Customize

L. Ron Hubbard, the lying old fool.

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by The Animaniac, Jun 13, 2011.

1. The Animaniac Member

We all know about this guy. From the moment I heard about him, I was sick. He made money and a cult about science fiction and the occult. My question for all of you is...... what the hell was he smoking when he thought that up? And do you think he wouldn't have been famous if celebs hadn't taken part in this?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

I heard he was smokin David Miscavige's dick.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

I heard he smoked pinks and greys.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. The Animaniac Member

Good enough.
  5. an0nim0uz Member

I don't think Hubbard was smoking anything when he came up with Scientology. He knew exactly what he was doing. And he was a Sci-Fi author - he knew how to write Science Fiction (below average quality wise, but still), so he was in his element.

Hubbard was a con artist par excellence.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. xenubarb Member

He was also a heavy drug abuser who shot cocaine before sitting down at a typewriter loaded with a roll of paper. That's right, a roll! So he'd just type out all this crap and nonsense, and called it 'research.'
    • Like Like x 2
  7. adhocrat Member

He had a legitimate best seller in Dianetics in 1950. Then he made national news in 1953 IIRC for kidnapping his daughter and fleeing to Cuba. So he was pretty famous before he started his non religion religion that's a diet drink and a car wax.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Orson Member

He certainly was not smoking the weed. If he had, this whole Scientology thing would be much more chill.
    • Like Like x 11
  9. Anonymous Member

YaHeard_lores_revised_thumb.jpg
    lrh-ascot2.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The Animaniac Member

I knew it.

Have to agree with you on that one. Scientolobullshit is like a drink and a car wax. No real purpose on getting either, but the hell with it, we'll get it anyway!
  11. Bob Newhart Member

Look at that guys face. Would you lend that man 5 dollars and expect to get it back?
    How appropriate his use of rolls of paper.
    I could really have some fun with OT3 printed on rolls of toilet paper here in culttown.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

He was full of crap with or without drugs.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

yes I would lend him $5.00
  14. AnonLover Member

Dude was high on his own paranoid delusions. I always suspected the drugs his did were more self-medicating of raging disorders rather than recreational.

I also think he truly believed in his own ability to postulate anything he wished and make it come true. and the scientology organization was his ultimate postulate of forcing the insane chaos inside his head onto the reality he lived in.... crazy old bastard hated the world that made him crazy, and wished the horrors of the modern day cult on all the world as retribution.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

"A fool and his money soon part"
  16. Hubbard lied about all of his accomplishments and only researched the inner linings of his own batshit insane dizzying intellect with disastrous consequences for all who bought into his mind-control "technology".

Never one to let the "truth" get in the way of his '"exact scientific research", he somehow conned his followers into believing his quack theory of "if it's true for you, it's true" which of course applied to his pack of lies which may or may not have been "true" for the crazy fuck himself.

Once Hubbard's "research" was exposed as bullshit, he used Religious cloaking to change his utter horsehit into a "religion".

I'm not a big fan of religions that seem to be responsible for most of the world's disputes but I don't know of any other religions that had religious cloaking policies, kind of makes one think that L. Ron hubbard's exact "science of mental health" was changed to a "religion" under dubious circumstances like criminal prosecution of Hubbard for medical malpractice and religious tax exemptions for his overpriced insane processing.

My condolences to all who have been deceived by L. Ron Hubbard. (Every single Scientologist)
    This greedy, selfish fuck's lies, controlling processes and policies have caused enough damage to so many distanced families and former friends of the scientologists who were seeking truth and enlightment and instead unwittingly got used, abused, lied to and controlled for decades and continuing for too many.
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Anonymous Member

Joseph Smith was a treasure diviner using magic stones, then the angel Moroni helped him find the golden plates..................thanks to him I will be the ruler of my own planet soon.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Herro Member

He was a very creative man.
  20. Anonymous Member

Planet Utah.
  21. Anonymous Member

He was a bullshitter, in other words.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. AnonLover Member

he redefined the meaning of liar... and took it to never before seen levels, as evidenced in the recent SCIENTOLOGY MAGAZINES thread leaks here and here, where he completely twisted and perverted the story of Buddha into HubBuddha...
    2ns9wte.jpg

Not too mention the utter fucktardery he pulled on Christianity all while claiming only ^^HE had the all knowing answers of all ages.

psssfffft. "always attack, never defend" = because there was never evar any reasonable/rational/logical defense whatsoever of any of his grandiose delusional bullshit claims. but oh if you run off your reactive mind - it all makes perfect sense. GTFO.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. The Animaniac Member

That picture shocks and disturbs me on so many levels. Mostly because I was a Buddhist at one time.
  24. Follow the Time-line of what he tought up when. He came up with Dianetics in 1950 after that think Marketing and avoiding taxes.

1966 OT 3 with aliens in the middle of the Space Race----> Marketing.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. AnonLover Member

you aint seen nothing yet - read the feature story article in that Advance mag, and the two others I've recently posted with a Buddhist theme. it is truly horrifying what he tried to pull with his I Am Maitreya delusion. It's also one of his biggest buckets of FAIL ever - nobody beyond scilons evar bought it. And I'm wondering if we cant exploit that angle for somehow deflating the vast Taiwanese appeal the aussie orgs are benefiting from & Asian appeal elsewhere.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. The Animaniac Member

Good point.
  27. The Animaniac Member

Wow. Thanks for the heads up. I might need a puke pail when reading it!
  28. AnonLover Member

FIFY. However OT3 didnt work - as evidenced by Battlefield Earth, Hubbard was still absolutely bat shit insane, who was utterly twisted into a monster with degraded morals, no decency and evil intentions. So his Wall of Fire was not crossed-over, all he did was earn himself a well deserved place to burn in hell.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. The Animaniac Member

Somebody on this said he was a coke head too.
  30. Wasn't the book better than the movie ?
  31. Following in the footsteps of freud lol.
  32. The Animaniac Member

He was? Good god.
  33. It was a little joke.In early Dianetics books Hubbard acknowledged freud as a source along with several other people But freud did do cocaine. His most redeeming sentence was "sometimes a sigar is just a sigar" after Freud was sick of his own theories about sex being the motivator behind human behaviour
  34. The Animaniac Member

Ok. I understand now. ;)
  35. Herro Member

Hubbard was definitely influenced by buddhist teachings in developing the spiritual aspects of Scientology.
  36. AnonLover Member

37. Interrobanger Member

the-year-in-nsfw-so-far.6379173.87.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  38. The Animaniac Member

Thank you for pointing out I'm a newfag. I already know this.
  39. skeptic2girl Member

I've debated the question of whether or not he was insane -- I think a lot of it might have been not actual psychology but the effects of drugs (as others here have said).

But the reason I wouldn't actually call him crazy is that to me, that takes away some accountability. Like using the insanity defense in a trial (and we KNOW Hubbard would use that!) -- I agree with Wiever on OCMB who thinks Hub was most likely a sociopath.

Heaven help me, but I take some pleasure in the fact that he just has to be in hell right now -- or nobody is.
  40. Ironhead Member

I think there were a couple of things that motivated him to start scientology. the first was an extreme distaste for poverty. from what I had read, the guy was running what ever scams that he could (making up disabilities to obtain money from the government, money that was intended for vets with actual injuries) to make ends meet, he really wasn't kidding when he said the "writing for a penny a word..." quote.

The other, and this one sealed the deal was, Ron figured he was the smartest guy in the room at any given moment, the ones who followed the rules and not his (which he made up as he went) were clearly suckers. there was no one he wouldn't use for leverage, there was no lie he wouldn't tell just to be reveared. and that was just it, he was DESPERATE since day 1 to be reveared, he didn't care how.
    • Like Like x 1