Customize

L. Ron Hubbard Predicted the Destruction of Our Planet

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, May 27, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Smurf Member

It's the start of Memorial Day weekend. Gawker must not have anything else worthwhile to post...
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

When journalists are no longer afraid to openly mock the cult, a great step towards victory will have been achieved.
    We need to work hard towards this goal by having silly protests that will give journalists something to write about.

Uh wait a sec...
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Hubbard said that on October 30, 1952.

Nothing new here
  5. the anti Member

i thought the world ended last week
  6. Anonymous Member

completely out of context
  7. urbanhawk Member

it did, you just never noticed
  8. They probably couldn't get Joe The Plumber to make an End Of The World Prediction so they picked another useless fuckbag like Hubbard instead.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. So is the whole book of Dianetics... but you don't see me complaining... oh wait.

There's a great quote to take out of context... but I don't remember it ATM.
  10. mommommomlookatme.jpg

Mom Mom Mom Mom. Look at me Look at me Look at me!!

This is what I think when I read the diarrhea that is his blog.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

I am not a scientologist but ... LOL ... Don't they use some shit about if LRon didn't write it is not true?? Marty should follow LRons teachings, right? So why is he talking about the end of the days, or even if miscavige said whatever?

I think this is just another one of those made up dox that Marty is so fond of.

I am getting sick and tired of his shit being all over WWP. He should an hero like his mother did.
  12. DeathHamster Member

Hubbard often talked about how we'd all spiral-in and be doomed. He also said how we were all timeless eternal beings just playing a game. Scientology thinks it has the cheat codes.

Eventually Mom is going to tell us to quit playing those games, get out of the basement and go outside.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. So is life a game? Or are we on the cusp of our own destruction with Dianetics we would all perish?
  14. He's writing a book? Oh Lawdy.

Looks like Big Boy Marty wants to be the center of attention yet again. I think he misses being on television and he thinks he can make the big bucks and do a book promotion tour. I bet that's why Mosey quit her tranny stripper job.
  15. Kilia Member

I don't have anything worthwhile to post either....real bummer.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Sounds more like "Miscavige says "L. Ron Hubbard Predicted the Destruction of Our Planet".
    I had read a bit of the original on Marty's blog.

This part stood out to me:

Quote:
    They had for the most part forsaken family, friends, and all connection to the world outside the razor wire fenced Int Base compound. They had gone several weeks holed up at Int Headquarters, which consisted of makeshift offices constructed within the confines of a couple of double-wide trailers. They had very little sleep and irregular food over that several week period. They had been beaten and hazed mercilessly by Miscavige, then by others within the group who were encouraged to do the same to one another by Miscavige. Miscavige was whining and sneering about how these international managers were acting lifeless, unresponsive to his dictates, and acting in what he termed an apathetic fashion.

Is Marty talking about himself doing some beating and hazing...but trying to distance himself...like he had no control? He said this took place in 2003 and Marty left in 2004.
    That is my take.

Dude....you did what Miscavige told you to do. An honest person who has real started to deal with his demons would admit it and not try to push it under the rug hoping no one would notice.

I would ask Marty myself if he was present or if he did some hitting...but I doubt that would make the cut on his blog.
    And you know any book he writes will suck because he can't even be truthful with himself and admit all the abuse started with Hubbard.
  17. subgenius Member

18. subgenius Member

from the marty blog comments:

Did I miss the memo where rashburn is writing a book?
  19. Anonymous Member

20. I asked the same question four posts ago.

I don't know if I could make it through an entire chapter, let alone an entire book of his without laughing. His blog posts read like the theme song to "Super Chicken".
  21. Anonymous Member

Not the first reference by Marty to writing a book. Somewhere on his blog/comments I've seen a similar comment at least twice. Got encouragement from his cheering gallery of sycophants of course.
    It'll be interesting to see if he can pull it off. He's no writer nor does it seem that he has the dedication to detail for that kind of a task imho. Maybe Mosey can string enough coherent sentences together and he'll get her to ghost write it for him.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. subgenius Member

Never stopped anyone before.
    Kinda reminds me of when Ronald Reagan was trying to get into a country club that shunned actors.
    (perhaps the only truly funny line of his life) He said, "I'm no actor, and I have 30 movies to prove it."
  23. subgenius Member

but yes, Marty would spin himself into a fugue trying figure out how to spin his spun version of the spin that he was spun and continues to spin, I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it

oh yeah, as my Pappy used to say,"you can't fit 3 pounds of shit into a 2 pound bag."
    • Like Like x 1