Customize

LA Times: Riverside County ordinance curtailing Scientology protests suspended

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by blah, Jan 13, 2009.

1. blah Member

2. Consensus Member

Re: LA Times: Riverside County ordinance curtailing Scientology protests suspended

i can haz caek?
  3. Yoni Alter Member

Re: LA Times: Riverside County ordinance curtailing Scientology protests suspended

Fucking A.
  4. pardmepard Member

5. Re: LA Times: Riverside County ordinance curtailing Scientology protests suspended

1189949573_sweet04.jpg
  6. Prozac4Tom Member

Fuck yeah!!!
  7. Vir Member

http://digg.com/politics/Scientology_anti_protest_ordinance_suspended_amid_HIV_claims
  8. iaxiloll Member

[IMG]
  9. RightOn Member

WOOT!!

Didn't know where to put this. It may be of some interest?
    It is a website and you type in an address and it shows all convicted felons.
    I put in Gold Bases address and there are some names close by, but not too many where the Base is? How about Flag's address too?
    Don't know if this would be of any interest to any one.
    At the very least you can look up your own neighborhood.
    Don't know if any of the names bear Gold Base ring a bell with anyone?
    Inavsion of privacy or public knowledge?

Felonspy.com - You need to know who your neighbors are. Especially if they're dangerous criminals
  10. ARC Member

rup2d0.jpg

Spraying and neutering LOL.

Nice news day for Scientology.
  11. TinyDancer Member

Okay, first, ^^^^ that array of news is AWESOME!

And second,
    The "the Xanadu of xenophobia" line is a hit again.
  12. mefree Member

That is a beautiful thing.
  13. ARC Member

I think he meant to say "Xanadu of Xenuphobia"
  14. A.Non Hubbard Member

More people will get xenophobia.

Also clams are infesting that comment section in OP
  15. anonymous44 Member

lol @ "church"!
  16. Re: LA Times: Riverside County ordinance curtailing Scientology protests suspended

Good game, guise!
    The comments section of that article is also being nicely played.

Can't wait to see how this turns out in the long-term.
  17. Oswald2001 Member

"Sam Alhadeff, a lawyer representing the church, said the measure was needed to "protect people who move around the campus from having people scream at them.""

Again, The Evil Cult Zombies do this incessantly.

Didn't anyone see "Scientology & Me"?

Little Tommy Davis gave lessons in $cilon $cream Tech.

Again, The Evil Cult can dish it out, but, cannot take their own medicine.

I didn't notice anything this time about Cult Goon $tone blathering in his $ock Puppet $ervitude. He probably crawled under a rock as soon as he heard about the LA Times unmasking the CORRUPT goings on at the $cilon bought-and-paid-for council meeting.

Looks like $tone is gonna have to $leaze up an alternate source of financing for his hoped for run for Mayor then Governor then President the InterGalactic Overlord. Another $ychophant bites the....uh.....dust.
  18. Kilia Member

Fuckin' A!!!!!!!!!!!
    <3
  19. Kilia Member

..but the very loud "Gold Tone" doesn't bother the members??
    Amazing!!
  20. rof Member

21. lookingin Member

Cool win for Anon!

I can haz scream tech plz?
  22. whoever Member

Wow! It's raining win! :D

Yeah, I have been wondering about that, too. "Xenophobia" does not make sense in this situation.
  23. tazor Member

Man, these wins are getting so tiresome. :)
  24. JFawkeson Member

lol
  25. leroyjenkins Member

It looks like he is actually praying instead of shouting.
  26. ARC Member

POPE and
    20o4cy.jpg
    CHENEY's long lost twin brother

Election 2012: Obama/Biden (Democrat) vs. Pope/Cheney (Independent)
  27. Oswald2001 Member

The "Gold Tone" has to be considered some sort of assault legally....isn't it.

I mean...isn't it a Health & Safety issue?

At the decibel level it is blasted, it will do PERMANENT HEARING DAMAGE to those exposed.

$cilons are INTENTIONALLY SUBJECTING PEOPLE TO PERMANENT HEARING DAMAGE.

Would it be legal for critics to park cars or drive by with 110 db loudspeakers blaring, "Ron is gone, but, the con goes on!"?
  28. rof Member

29. Vir Member

In 2012 you are voting for Xenu. OR ELSE
  30. TheBitch Member

31. Re: LA Times: Riverside County ordinance curtailing Scientology protests suspended

Well played, sir! Well played.
  32. i'mglib Member

That's funny. No wonder the place was packed. At least there are a whole bunch of pet owners now who are probably COS critics.
  33. j0eg0d Member

If you do the protests make sure you have
    paperwork declaring that suspension; You
    know how "they" are. I'd hate to see more
    lame rent-a-cop beatings going down.
  34. Oswald2001 Member

I'd like to see a shot of AGP in the likeness of the two color poster made from the famous Che Guevara photo.
  35. Re: LA Times: Riverside County ordinance curtailing Scientology protests suspended

Win
  36. Whanonstler Member

This doesn't call just for a celebratory raid, but a full blown rAIDS. Fucking scumbags.
  37. 3rdMan Member

Mutherfucking awesome!!!

And Gold Base becomes an increasing source of media attention. I hope CA-fags are taking advantage of this. :)
  38. adhocrat Member

Yud think so, huh?

CA Codes (pen:403-420.1)
    more here

NPC Law Library: California Noise Laws

here

Occupational noise exposure. - 1910.95
  39. sheep dip Member

my junk is getting all sore from fapping to win after win
  40. TinyDancer Member

Oh that is GOLD!!

Boom boom tish.