Customize

Kyle Brennan vs Scientology: Oral arguments in Jacksonville September 14

Discussion in 'Kyle Brennan' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Downloaded.Thanks!

Lawfag question - does the "[DO NOT PUBLISH]" stamp at the top, mean this shouldn't be forwarded to AnonLover for the public domain Kyle Brennan dox collection on Scribd?
  2. Darth Xander Member

The do not publish is in reference to publication in legal reporters like the Federal Supplement.
  3. anonymous612 Member

What Xander is saying is no, forward it to AnonLover all you want.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Katz Army Member

Well fucking hell. Now what?
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Born2Shop Member

While this is disappointing for many, IMO the truth was never going to come out in this case and justice was never going to happen because of this case.

Even if Kyle's estate were to prevail in a civil case, organized scientology will ensure as much truth as possible is hidden and can just offer a big money settlement and force the courts to accept it.

And that is the last thing that Kyle's mother Victoria wants.

Yes it is a drag that the appeal was denied but there is so very much more we can do that does not depend on any legal case.

For example, check out again the posting I did "Kyle Brennan - Anybody's Child":

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?28424-Kyle-Brennan-Anybody-s-Child

The legal case was only one thing mentioned in a list of a number of simple things we can do to help.

IMO the most important thing is to get out the truth and to this end we will be hearing from Victoria before long. We are going to ensure many thousands, and I hope millions, hear about this before we are done.

What I think we should go for is trying to find all the truth of what happened to Kyle but also do everything we can to get out the truth we do know so that more and more people know and there is less and less a chance of them or their loved one becoming victims like Kyle, like Lisa, like Alexander and like many others who have been victims of an uncaring organized scientology.

I never believed that one can make a big difference on the long term by trying to beat organized scientology legally. But we can make a huge difference by getting out the truth. I once posted about this explaining exactly why I feel that way and giving examples to support my feelings:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?26639-The-Most-Powerful-Weapon-in-Stopping-scientology-Abuses-The-Truth

Do not lose heart here. Let us help Victoria speak out to the world.

I already know that her story has made a real difference to some but I cannot yet go into details.

I had a long chat with her tonight and told her that so many of us support her and hold her and Kyle deeply in our hearts. I told her that we would not let this matter die. And, that I believe many of us will be there to support her as per the first above mentioned thread.

Do not despair.

This is not hardly over.

It has just begun.

Stay tuned and do help if you can.
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. anonymous612 Member

Media. Fucking media.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Born2Shop Member

Correct!!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. anonymous612 Member

This was never about money to begin with. So a lack of a chance to receive money -- while disappointing to my little Jewish heart -- is in the grand scheme of things irrelevant.
  10. moarxenu Member

Denise, thanks for your support. You are absolutely correct. This has just begun. Kyle was either driven to suicide or murdered, as horrible as that thought is.

Kyle was extensively defamed by Detective Bohling, Tom Brennan, and Denise Miscavige who lied repeatedly under oath. Imagine Victoria having to sit in courts and hear the most despicable and demeaning lies told about Kyle not just by the lying Bohling and Scientologists, but to hear those lies repeated by Judge Merryday who cited Bohling's mendacious report and Tom Brennan's lies as if they were the Gospel truth and more lies spouted by the appeals judges.

Get to know Kyle and understand who he was and how he risked and lost his life fighting Scientology by reading the articles on Justice For Kyle Brennan.

I think most of us are in shock and need a few days to even begin to think clearly about the future and figure out what to do next.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. RightOn Member

I am trying to wrap my head around this story.
    It was common place for COS to win cases years ago due to everyone being afraid of them.
    But why would an appeal be denied today? I just can't understand for the life of me how anyone can read the insane circumstances surrounding this case and think it shouldn't be revisited in a very huge way.

Any chance that the SP Times would do a write up of the appeal being denied and list the oddities and out and out giant blunders in this case to shed some light on it?
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. amaX Member

We are not homo novus. We are human beings with hearts and minds of our own. I believe all of us are stunned that this happened and that it happened so quickly. It feels callous. Like a complete disregard for human life within our justice system. It is only the law. Not the flesh and bones and souls of those who enter the courtroom. The whole truth seems to have no place inside a courtroom.

I played this on a loop in my head on the darkest, loneliest, most frightening night of my life. It's on a loop in my head again. We will turn and turn and turn until we come round right.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Baby, why you make me hit you?

Also, shitty justice system remains shitty. It won't change anything, though. The cult is still doomed and we're still going to dance (badly and with great feeling) on its grave.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. Random guy Member

No use ranting over the US legal system. I hope you 'mericans can fix it, because it is an embarrassment to the civilized world, but for now we will have to find other ways of making Kyle's death count.

We do not forget, neither do we forgive. The cult should have learned this by now.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Message from Kyle's mom via Facebook, with permission to share with the hivemind granted...

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. Katz Army Member

Ok
    Ok then...I will stand by and hold tight. I am so incensed by this case. It's one thing to be a child born into Scientology or willingly go into it (that's fucked up enough on its own), this poor kid wanted nothing to do with it and made that clear. And now he's dead.

After I read this: http://justiceforkylebrennan.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-death-of-20-year-old-kyle-brennan.html?m=1 I wanted to puke. And now I'm here. LOOK WHAT YOU DROVE ME TO DAVID MISCAVIGE! :)
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Random guy Member

They sure know how to make enemies.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. YouSeeNothing Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Albion Member

• Like Like x 4
  20. RightOn Member

21. Albion Member

• Like Like x 3
  22. anonymous612 Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. RightOn Member

tell people to read the court depos themselves!
    If anyone comes out of reading those thinks that this case doesn't deserve an appeal, then they are loo-loo :confused:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. Born2Shop Member

And here it is, the podcast of today's (Sept 21) radio broadcast where Tom Smith interviews Luke Lirot, the attorney for Kyle Brennan's estate.

http://theedgewithtomsmith.com/pgms/indexpg.html

Tom and Luke did a really excellent job with this interview.

Much more is to come.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. amaX Member

28. Anonymous Member

29. anonymous612 Member

Lirot is the lawyer in the Brennan case. And a billion other Scientology cases.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Quentinanon Member

31. Anonymous Member

Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
  32. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. Herro Member

Once again. I was right. As always. I told yall this case was bogus. When will you people learn to listen to me. I'm trying to help you.

Edit, Lirot did a great job trying to polish this turd. His argument was bullshit and I'm sure he knew it, but it was some quality bullshit.

Sad story, hope the mom can finally move on and find peace now.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  34. amaX Member

The problem is that you keep blowing back.
  35. JohnnyRUClear Member

You never entirely leave us alone though. There's always a whiff of you hanging around to keep us warm. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  36. anonymous612 Member

That's not Herro. The wind is blowing out of downtown CW again. You can tell from the aftertaste.
  37. Quentinanon Member

Yes, the intestinal wind from digested cooked cabbage and beans.
  38. anonymous612 Member

Oh, Tom, are you accusing Herro of being a scientologist again?

How sweet. Just like old times.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  39. Quentinanon Member

Huh? Tom?
  40. anonymous612 Member

Really? That's the claim you're going to stick to? Really?

Whatever you say, Tom. Have fun with your radio show.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1