Customize

LA/Hollywood postgame 1.16.10

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by the anti, Jan 16, 2010.

1. the anti Member

no ones posted a topic on this yet so I guess I will. working on photos, now lets talk story

was a good raid, more then last month. handlers came out late in the game and proved they are massively brainwashed

also I need name for this raid, anyone got any ideas?
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: LA/Hollywood postgame 1.16.10

finally...been waiting on this thread.

heard smurf got into a shoving match? trufax? vid or photos plox?
  3. Anonymous Member

Where were you? HGB?
  4. the anti Member

HGB, yes, scilon pushed smurf then pushed back. six and I held him back
  5. Anonymous Member

video is needed.
  6. RaddaRadda Member

I could not make it but heard the Tustin anons saw lots of activity on LRH Way on their way to HGB...and stopped by to say "HI!"

I did see the group briefly. Much larger than last month. You guys looked great!
    And say thanks again to the new guy with the big signs. Those are awesome.
  7. theLastAnon Member

8. panzerknacker Member

Early on:
    [IMG]

"No, you step back."
    "No, you step back."
    "No, you step back."
    "No, you step back."
    "No, you step back" ... etc.
    [IMG]

Lulzy video of what followed a few minutes after this should be coming soon.
    [IMG]

Trying to talk sense into a scilon distributing "the truth" about Anonymous.
    [IMG]

Another discussion.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Mexican camera standoff.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Moar.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  9. kristijoyk Member

Re: January 16 Tustin, Ca

I had such a good time today... Thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome...
  10. Re: LA/Hollywood postgame 1.16.10

[IMG]
  11. Anonymous Member

Did you guys ever make it down to ASI?
  12. beef Member

Just got back from vacation.
    So bummed I missed this raid!

Can't wait for the videos!
  13. i'mglib Member

We went by Big Blue, and wadda ya know, there was some sort of event, with a bunch of public scilons. So we parked and said hello.

011610Globak038.jpg
    011610Globak039.jpg
    011610Globak040.jpg
    011610Globak042.jpg
  14. i'mglib Member

Then we went to HGB.

011610Globak045.jpg
    011610Globak049.jpg
    011610Globak050.jpg
    011610Globak057.jpg
    011610Globak058.jpg
  15. the anti Member

umm like, yeah, I need name for raid, help
  16. ryangiggs Member

All the usual characters, I see.
    And Fronk.

Vids please.
  17. theLastAnon Member

noui.jpg
  18. Anonymous Member

how 'bout
  19. the anti Member

not for the topic, I mean my photos. want a name for the set I'm about to upload
  20. i'mglib Member

011610Globak054.jpg
    011610Globak056.jpg
  21. Anonymous Member

"The Glorious Purple Helmeted Bell-end of Epic WinRar" Raid.
  22. the anti Member

23. Anonymous Member

How about Bob? Bob is a nice name.
  24. i'mglib Member

25. the anti Member

omg, did I just see purple lady in the video for a sec? she's everywhere
  26. Gottabrain Member

Awesome going, guys!!!! You look great!

Great job getting out there.

Wow, your signs are heaps better looking and more professional than ours.... :)
  27. RightOn Member

The sign on the gate says the gate may NOT be used by the following suppliers and contractors OCA and Nova Construction? They have to use the Catalina street entrance? But all other visiotrs, contractors suppliers employees and personell can use that gate. Looks like a hard hat area to me.

also are all those sand bags stacked on public sidewalk space?
  28. Smurf Member

Sorry guyz. I was downloading my videos last night and Time-Warner decided to do their regularly, un-announced maintenance at 8pm on a Saturday night... fucking tards...

Having to reload them this AM.

For clarification, I was not assaulted, persay, though under California law, putting your hands on someone and shoving them constitutes 3rd degree assault.

Instead of calling the police on Flyer Guy, I chose to shove back. Anons may not understand this; ex-Scilons will. It has everything to do with the TRs and controlling the environment. I was using LRH Tech in the situation with the handlers.

FG expected me to back down; his programming wasn't prepared for my reaction. The same with Franck when he ordered me to step back 2-feet and I stood my ground. You'll see Franck's reaction in my video.

Angry old fuck Flyer Guy got it, too. The handlers pulled him away after I refused to stand down. He came back later and started to get into my face and I informed him that "menacing" was illegal. The handlers pulled him away again. He spent the rest of the night grumbling. One of the new anons asked him why he's always a sourpuss.

The handlers huddled with Patty Baber with Tim Armer saying, "I got it on video." The other older Scilon guy with glasses said, "So did they and Beter (?) pushed Garry first." (anti later told me he thinks Flyer Guy's name is "Peter").

Later, in my videos, I asked Tim why they didn't call the police. He responded, "Nothing happened." You can come to your own conclusions why he said that.

When I left the HGB and drove down Hollywood Blvd, I observed a familiar face in my rear view mirror. Patty Baber was following me in her car. She & the Asian handler smiled and waved. I turned onto a side street and parked my car. Patty pulled in front of me and turned on her emergency blinkers. I approached Patty's driver's side window and she drove off in a flash.

Psycho Patty works hard for her title.
  29. Smurf Member

The sand bags are their for a reason and, yes, it's legal. We're expecting some heavy rainstorms tonight through Wednesday. Alot of sand bags are being put down around construction sites and homes.
  30. Ogsonofgroo Member

Thanks for the post raid reports and awesome pics all (man Tim is looking rather unhealthy lately)!

Rock on LAanons!
  31. anonsparrow Member

Thanks for the update Smurf. Glad you're ok and looking forward to vids..
  32. Re: LA/Hollywood postgame 1.16.10

From the Big Blue flash raid:

IMG_7914.jpg

Odo trying to use Charm Tech (which I totally dig!) to distract us.
    IMG_7917.jpg

Glib had a question for Roy. "Do you really think we are SP's? As bad as rapers and murderers, etc..." (Glib, correct me if I got that wrong.) He just chuckled and rode away.
    IMG_7920.jpg

IMG_7924.jpg

Daile chatting with Odo and Jason. Scientology is smart to use good looking young men on bicycles for security. It's considerably less threatening looking to the public. These two are really good at their jobs. Odo was on us before we even parked.
    IMG_7925.jpg

Casper rolled up and joined in.
    IMG_7930.jpg

IMG_7931.jpg
  33. J. Swift Member

The raid was productive.

My story: It looks like OSA LA may be field testing some new OT's as future handlers. I had an unfamiliar face walk by me and stop. He was a tall black guy in his late 40's. He called me a liar. I asked why I was a liar. He said that I was a liar because I worked for "them." When I asked who "them" was, he said Psychiatry.

Here is where it gets fun: I agreed with him and said, "Yes, I do work for Psychiatry and they pay me one million dollars a day." Agreement baffles Scilon game plans as it throws them off script; they are looking for denials to affirm their suspicions. He then told me that I was drugging children and I said that children need drugging. He did not get the joke. That shocked him and he began walking away saying that I was crazy. I yelled, "Goodbye, George Bailey!" What a duck!

Note to OSA: This guy is not ready for protests. His TR's were a flunk. He had comm lag. He showed confusion and weak confront. In the future, hand off your L.A. field tests to Tory or Smurf. If newbs can handle Smurf or Tory, then IMO they are ready for deployment. Don't waste my time because I will say things designed to throw off TR's. That is what the Psychs pay me to do.

Question: Why doesn't COB ever come down out of his Ivory Tower in HGB and talk to protesters? What is he afraid of? COB needs to come down and get some camera time. He needs to show other Scilons how protesters are confronted and handled. This is a huge outpoint in L.A.: COB could walk out of HGB and show how its done. Then the video could be shown at events. That would far more exciting than CGI's of remodels on Ideal Orgs.

COB: Come on down and talk to us! Make an appearance at February's MegaRaid! You handled the IRS, so come down out of your office. Your boy Jeff Stone has to appear in public and take the heat, where are you Dave? Personally, I would like to have my photo taken you for my scrapbook. If you call ahead, I will even take you to lunch before the MegaRaid. My treat, you pick the restaurant! SP Times will not talk to you, but I will. I will do an interview for WWP that you can vet before publication.

I enjoyed meeting the Anons who were in town visiting. It is great to compare notes. I am so looking forward to MegaRaid 2010.

/////
  34. Re: LA/Hollywood postgame 1.16.10

At HGB. All the elements of protesting on Sunset at sunset.

IMG_7938.jpg

I honestly dislike promoting Tim Armor's smug mug, but he is such a phenomenon of Scientological creation. At one point during the HGB raid, Glib and I got tipped off the stress test table was out so we slipped on down to the testing center. Sure enough, a Scilon had a guy on the cans with his girlfriend sitting close by. Without talking directly to the couple being wooed, we made a lot of noise and got a lot of attention -- and it wasn't long before Armor showed up with his lame camera tech. After a bit of enturbulation, I asked him quite genuinely, "Tim, why did you get involved in Scientology in the first place? What was the attraction for you?" The marbles rolled around in his head for a second, then he replied, "I think I've answered that." I pressed on. "Come on, Tim. You're always telling us we should find out things for ourselves. Now, tell me. Why did you get involved with Scientology? What was the attraction?" More marble rolling. "I think I've answered that."

Yup. Quite succinctly, in fact.

IMG_7941.jpg
  35. Jeff Jacobsen Member

So you're still using Hubbard Tech? You're right, I don't understand that. Try Gandhi Tech.
  36. J. Swift Member

RIF, that is a great photo of Glib at Sunset on Sunset. She is one of the great OC Warrior Goddesses! OSA cannot handle OC and now you guys have "Suppressive Sandwiches" on your team.

Another story: I went over to Tim and he aimed his video camera at me. I told the camera that Scientology uses dihydrogen monoxide on the Purification Rundown. I said that Scientology gives children dihydrogen monoxide . Scientology fights Big Pharma and yet uses dihydrogen monoxide on people and at Gold Base. There are groups fighting this dangerous chemical: Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division - dihydrogen monoxide info

Tim appeared concerned. He should be. Here are drugs facts on DMHO: http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

/////
  37. panzerknacker Member

Another noteworthy exchange:

Smurf: "Hey, Franck, you've got a wet spot."
    *Franck checks the back of his pants.*

Thanks, Glib, for sticking that picture at the end of the video.
  38. Smurf Member

Funny coming from an Old Guard relic that has done nothing but insult and spread venom about me in 10+ years. Most people have moved on Jeff. Sorry, you're so stuck in the past & hold a grudge because of my OSA past. That's on you, buddy.

If I could travel back in time and undo all the damage I incurred against the Cult Awareness Network, I would. I caused alot of pain & heartache to alot of people as an OSAbot.

Suggest you MYOB. Using reverse LRH Tech on Scilon handlers throws them off their game.
  39. Smurf Member

Listen closely at 4:40 in Video #4 ... anon hits on a Scilon.. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnzxAG-n1m0"]YouTube- SoCal Anons Raid the HGB, Part 4[/ame]
  40. anonsparrow Member

Jeff Jacobsen's videos are epic. I wish he would make many more and soon (please!)