Customize

Leading Independent Scientologist Lana Mitchell has job with the most reputable charity in Australia

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Leading Independent Scientologist Lana Mitchell has job with the most reputable charity in Australia.

Milestone Two: Achieving a balance

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2015/07/08/achieving-a-balance/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

By Lana M

I apologize for not being very vocal in recent months. Changes in my household have required a time of adjustment, which has kept me pre-occupied.

For those who never heard, in 2011 my marriage of 26 years fell apart and I found myself as a single mother with young child and a toddler on the hip, a very large mortgage and virtually no income to speak of.

A lot has occurred since that time, including moving from Clear to auditing on SOLO NOTs, opening my home to more than 40 Scientologists to receive services, and auditing some wonderful people. I also met my life-partner, Jim, who like me works to study, audit and apply LRH across his dynamics ( I love having him as part of this family and enjoying Australia with us).

For several years I juggled part time jobs to cover my large mortgage payments and then at the beginning of this year, with my youngest starting school, I applied for a full time position with the most reputable charity in Australia (4 years running). I won the position and I am enjoying it immensely – both personally, financially and professionally. Because of the importance of the position I put virtually everything onto the back burner while I got settled in and from Non-Existence up to Normal (the position is now a permanent one, with a pay raise to boot).

A few friends were disappointed that I had seemingly dropped out of comm and had immersed myself into this new job, but for me it has been vital to get the balance in my life. It relieves me of financial problems (giving me the capacity to get rid of a mortgage in short order) and has also given me a new perspective on how a not-for-profit large organization can operate efficiently, effectively and with community support and engagement. I am auditing on the weekends (I recently travelled to Perth to audit someone intensively), and my home is, as always, open to people wanting to train and audit. And the new arrangement enhances my capacity to learn and apply LRH (not the opposite, as you would presume) and I am more involved in the national and local communities, meeting, working and helping more people.

It is remarkable how my life has changed over these past 4 years. The LRH Grade Chart has been my stable datum, working to honestly take each step (auditing and training), and as I have slowly but steadily progressed, the confusions, problems and unwanted randomities have fallen away.

My day to day life is still crazy-busy — which is how I like it — and it is at a whole new level of productivity across my dynamics.

You will be hearing a lot more from me on Milestone Two over upcoming months, and I will be beating the drum for more contributing authors/articles so that the conversations continue and the larger group continues to grow.

If I was asked what is the best advice I could give to a Scientologist in the field, it would be this:

“Take yourself by the scruff of the neck, regardless of lack of time, money or problems, and get yourself onto the LRH Grade Chart (training and auditing).

“With standard and steady progress, you will find that your capabilities, influence and dynamics expand, and you can achieve a life balance that you had been desiring.”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * * *
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. RightOn Member

"And the new arrangement enhances my capacity to learn and apply LRH (not the opposite, as you would presume) and I am more involved in the national and local communities, meeting, working and helping more people."

If it involves LRH, do not want
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Incredulicide Member

If the job is at The Salvos I'm afraid the Hillsong cult already has a stranglehold on them.
  5. RightOn Member

in what way?
    and is Hillsong a topic that this forum should pay more attention to?
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

What?? LRH already told you how to do that correctly. FLUNK!
  7. RightOn Member

oh snap!
    You just insulted Loony Lana. Report to your CS STAT!
  8. From BunnySkull at ESMB:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-the-most-reputable-charity-in-AU#post1050786

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Oh, and Lana works for the Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia, easy enough to find with her bragging and it's right there on her public LinkedIn profile. Maybe being around real doctors, with real degrees and scientific knowledge might cure her of Hubbard's bullshit, but I won't hold my breath.

I'd love to see her explain Hubbard's health principles, like not smoking enough causing cancer and body theatans causing all that ails you to the doctors she works for sometime. Some one needs to record that shit and get it on youtube.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * *
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Incredulicide Member

You wouldn't be mistaken if you speculated top Salvos management has been "safepointed" by Hillsong. Unsubstantiated speculation.. for now ;)
    Probably not more than to note similar tactics to the CoS regarding PR (and headhunting celebrities), fundraising, recruitment, contracting user-pay officers against critics, etc.

But that's enough derailing of this thread, given we now know Lana is with the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
    • Like Like x 1