Customize

Krusty asks publicist to express breastmilk for her pet possum

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Mr. Magoo, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Mr. Magoo Member

• Like Like x 5
  2. RightOn Member

what the?
    I don't even....
    figures.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BlooAnon Member

Sane people, eh? That's a good one, Scientology. Got another good joke?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Random guy Member

Most people stick to having the regular kind of children and breastfeeding them themselves.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. RightOn Member

wonder what she did/does for all her lemurs?
    eeewwwwww
    she is so sick in the fucking head.
    This is the spokeshole that Jenny Craig and Poise had LOL!
    And tried to sell her own snake oil
    shakes head
  6. Anonymous Member

Is the publicist a Scion? Because damn.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Because Hubbards barley milk is too good for a mere possum.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

WOW. JUST WOW. is that safe for the possum? should someone call peta?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. noway, get me the special spa menu of placenta chocolate washed down with some breast milk of a nubile, young hollywood publicist while i pet my possum. i would do that after we get a spa mani pedi, facial, waxing, shiatsu massage and a shot of wheat grass juice. of course, to do this properly, one must wake and bake under the supervision of a licenced homeopathic, alternative holistic doctor who also loves to disco dance and go on holiday any chance he gets.

krusty, i thought your real life dollhouse that went on the market awhile ago was just beautiful. timeless.
    staying with cos at this point is like holding onto an incorrigible, abusive husband to escape a domestic violence situation. the level of stress and harassment must be intolerable. what if it were more theta and honest to just drop all the labels and stop pretending that everything is wonderful when it isn't.
    no judgement from me. i have been there. they are not going to change, no matter how skillfully you try to do something by speaking positively about situations that are horrible and covering up activities going on that i am sure that you would probably not personally approve of.

[IMG]
  10. LOL :)
  11. Anonymous Member

Scientologists seem to be hung up on lactation.

Krusty ought to try lactating tho, according to the rabid breast-feeders it helps you lose all that post-partum weight. She could nurse a few possums a day on those teats.
  12. This thread will now feature surrealist art, for no particular reason but my own enjoyment.

[IMG]
  13. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well, years ago, when Kristy did the "fat actress" sthick. i loved her.
    she was all about accepting herself just the way she was. her figure was her own figure, and she was beautiful and smart and wickedly funny. maybe she should just drop all the diet bullshit already and just do some ad campaign for lane bryant like she did years ago. she seemed happier back then, and i enjoyed watching her as a performer. all this other cray cray is just like the hollywierd version of the jerry springer show, with lots of money but no real class at all. shame. I absolutely loved her in the 90s.
    I wish she would stop shilling for religious infomercials and feeding the public the poison of her continuous misery. She was pretty cool when she was younger. Really, almost legendary.
    Shit happens, life happens. it happens to the best of us.

lol ml
    this is true.
    -nowai :p
  15. Quentinanon Member

Opossums have a permanent feral odor, like sweat and urine. Kirstie Alley has got to be a nutbag to keep one as a pet.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Anonymous Member

I keep flashing on Karen Black whipping her tits out for her pre-pubescent kid in various people's offices. No wonder she sank to the bottom of the b-movie aquarium.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. That possum probably has it pretty darn good, living in hollywood.
    That would be a totally cool feature film.

working title?

"Polly Possum : How I got a rich Hollywood actress to spoil me in her mansion and feed me exotic human breast milk and have me be the beloved mascot of their seekrit biker gang as we go and do cool shit." :oops:

I want to do the voice of the character polly in the cartoon that must be made about this.
  19. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

Yes. And I was much slimmer and cuter when I was young in the eighties as well. There is something to be said for aging gracefully and Kirsty isn't. She seems to think that she should still be a pin-upand we should give a shit about her sex life at 60 and the pathetic quality of her situation revolves around a Norma Desmond-like denial of reality. I wouldn't care if she just retired like all the other over-the-hill cheesecake from that era. She was never a good enough actress to last into character roles (except fat and abrasive ones, which she seems reluctant to play). Sorry if you wanked to her poster, but even that was airbrushed, I bet.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

...oh and she can't retire after a successful career with a series still in syndication? Where did all that money go hmmmm?
  22. The Internet Member

Cross species milk drinking? That will never catch on.
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Fair enough. She was amazing on Cheers. For a few seasons the show almost totally revolved around her and the fellas in the pub who had a crush on her, and even her clumsiness was adorable. You wanted to root for her character. Is it real life? No. As far as airbrushed and staged photo shoots, kristie can clean up pretty well. Maybe graceful is just not her style, or the abrasiveness that some observe her displaying is like a response to the insensitivity of others, the insults that are hurled at her, and the persistent critics who will never be totally satisfied no matter how she tries to adapt to their demands. i think she did go away from hollywood for awhile and spent time nurturing herself and her two kids after a messy and touch divorce. She has to be a multi millionaire several times over, or at least probably lives like one. if not now, she once did, quite infamously.
  24. RightOn Member

always hated the bitch
    I hated when she joined Cheers too
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Anonymous Member

So the multi-millionaire owes property taxes in Fl and is selling her dream hidaway in Maine.

Whitewash aside, She sounds a tad desperate to me
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

I find the defense of Kirsty Alley to be more surreal than those paintings. Are we at 'oxymoron' yet?
  27. She does sound desperate, a lot.
    Too bad she cannot find some guy that is around her own age, preferably not in the industry and go off somewhere. I think that those competitive dance / acting shows are pure Masochism. Don't watch Tv for the most part, anymore.
  28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. Cassie Member

Reminds me of the expression "like attracts like" or something similar.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

David Miscavige, Jenna Elfman, Tom Cruise, Tommy Davis...
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Mr. Magoo Member

And to think I almost never start threads. Maybe I should start threads more often, especially if they're about lactating Hollywood publicists who breastfeed the baby possums of space alien cult members.

Or maybe I shouldn't.
    • Like Like x 4
  32. Anonymous Member

yeah, this is too fucked up, i wish it wasn't real. Perhaps its better for this to be a troll thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Mr. Magoo Member

Oh well, I got nothin' against trolls. This is probably a good thread for trolling, what with the fucked-up incident that started it all.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

FWIW I love this thread, I havent had such a good laugh at Krusties expense in ages. Thx for posting.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. bAnon Member

That which is likened to itself, is drawn.

It's better if you say it in a Yoda voice
  36. 899

Kirstie Alley's Flagship Store For Rent

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Security Deposit

No security deposit is required by the venue owner.

California Store for Film or Photography Rental
    Kirstie Alley's Flagship Store is available for filming opportunities. It's a very spacious and clean looking space, filled with glass counters, bamboo floors and white colors.
    The purpose of this store is to provide grounds for nutrition consultations and sign up customers for Kirstie Alley's Organic Weight Loss Program.
    Availability Calendar: Available Unavailable
    November 2013
    Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat

December 2013
    January 2014

http://eventup.com/venue/kirstie-alleys-flagship-store/
  37. RightOn Member

oh my, only $2,000?
    Wouldn't it be incredible to get the cash together and have a West Coast SP party? :cool:
    AND FILM IT of course.
    Calling WBM!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  38. 368