Customize

Krusty's got a new show :(

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by YouSeeNothing, Nov 24, 2013.

1. wolfbane Member

Ugg. Slimy PR release is slimy. Apparently, Kristy's weight loss company has been bought out:
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/im-back-kirstie-alley-returns-to-jenny-craig-254179351.html
    Dear Jenny Craig, I am disappoint. From here on out I will be encouraging people to do Weight Watchers instead.

On a positive note, to counter the above slime, Krusty's TV Land show is suspiciously missing from a recent season premier dates:
    http://www.tvequals.com/2014/04/03/...miere-dates-for-jennifer-falls-the-exes-more/

Even more encouraging is that they are launching a NEW series called ‘Jennifer Falls’ with Jamie Pressly. Here's hoping that means the Kirstie show is already slated for cancellation!
    • Like Like x 5
  2. amaX Member

Yo, Wolfie. I'm happy for you posting this info and I'mma glad you finished...but Dlisted has one of the best Krusty Jenny Craig 2.0 articles of ALL TIME! One of the best Krusty articles of ALL TIME!

http://dlisted.com/2014/04/07/kirst...-jenny-craig-and-shes-bringing-xenu-with-her/

"Liz and Dick. Brad and Angie. Satan and Pimp Mama Kris. There have been many great Hollywood love affairs, but none more passionate and everlasting than that of Kirstie Alley and Jenny Craig. Kirstie left Jenny 7 years ago to start her own Xenu-approved weight loss barley water, Organic Liaisons, but it sounds like she’s been spending those last 7 years weeping “I wish I could quit you” while clutching old Jenny Craig pay check stubs, because she’s come crawling back to reclaim her position as bottom bitch.
    The Ghost of Lindsay Lohan’s Future told People that she decided to return to Jenny Craig after gaining 30 lbs in the past six months, and needed some help from a coach to lose the weight. And because she doesn’t want to fully admit that Organic Liaisons is a pile of Scientolo-shit that doesn’t do much more than line the pockets of Tom Cruise and David Miscavige’s daisy dukes, she’s bringing along some OL supplements to help her lose weight. And by help her lose weight, I of course mean she’ll use a box of OL supplements to help steady the wobbly leg of the table she’s lying on at Dr. Dan’s Cheap n’ Discreet Lipo Clinic.
    I don’t even know what I’ll eat for dinner tonight (“Sure honey” – one of the dozens of boxes of Kraft Dinner sitting in my cupboard) but with full confidence I can predict what will happen here. By using the measure of probability (ex: the John Travolta Masseuse Theorem) here’s what will likely happen:
    - Kirstie will lose 30 lbs
    - To which she will then appear on a daytime talk show in a bikini
    - Kirstie will then film a single season of a reality show or sitcom
    - Show will get cancelled
    - Kirstie will seek the comfort of cookies and gain back 30 lbs
    - Start again at the beginning
    This will continue for the next 40 years, or until science has developed a magic system to keep weight off and/or keep crappy TV shows from ever getting cancelled. The End. Throw that in her Wikipedia page and call it a day. "
    • Like Like x 4
  3. wolfbane Member

Thx amaX but I refuse to go to Dlisted. I'd rather swallow bleach.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. BlooAnon Member

I just saw the commercial with Kirsty for Jenny Craig. Wow it seemed so desperate and sad. Just proved that she's a failure in business and health.

"Hi Jenny? I want to come back! And I'm bringing my failed health drugs to your company! Please give me moar money!"

Just... wow.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. wolfbane Member

Oh gawd. It is horrible.

• Like Like x 2
  6. RightOn Member

ICK! ICK! double dick!
    wtf? Is Jenny Criag going to stand behind her snake oil? edited Why would they allow that in their commercials? I didn't know they bought the rest of her crap from her. BAD MOVE.

At least Krusty finally combed her fucking hair.
    Oh My Xenu! I despise this women.

hey yo yo yo Krusty!
    that's right you stupid bitch keep yo-yo-ing.
    Guess another 7 years has passed since her last Jenny Craig contract and Scientology STILL isn't working for yo crusty ass
    • Like Like x 2
  7. BlooAnon Member

(Comments disabled on this video)

Heh. Jenny doesn't like Kirsty feedback either.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

Kirstie Alley Gives Up Diet Company, Returns to Jenny Craig to Lose “Circus Fat” | Showbiz411

By Roger Friedman

Remember the whole flap over Kirstie Alley‘s diet company? I told you it was connected to Scientology. Kirstie freaked out on the Today show. Then a woman in Hollywood sued her, saying Organic Liaisons was lying about its promises and promotions.

According to the National Enquirer, Alley had to pay $130,000 to Marina Abramyan for false claims. She also had to stop using a claim of “Proven Products” on her labels. It turned out that most of Kirstie’s brief weight loss came from working out on “Dancing with the Stars.”

Now Kirstie has sold whatever was left of Organic Liaisons to her old employer, Jenny Craig. And Alley, overweight again despite Organic Liaisons, has signed on again as a Jenny Craig spokeswoman. She’s already in trouble for saying the 20 to 30 pounds she has to lose “isn’t circus fat.” Circus performers are crying foul.

The Organic Liaisons website no longer sells anything. Jenny Craig says they’re going to offer one of Kirstie’s products, a juice drink with vitamins. But basically, the party is over. Goodbye Organic Liaisons. Even Scientology couldn’t save you.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/04/0...any-returns-to-jenny-craig-to-lose-circus-fat
    • Like Like x 3
  9. RightOn Member

WAIT WAT? Jenny Craig bought her snake oil? WTF?
    POON!!!
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  11. RightOn Member

Jenny Craig's CEO

Dana Fiser
    5770 Fleet Street
    Carlsbad, California 92008
    United States
    Phone: 760-696-4000
    Fax: 760-696-4009

edited: Jenny Criaig of course has a Face Book page for all you FB'ers who would like to leave a comment
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

I'll add the CEO's name to my page when I get home from some errands, thank you!! I link to their FB, twitter, pinterest and their email and give the mailing address...

i have the link to find locations near you too....

i'm going to focus on how polarizing KA is and how she doesn't think anyone should take psych meds at all and how do JC users who take psych meds feel about that? That the JC spokesperson thinks they should just take vitamins? And how do Jewish JC users feel about having a spokesperson who thinks psychs masterminded and caused the Holocaust?

Not to mention OL was a $cieno based business, no matter KA's protests. She had to settle a suit for making false claims and now JC bought her product and is pushing it on JC users. So inadvertently JC is supporting a human rights abusing group. i have all that on my page. if my brain thinks of more while i'm shopping, i'm taking a notebook and pen with me! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  13. RightOn Member

def should be the main focus IMO
    Why would they want to associate with a product that their own new (rehashed) spokesperson was sued for?
    That is the BIG question
    • Like Like x 2
  14. RightOn Member

Background info again about lawsuit
    Diets Review:
    "California resident Marina Abramyan is calling the star out by filing a class action lawsuit against her saying she did not lose the 100 pounds with Organic Liaison, but instead by dancing on “Dancing with the Stars” and following a clean diet. Abramyan believes Organic Liaison used false advertising to promote the program, including deceptive photos of Alley’s ever-slimming figure.
    Abramyan brings the suit after trying Organic Liaison herself and not losing any weight. According to the official lawsuit text, she believes the products “are nothing more than run-of-the-mill fiber and calcium supplements.”

Alley's response to the lawsuit on Twitter: “Lol…noise noise.. Lots of noise…One sure sign of success is noise…even Heroes have lice.”."
    http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_c...claims-of-losing-weight-with-organic-liaison/

also snips:
    Kirstie Alley ordered to modify labels on diet products
    "Former Dancing With The Stars finalist Kirstie Alley has been ordered to modify her diet plan's advertising campaign after a judge ruled ads were misleading"

"Both parties finally reached a settlement at the Los Angeles Superior Court in March (13) and under the terms of the agreement, the actress has promised to remove the term "Proven Products" from the packaging, as well as issue a disclaimer on the brand's website that it is a "calorie-based weight-loss product."

"the TV star must also pay Abramyan and her attorneys $130,000."
    http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=814344
    • Like Like x 4
  15. RightOn Member

question.... were the terms "Proven Products" added to all the bottles of this stuff that Jenny Craig purchased from Krusty?
    Orgasmic Lemurs is gone, so where does the disclaimer go now?
    So is Jenny Craig going to give this stuff away as a promo with signing up? Anyone know?

edited: can't find anything on the website about the snake oil. When you go there Krusty is pictured on the main page big as day. On another page It shows Krusty's personal consultant Laura.
    "Everyone needs someone to lean on, and Kirstie leans on Laura, a lot. Laura helps with menu planning, offers guidance and encouragement, gently holds Kirstie accountable and points out potential obstacles.

whoops! How come Scientology can't help her with that? I guess Scientology has to take a back seat to Jenny Craig! :p

You can call a center and ask about Krusty's supplement ?
    Ask if it is being given away or what? IDK
    main number 877-260-4882
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RightOn Member

also Krustie's public tweets pertaining to Leah Remini

"When faced w malicious gossip I take a moment to experience the loss of the person I thought was my friend... Then I say fuck em..:) "

"the sweetest poison is often served with a smile...beware syrup"

now THAT's a great spokesperson to have for your company!
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Anonymous Member

Thank you SO MUCH RightOn!! I added those links and a couple more paragraphs....i try to be sort of neutral (um, maybe?) in case non-$cieno watchers happen upon the site....i need to add some links to the psych drugs stuff and the holocaust---i think in a way that is important to know...i mean, look at how the CEO of mozilla had to resign....so jenny craig has basically a revisionist historian about THE HOLOCAUST as their spokesperson?! and the no-psych meds....isn't it safe to say at least 1/3 of americans probably take or have taken some kind of psychiatric medication, what $cienos would label as such? that impacts/affects a lot of people....it's one thing if you personally don't want to take it (like i won't take meds that affect my seratonan [sic] levels) but to want others to not have it/take it? NO....just NO.....

i was trying to figure how to work in the nasty tweets and still seem sort of neutral....but i did add how in Scientology she shouldn't basically be using Jenny Craig....

http://misstia.com/JennyCraig.html
    • Like Like x 2
  18. RightOn Member

holy cow Tia!
    you go girl!
    • Like Like x 2
  19. RightOn Member

VERY long winded blog post just written on Rinder's blog and the author used to "word clear" and trained on OTV with Krusty and he just spoke out!
    He said she would have outbursts and that she was dingy! LOL!
    His name is Bob Graham, he left the COS along with his wife Sarah and they are speaking out.
    How do you like them apples Krusty?

Again his post is LONG. You know how Scilons love to go on and on. Guess they are used to writing all those long KR's!
    snips to save you the trouble:
    "Kirstie Alley was on OT3 at the same time and I would word clear her occasionally on the materials. I remember the first time I met her, Harold took me aside and explained that she was an actress who was inclined to “show off” instead of confronting the materials. He told me, “Be aware of it and keep her under control otherwise she goes “on stage” and becomes very difficult to work with.He seemed to be intimating that she was a bit psycho and I didn’t totally understand where he was coming from, but I got the gist of it. Actually the word clearing went OK with just a few spastic outbursts from her, but I couldn’t help but think, “Good god, what is she doing on OT3? This girl is dingy!” Only later did I see her on Cheers and recognize who she was.

On OT5, Kirstie and I met again and shared the same auditor but this time they shuffled us between AOLA and Celebrity Center to receive auditing.....

Since Kirstie and I had the same auditor, she was always accommodated by getting into session first and I always followed her in the lineup.

sometimes, I would not even get a session because she was delayed, ran long or was too busy acting goofy to make it go right. I didn’t understand why we weren’t being treated as equals, but now I realize they were accommodating Kirstie to keep her in the “bubble.”
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/bob-sharon-graham/
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Rockyj Member

I can't believe Jenny Craig would allow Krusty to represent them! Her own diet program was a SCAM! She is diehard Scientologist & Scientology promotes child abuse!
    How about a Twitter storm!

https://twitter.com/jennycraig
    • Like Like x 4
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

• Like Like x 5
  22. Peking Member

Kirstie's more obvious weight issues and bitchiness aside, if the woman had any talent surely the networks would be champing at the bit to hire her?
    • Like Like x 2
  23. JohnnyRUClear Member

fixt
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Peking Member

You can have this one ;)
  25. RolandRB Member

Dear Kirstie - your career as a star is over. The public don't want you any more. They see you as a person who is mean and nasty to your friends when they cross your allegiance to the Church of Scientology. You have no love for anybody except your Church. You have no allegiance to your friends. The public don't like people like that so they don't like you any more. They won't make excuses in their own minds for you any more. They now see you for what you are which is a mean and talentless person with a weight problem. And what a BIG weight problem that is. The public now see you as a fat, nasty cow who does not deserve the friendship of anybody. Nobody wants to see your fat, nasty talentless shape any more. Nobody will stop to applaud you. They are disgusted with you and now the publi would be happy to see you die and die alone screaming, maybe from a heart attack next time you put on a mountain of lard around your hips, clutching your heart, screaming in pain with not a single friend in the world nor a single person who has any admiration or respect for you. The public WANT you to die, Kirstie. They no longer want you as a fellow human being. They would be prouder as human beings if they saw you die a horrible death while friendless in the world.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Peking Member

Roland why aren't you writing for Hallmark?
    • Like Like x 6
  27. JohnnyRUClear Member

Maybe he does, and this is how he relaxes.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. RightOn Member

thanks for the morning chuckle!

And maybe there should be a title change?
    Krusty's Show is Canned
    canned! get it? see what I did thar?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Peking Member

More like Krusty is Canned, at least that's the impression I have after reading some of her tweets. She writes so much nincompoopery I'd be willing to bet she confuses herself.
  30. Peking Member

He's showing how much he cares, bless.
  31. DeathHamster Member

Heh.
    Tick-tock
    • Like Like x 4