Customize

L Ron Hubbard

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/03/12/an-ode-to-l-ron-hubbard/#comment-111113

sarge | March 13, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Reply

I’ve never told anyone this. A few weeks before LRH dropped his body I was cleaning out the horse stalls at the stables on the Creston ranch when Annie called me and said ‘HE’ wants to see you. I started to go to the Bluebird motorhome but was met by LRH at the stables apartment breezeway. He asked me what I wanted from him when he was gone. I was in disagreement with his leaving and was not-ising the whole thing. I told him nothing and tried to make light of it. I’ve had a lot of time to think about this and what I wish I would have said and will say now.
    Sir, Its been an honor and priviledge to have served you. You have already given me your treasure of the Tech. The only thing that I would ask is that you remember me. Good and bad. Remember me as your friend and that I Love You.
    HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY SIR! Much Love, Sarge
  2. Sarge is obviously a deluded tosspot. /IMHO
    • Like Like x 3
  3. an0nim0uz Member

Oh Elron, if you were alive today, there'd be only one thing I'd like to tell you.

• Like Like x 7
  4. Anonymous Member

nancy many | March 13, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Reply
    It makes my heart weep. But I know I read the premonition story he wrote in the 50′s. He predicted he would be taken away to an isolated place, his “captain” would go to jail, and his Children would be treated horrifically.
    But what DM also cut out of the present version of this Story, is that in the end the bearers of light come and release his creation, so that it is free for all. And that is what we are all doing in our own way. Especially you Marty and Mike Rinder. You had to go thru the years you went through, to know enough to rally the bearers of light, and dissipate the darkness that fell.
    nance
  5. Zak McKracken Member

Neads moar cyberdemons
  6. an0nim0uz Member

Dude. It's the reaper with an iPod, a MacBook and a Hello Kitty thingy on his scythe. If I added MOAR, people's faces would melt by looking at it. Don't want that on my conscience.

Not again.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. BLiP Member

Is there a birthday discount . . . .

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Why are you posting this here?
  9. I too remember when I was told that 'HE' wanted to see me. I asked him why he did it. He replied, "Because you can fool some of the people all of the time." He died a few days later.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Because reading what Marty writes is like watching a train wreck. We just cannot look away. Plus, it is pretty fucking lulzy. "Oh LRonny baby, how I loved you" That there is some funny shit.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

Agreed. And it's a valuable reminder that there are some dumbass deluded jerkwads out there.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

Nancy Noooooooooo!! This makes me sad. I thought she had broken free from the mindfuck entirely. For newfags who don't know who Nancy Many is http://mybillionyearcontract.com/
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Anonymous Member

A few weeks before the nasty old c*** kicked the bucket, I was cleaning out his stall, etc etc. He asked me what I wanted from him when he was gone. I wanted to say "That would be enough of a gift in itself, Lord Hubbard, Sir, Your Highness". However, now that I have had an opportunity to think for a change, I realize that I should have said "Sir, It's been a ridiculous sham. I know your memory is poor, so I hope you have enough of you faculties left to remember who I am, if just for a couple of days."
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

You've never told anyone this? You should have just said: more horse shit please!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Scatman Member

It entails a great deal of work to get control of cult identities. Nancy still has things to work through.
    Hubbard made a self-fulfilling prophecy and made it happen by engaging in illegal activities involving his wife, not educating his children in how the real world operates and ruling his cult through a quasi-military "sea organization".
    Hubbard wrote the scripts, set the stage, appointed the director, and hired the actors. It was his show.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

I don't believe this. The people around LRH when he had the stroke decided not to fly him to LAX to be treated. They chose to watch him die. LRH did not know what was going to happen.

Also LRH was not a nice man. I don't believe he would do this even if he knew he was about to die, or be left for dead.

Sounds like a nice puff piece ordered by LRH. Can anyone confirm if this guy was the actual guy who was there?
    And also this. A great story like this and he sat on it for >20 years? Fuck off. You lie.
  17. Anonymous Member

^^ I mean ordered by DM not LRH.
  18. BLiP Member

3720480847_d911c18b65_o.jpg

Waiting for you in Hell, Sarge
    • Like Like x 4
  19. pedrofcuk Member

That's a really shit poem but the photos are lulzy, thanks Farty Marty.
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

That a spinoff cult from the original one is still enslaving minds today who thought they had broken free is testament to just how nasty Hubbard's mind job was and, for too Many, still is.
    • Like Like x 2

21. It's really a damn shame Hubbard was cremated and his ashes tossed in the ocean, I would have truly been an honor to piss on his grave
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

In a Cemetery near me? EVERY DAY!
    • Like Like x 1
  23. DeathHamster Member

Dunno about everyday. The lineup could take a while, and the longer the line, the longer each person is going to be when it's their turn.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

I'd have dug the old cunt out of the ground and used his skull as a bong.
    • Like Like x 7
  25. Anonymous Member

If you've not read it yet, read "Bare-faced Messiah" for a real insight into Hubbard.
    He was extremely prolific, manipulative, paranoid and with some sort of bi-polar disorder alongside massive delusions of grandeur and charisma and an ego the size of the Van Allen belt.

(Link to the PDF at end of the wikipedia article)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bare-faced_Messiah
  26. im not suprised scions tried to get it banned.. and they failed..
    • Like Like x 1
  27. DeathHamster Member

Too many people are already smoking the stuff that came out of his head.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. afternon Member

And it was only removed from print for copyright violations, not for false info!
  29. Cultkiller666 Member

Are you mad or just kidding?
  30. Cultkiller666 Member

OK you are mad !
  31. Cultkiller666 Member

I don't care who DM is just to listen to their orders at all one has to be deluded or brainwashed or just plain dumb. Furthemore I'm not afraid of Scientology and wish I could put my name and address on here but I'd get kicked out if I did - I would love it if you tried persecuting me, and see you hauled off the base by guards ha ha !!!!
  32. Cultkiller666 Member

Difficult - one cannot smoke a vacuum.....
  33. Cultkiller666 Member

It looks on here at first like you're a Scientology member, soory if I misunderstood, not used to this forum
  34. Cultkiller666 Member

No it's just sad ! Scientology is a psychotic dictatorship and most members are vicitms - not that I need to tell you that !
  35. Cultkiller666 Member

Still hard to believe they're still going, last year a British TV company made a documentary - it's on You Tube - they got a young woman to join and she took a camera in - showed the weird things they do, like staring at someone continuously for an hour, getting them to repeat a traumatic event iin their life over and over - and people still join ! I fonly we could make everyone aware of the fair game policy, buit would some people still join?
  36. Cultkiller666 Member

But we need people like Elrond sometimes to know where to set a lower bound on our definition of sanity. Anyway Elrond's world is more likely than Elron's universe, don't you think
  37. Cultkiller666 Member

Sorry that first Elrond should read Elron. No disrespect to Elrond or Imladris implied
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Cultkiller666 Member

Pity the reviews are so bad !
  39. Cultkiller666 Member

Hi Jaycee is that what made you decide to quit ?
  40. Anonymous Member

Those meds are kickin' in pretty good nao, eh? :)