Customize

Leah Remini Files Missing Person Report on Shelly Miscavige

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by rickybobby, Aug 8, 2013.

1. rickybobby Member

This is not a joke, not a troll. Yes, she did.

Leah Remini has taken a surprising new step, the Underground Bunker has learned.
    After speaking with the Los Angeles Police Department, we have confirmed that on Wednesday Remini filed a missing-person report for Scientology leader David Miscavige’s wife, Shelly Miscavige, who has not been seen in public in six years.
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/08/08/le...report-on-scientology-leaders-wife/#more-9098
    • Like Like x 17
  2. Random guy Member

Dang, you beat me to it!

But:

brass-balls2_5613.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  3. rickybobby Member

HA! I should have said not MY troll. This is actually an EPIC troll on her part.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. BlackRob Member

This is some good ass shit!

Didn't some anons filed a missing person thingie a few years back?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. rickybobby Member

Trying to remember-- I believe AGP asked the police to perform a welfare check on her as a stunt. It's in one of his videos on YT.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Random guy Member

I believe Jenna Miscavige might have.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Django Member

Assuming she's still alive, she'll be moved out of California now.

A project for Anons today might be to talk this up to all the Celebrity rags that covered Remini's blow last month....
    • Like Like x 2
  8. rickybobby Member

Along with pooning the stupid NCC for supporting Scientology in Laura DeCrescenzo's suit. They have no idea what they are supporting.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. moarxenu Member

10. DeathHamster Member

I don't know if this will go much further than any other attempts, but it has the Power of Celeb behind it and all the tabloids will pick it up.

Would you like maalox with your scotch, Mr. Miscavige?
    • Like Like x 6
  11. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 7
  12. I wonder how Sheriff baca will handle this.
    Will he do his duty or take the cults orders and sweep it under the carpet?
    Best leah goes to the local FBI field office as well.
  13. RightOn Member

Remini needs to be warned about him and shown the pictures of him at the Org openings, the parade, and his other support.

Hey Leah! you are finally on The Big List!
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Anonymous Member

To echo what many other Anons have said, David Miscavige can easily defuse this story and hurt the credibility of critics by simply producing his wife. He doesn't even have to show her publicly, he just has to show her to one police officer for a few minutes.

This might be news for a little while, but it will soon be forgotten.
  15. 'Tis about time.
  16. BigBeard Member

Unless that one police officer picks up that she's acting like a zombie, and goes for having her undergo a psych evaluation to be sure she's functioning of her own free will.

That would get DM's knickers in a knot!

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  17. RightOn Member

oh poo Debbie Downer
    Proving she is alive says nothing about her state of mind or for the fact that she has been under lock and key.
    Which is ILLEGAL

edited:Wonder if the LAPD are going to just say that the wellness check was done and she is ok
    Wouln't shock me, I am just glad there is a famous person filing it

oh and by the way, YAY YAY YAY!
    And as long as this filing with the LAPD makes DM furious, it's all good.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. As the Americans say "You go girlfriend".

This news gives me a chubby - ifthat is wrong I don't wanna be right!!!!!!!!

Must be like the last days of Hitler's bunker at fruitloop central:D
  19. wolfbane Member

Note that the TonyO article says LAPD, NOT LA Sheriff's Dept. They are two completely different police agencies but I do know not their jurisdictional differences.

But I agree, the FBI field office would have been a far better choice imo.
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Anonymous Member

Police are city employees. Sheriff's are county employees.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

http://www.lapdonline.org/lapd_adult_missing_persons_unit
    So Leah should get a report back if she is found. I dont know if the la cops work on people suspected to be elsewhere, like a different county, t
    Like Hemet in Riverside county
    • Like Like x 2
  22. anonamus Member

*** FANTASTIC! ***
    WTG Leah! Hey Miscavige, Bubba is waiving hello at 'ya. :D
    • Like Like x 3
  23. AnyOldName Member

This is epic! At least from a PR standpoint. Leah is keeping Scientology on the front page. Every week they are coming up with something new.

I really hope they find Shelly. Unfortunately, in order to help her she's either going to have to ask for help (unlikely) or be in bad shape.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. DeathHamster Member

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowl...-miscavige-lapd-missing-persons-report_b90934
    • Like Like x 5
  25. Thanks for letting me know the jurisdictional differences.
    But I did notice that Sheriff baca's Wikipedia page contains no mention of sci.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leroy_D._Baca
    He also has a very odd shaped head.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  27. TrevAnon Member

/r/ Leah Remini situation room. :cool:
  28. tippytoe Member

Posting in awesome thread!
    diwRvR8.gif
    • Like Like x 9
  29. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 7
  30. Kanonimus Member

I hope the officer asks Shelly when she last had a medical checkup...
  31. Anonymous Member

32. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 8
  33. Kilia Member

Leah totally has balls!
    ...really...:)
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Anonymous Member

FIFY

Shelly Msicavage has been missing for six years. People in the exscilon forums have stated concern for Shelly because: there have been no credit card transactions, no finical transactions, no eye witness reports, nothing indicating that she is still alive FOR 6 YEARS. she may in fact be dead, or at the very least is being tortured in the hole. No, its about damn time someone made a stand and did something to stop the lunatic DM before he kills anymore people.

this is going to open the flood gate of lawyers. The scilons are going to open up their war chests to try to stop the ensuing shit storm. We must do everything in our power to exploit this opportunity. From internet memes to protests, we must use this opportunity. If we make the public outcry loud enough, a judge may FORCE them to bring out Shelly miscavage for testimony or else force an investigation into her disappearance. An investigation that would involve authorities searching ALL Scilon compounds, confiscating ALL scilon computers, ALL scilon records, etc etc.

It looks like 5th of November may have come early this year.
    • Like Like x 4
  35. tinfoilhatter Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Or if anyone asks her she may just say she is happy where she is and that she wants to be left alone.

Rampant speculation is rampant.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. eddieVroom Member

38. Anonymous Member

And we have the Heber J. example.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. WTF