Customize

KYAnonymous and Steubenville

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Disambiguation, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

http://thisweekinblackness.com/2013...mous-will-not-go-gently-into-that-good-night/

• Like Like x 2
  2. moarxenu Member

<3<3<3 KYAnonymous!

Lostutter-211x210.jpg?684174.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

I dont know about this man...
    was hanging out on irc a while ago and someone came in and said that he sold the stubenville anons out.
    And got some dipshit called anonforecast raided.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. FloGold Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

So someone suffering from narcolepsy is perseverating on irc about his medical condition, and setting up e begging ip trap, or currently unable to think his way out of a paper bag, claims that kyanonymous traitored because the FBI told him so. Have I got that right? And now that 'someone is claiming on twitter that he was hacked? And anon poster comes here and says he doesn't know who kyanonymous is but would like to share with us the fact that someone in IRC said kyanonymous is a traitor?
    Rumor propagated here is fail methinks.
  7. FloGold Moderator

Thats the thing tho...
    if you knew anonforecast the way i do you would not think this was out of the ordinary behavior for that idiot. but then i think of my personal outside of the anon clustrefuck friendship with him and it makes me feel something is amiss. who know..
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1