Customize

LCE has been leaked, potential for service interruption

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZoSo, Feb 19, 2008.

1. ZoSo Member

LCE has been leaked, potential for service interruption

It appears that LCE has been leaked faster then anticipated in document A332. This is a concern for operational effectiveness. In the immediate span we have the issue of determining if the rotation of algorithms should be continued as originally defined in A332 or if we should immediately react to LCE’s compromise by cycling to LLJK.

Forcing the cycle early is dangerous as defined in A74 and current distribution methods are inadequate to ensure X continued cohesion. We could potentially see inline functionaries reduced by 40%.

In the later operational term if we adjust the rotation schedule we need to address the original operation schedule. If the algorithms continue to be exposed at a rate reflected with LCE we can see a potential hijack of final implanted algorithm and disruption of signal by March 2009. This is obliviously not a sufficient amount of time to accomplish the schedule as defined in document A441.

As it stands I purpose to force the cycle early and create supplementary copy to address the overall schedule. Also additional copy is needed to address the leak of LCE. The implant method as defined in document A39 needs a specification audit as it appears functionaries may be responsible for the leak.

Please remember to use procedures defined in document A1045 before replying.
  2. Re: LCE has been leaked, potential for service interruption

B&
  3. Lrononymous Member

Re: LCE has been leaked, potential for service interruption

dammit! Already??Very well. I say adjust rotation schedule according to tac-gl-t33l. Damn. I hate being forced to cycle to LLJK.

Oh and : L Ron Hubbard was a Liar, drug addicted psychopath (the bad kind) and an asshole. David Miscaviage is a halfling bully and Xenu will Return soon.
  4. Re: LCE has been leaked, potential for service interruption

...whut?
  5. noone_nowhere Member

And in English..?
  6. anon^3 Member

Commence LCE v2

.. ... ..,... ....,...,. ..,..

.,,,...,... .. ... ,..,. ..,..,. ..,..

End LCE

DM = ..,..

David Miscavage: your terrible reign over the CoS and your criminal abuses of Scientologists & Scientology critics will end much sooner than you think.
  7. eclipsael Member

there is no spoon :lrhmoney:
  8. Re: LCE has been leaked, potential for service interruption

We may need to audit A332, as well, it might have been leaked. We need a counter proposal to maintain A441 timetables.

we might have to adjust the gain on the casimir repressive matrix if we want to maintain signal during the transition.
  9. kipmudson Member

MY HEAD HURTSSSSSSSSSS
  10. nguyen Member

This is indeed terrible information, I shall have to return to the flagship as soon as I can find my fedora and inform Commander Bauman.
  11. Anon123456 Member

as long as B392 and policy 77-2551 are safe i dont think we have anything to worry about.
  12. anon^3 Member

[begin LCE]
    AdfThklbUmjnBjkIyyoknNyh
    JpjiygFuytrjnblutreEWQgi
    HgjyuiJnTGfyyuhTfgabvtGr
    JlkjniYyiuOrofhoDZChhWhf
    OIUyoiogrERgkLgfDdjhtERd
    HILughotOTGotrfOflkypYpy
    [End LCE]

The above copypasta needs to be altered to LCE v2 & updated. Encyrpted LC images are already being uploaded to the proper channels. Everybody hold tight. Mudkip/z/ leading to DM's reckoning are being .,.,,. .,.,., .,...,. ..,..,., as we type.
  13. noone_nowhere Member

So what you're saying is, somebody divided by zero..?!
  14. Legione Member

Follow standard procedure as outlined by A-RKode. This is not a drill people, be prepared.
  15. FelixF'anon Member

LCE activity from the 5ub.g3n1.0u5 terminal results in the following trunctuated output:

[begin LCE]
    fIqVB{.,.,,..}bJzJ{.}NsIT{.}JRXI
    LNsoAWcxcsEvKo{..,,.}cjnL
    M{.}pGiRlpGKQtLhPnA{,.,.}XL
    uvcukXb{..,.}DKfQbiIxPPAR
    NW{.}N{.}VFOmxQEPAGxsAx{.}
    hBvMj{.}iGw{.}w{.,,..}jXjBgUq{.}
    [End LCE]

Activation of LCE from the 5ub.g3n1.0u5 terminal is suggestively non-pot and should be re-configured as t073n.d4NC3 as covered in document A55 subsection H073.
  16. anon^3 Member

Good thinking whoever moved this to OT; likely it will help keep ...,.,.,. off the trail.
  17. Re: LCE has been leaked, potential for service interruption

Great! Now OSA will know we don't want them reviewing this information. Way to blow it! :xenu:
  18. Bumblefuck Member

moving this to humor...they'll never find it there! :xenu:
  19. PettyTom Member

Thread needs more B-52s.

Loveshack baby.
  20. Whitehat Member

Not it hasn't reached the the 1/0 situation yet.
    There is no need to impliment the An hero protocals.

The Longcat and Tacgnol are still providing observations of Gold Base, they haven't been outted... yet.
  21. bananonymous Member

Wait, what? I was under the impression that LLJK is highly susceptible to an asymmetric barrelroll'd elliptic curve analysis attack. I can't remember exactly the research paper demonstrating it, but I do remember there was quite a few raised concerns about the safety. Hell, any skript kiddie with a somewhat large botnet could start crunching the numbers and brute force it, which could possibly lead to a global deduction and then we'd be proper fucked.
  22. Re: LCE has been leaked, potential for service interruption

The vulnerability of the Looongcat Encryption depends mainly on how loooong the number is that you use to initialize the Mersenne twister used to fill the encryption matrix. LCE should withstand 5 dimensional multi vector EC attacks as long as you remember to Xor the Encrypted Numbers before Upload to high command.

I've had two Cell CBEs brute forcing LCE for weeks now utilizing 6 SPEs each running special SIMD barrel roll code without even coming close to breaking even the simplest LCE sequences.

And yes, I know Computer Science 3. :secret:
  23. bananonymous Member

With some luck I'll soon know it too. I've sent the check, but I haven't publicly smeared enough technophobes to pass the eligibility part yet. :(

Well, lemme know how it goes with the LCE, because to be honest, I would like to avoid using LLJK unless absolutely necessary.
  24. Re: LCE has been leaked, potential for service interruption

Due to security issues with the LCE, Central Command has requested all LCE communications be re-routed through appropriate /cat/ threads on other forums.

EDIT: All other ceiling-cat directives remain in effect
  25. saerat Member

But LCE was designed to take years to break. How could this happen?!
  26. Re: LCE has been leaked, potential for service interruption

The LCE utility at http://lce.doesntexist.org/ was foolishly leaked by some hapless Goon. Anyone that can run a simple hyperbolous hex-kitten subroutine is capable of extracting the required passwords from the root server's hard drives.
  27. bananonymous Member

oh fuck

ABORT LCE COMMUNICATIONS IMMEDIATELY; SECURITY COMPROMISED! ENGAGE PROTOCOL 77-9B
  28. Anonymite Member

OH SHI0-

QUICK! GET LONGCAT AND TACGNOL PROTOCALS INTO OPERATION B1A2R3R3E4L2R6O8L2L1!

PASSWORD: CAPSLOCK IS TOM CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL 666
  29. Re: LCE has been leaked, potential for service interruption

Due to recent events in our technology sector, the 09-f9-11-02-9d-74-e3-5b-d8-41-56-c5-63-56-88-c0 protocols have been discontinued.
  30. Lrononymous Member

31. anonymous3347 Member

That's all well and good for the up-tier people and the people at mainsite, but what about the rest of us? My computer doesn't have that kind of power.
  32. FelixF'anon Member

FUCK!

Initialzing /8/14ckup
    --b1u.32-b1u.32-hu7-hu7-H1k3--
  33. Lrononymous Member

We really shouldn't even mention mainsite! I've not seen it mentioned anywhere at all. not on youtube. not at ED or partyvan...good work folks . keep the real work safe.
  34. Lrononymous Member

I think that for OSA it calls for a pail harry mass. Shhhh
  35. XenuChan Member

It could be quite possible that the faludocs and the en-lulz (not to be confused for the endlols) were compromised on dataFNZQ-5. Therefore, I suggest MS-20, MS-0, and SPL do a thorough XR-72 examination. Might I also suggest the inclusion of a PKips and a 28degree turnaround if it's not too much to ask?
    Here is the en-cryp file for the ease of use:
    Start Data Crop:
    {SDC} 1422-DMSUXCOK-
    TCFUXDGSNZMBLZRUN-
    1337HXoRZ8LRHSWBSTE-
    yM1WBS1TN0WRK>,>?-
    11111ELEVEN111111-
    SCN.GYIZPEDoZ-1337
    {EDC}
    End Data Crop.
    Remember to use the F4-27 lugznat sysop comm web when foster-boosting the en-cryp file and don't for get: PTKFGS! That is most important!!
  36. saerat Member

who told you about that? You are anon lv 3 only the lv 5s and upwards are meant to know of the main site o.o
  37. BioAnon Member

Lrononymous... L ron onymous... It's a plant! quick, get the Roundup! Ima chargin lockdown procedure L1337-D456-XXX. Don't forget to secure your :tinfoil:. This may be a rough few minutes!
  38. anonymous3347 Member

How in the hell are they doing this? I thought those codes were supposed to be nearly impossible to crack. Unless one of the falu-dox was tampered with. And if that's the case, then I'm going 1/0 and taking my people with me. As for you uptier assholes, thanks for nothing.
  39. Re: LCE has been leaked, potential for service interruption

Do we initiate Operation : Dragonforce ?
  40. bananonymous Member

No, you moron! We haven't met Criteria #4b yet! :deal: