Customize

L. Ron Hubbard - Scientology & Dianetics Library World’s Largest Private Collection of LRH - $3.5M

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mark Cabian, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Mark Cabian Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/L-Ron-Hubbard-S...omain_0&hash=item35ab229458#ht_1578wt_922

Scientology & Dianetics Library

28,426 Scientology and Dianetics lectures, bulletins, coursepacks, checksheets, books, periodicals, and many other publications.

The Library contains virtually every major title ever sold to the public. What is more, the Library holds hundreds of hours of recorded lectures and thousands of pages of written materials that have not been seen by the public for decades or have never been seen by the public. Many predate the Church of Scientology’s 1954 incorporation.

The Library’s emphasis is L. Ron Hubbard’s technical materials that were released during his lifetime in their original, unaltered form. These are, principally, lectures on reel-to-reel tapes, written technology on mimeographed pages, and other first edition publications.

Integral to the Library is its computerized database of all 28,426 items, complete with titles, dates of publication, index of each item’s physical location in the file drawers, and many more data.

This is not a haphazard mixture of random books and tapes or bootlegged downloads of the usual items. This is a bona fide Library of highly-organized, legally-acquired materials that were specifically sought out over a quarter-century. It is a Library of authentic LRH recordings and writings much greater than what is obtainable through the church, and factually containing millions of words on audiotape and in print that do not exist in the field, on the Internet, or anywhere else in the world except, perhaps, in church vaults.

Statistics
    Recorded Lectures: 8,349; netting 2,333 titles
    Written Issues: 57,862 pages of mimeographed HCO Bulletins, Policy Letters, and other issues in their original form; netting 14,574 titles
    Books and Other Publications: 1,467
    Packs: 886
    Checksheets: 739
    Periodicals: 3,141

Payment and Shipping
    Method of payment to be arranged.

The Library may be picked up or shipped anywhere in the world at actual shipping costs with no markup or handling charges. Please note: As shipping costs vary, depending on the method and destination, the domestic and international shipping costs given in this listing are approximations.

For More Data
    The Library is too large to itemize here. Contact me for further data.
    All communications kept strictly confidential.
    Serious inquiries only.

View attachment %21BOVf-v%21%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DsEjlLl0BVjBJuIuDr
  2. He's gotta be trollin the church right? Who would buy this?
  3. hushpuppy Member

Please check if there is an existing thread about the topic before starting a new thread. This ebay auction was first discussed in 2009 :)
  4. Mark Cabian Member

It's my thing, apparently.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Oh look. This thread again. Not as if we haven't had this umpteen times before.
  6. anonquarff Member

Hes been listing this on and off for the past year my offer of £10.00 and free shipping was rejected i thought it was a fair offer
  7. sadly my offer of a well swung kick in the ass instead of any moneyz for this crap was rejected too :(
  8. anonquarff Member

i was wondering if hed throw in the chair for free
  9. xenubarb Member

I wonder if this is the same guy who keeps trying to flog that Mathison e-meter for an ungodly sum...

Whoever you are, eBay warrior, take heart. There is a sucker born every minute. Yours just isn't online yet.
  10. Anonymous Member

So it'a a library that's too big to itemize......
  11. Anonymous Member

He must be waiting for Tom Cruise to come online a take it off his hands.
  12. Mark Cabian Member

Yet, I keep trying to please you with it.
  13. The Cancer, It grew back....again
  14. Mark Cabian Member

The auction is a cancer?
  15. Anonymous Member

actually, KKS is.