remained neutral, the CULT would not be motivated to encourage their slaves to be on the program.

King was positive. The CULT didn't miss that and will angle for future positive PR just like that.
  24. iaxiloll Member

Kristey Allie is so fat she is the same height lying down as she is standing up.
  25. Cat Complex Member

maybe when she clears a few more body thetans, she'll lose a few more kilograms.
  26. AnonKat Member

She is so fat she could contain the entire works of Hubbard
  27. AnotherSock Member

I'm not saying Kirstie Alley has an eating disorder... but when she goes to a restaurant and they show her a menu, she says "Yes please!"

Kirstie Alley's so fat, last time she went to the beach Greenpeace tried to drag her back in the water...

The elevators at the Eiffel Tower have a sign that reads, 'Max load 24 persons. Or Kirstie Alley.'

Hey, I've got more...
  28. iaxiloll Member

She's so fat, she had a dream of marshmellows and when she woke up her pillows were gone.
  29. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

She is so fat Xenu has to tell her to get the fuck out the way to allow the Sun to rise.
  30. kissyfur Member

...she wears hula hoops for ankle bracelets
  31. Cat Complex Member

ok, I'm gonna change the tone a bit [do I hear groans??] because I want to start a discussion but don't know how to.

You may know me as radio host who was suspended due to complaints from CoS.

What I simply cannot get my head around is - WHAT EXACTLY IS IT THAT ATTRACTS PEOPLE INTO COS? Ok - I haven't read Dianetics, maybe that would explain something.

But I just can't seem to grasp any kind of "spirituality" to this cult/religion/farce, no hook that I can see.

Please, enlighten me. Any ex-CoS?
  32. Anonymous Member

keep 'em comin'!
  33. kissyfur Member

34. Cat Complex Member

Thank you!
  35. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

It comes down to the same reason why anybody joins a cult or belief system: Understanding of themselves, the world they live in and when they hit the Game Over in life.

Scifaggotry lures people in with some BS personality test that always ends the same way. They sell you the prospect that Scifaggotry will cure you of whatever BS they can pull out of the test they did. If they can lower your self esteem enough with the test or if you have had a shit of a life, then this will be rather easy to do. They also try the whole Sci part of Scientology - Science. Meaning they push it as "scientifically" proven... Never mind the fact the scientist behind it was a schizo pill popping racist wife beater.

The point is - People join regardless of their better knowledge because they get hit on their weak points.
  36. Anonymous Member

Allie is so fat the last time she saw "90210" was on the scale
  37. kissyfur Member

she's so fat the last time she could see the scale was during the original "90210"
  38. Cat Complex Member

You see, I'll explain. I'm an atheist, but I was raised catholic, and i thought Jesus was a pretty nice guy, etc, he had a few good things to say about living in harmony with others.

As an older teenager, I was fascinated with the beauty and culture of hinduism via the hare krishnas - and this provided a comfortable explaination of why bad things happen (karma) and what happens after you die.

Around the same time, I did 2 CoS personality tests. I was passing by and curious. Now all THESE guys seemed to be saying to me was that I was defective and well, basically fucked in the head and they could cure me, somehow, by buying books. This did nothing for my young search for "spirituality." It wasn't warm or fuzzy or attractive. It LOOKED like a SCAM.

I guess that explains my question (I hope!!)
  39. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

She is so fat when she jumps there are earthquakes.... Hey wait a minute! Where was she when Haiti, Mexico, and China had there's?

Hummm...
  40. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

That is how they do it. They hope that you buy that crock of shit and get ya hooked.

It has NOTHING to do with your beliefs, knowledge, or aptitude. They try to convince you that you have a problem only they can fix. Now if your will is strong, then you do what you did - walk away after telling them to STFU.

Others are not so lucky. People with low self esteems or suffering from a traumatic past are excellent candidates to buy into the shit. They see Scifags like Tom Cruise and Behemoth Alley and think "Hey! It worked for them.... Why not me?" That is when the trap is sprung and they get hooked on Scifaggotry.

Now fags like Tom Cruise and Behemoth Alley buy this shit because the Cult bends over backwards for them. Of course it works for them! They get pampered and catered to - Who WOULDN'T leave that? However, what they do not realize is the hidden cost of it all - the fucked up lives, slaves in Sea Ogre, deaths like Lisa McPherson... That is never mentioned to them because it may make them leave and cause Scifaggotry to find a new poster child for them.

I hope this is helping Cat Complex. Keep up the good fight.