Customize

Leah Remini Files Missing Person Report on Shelly Miscavige

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by rickybobby, Aug 8, 2013.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

John Travolta Being Watched by Scientology

John Travolta is being kept on a tight leash following Leah Remini‘s defection from Scientology.

Church officials are apparently worried the Hollywood actor might jump ship too.

At the 87th birthday celebration for Tony Bennett in L.A., witnesses say John and his daughter, Ella Bleu, 13, were being followed by a Scientology minder named Angie.

“She spent most of the night aggressively staring at anyone John talked to,” a source said.

“It was very uncomfortable, but John acted like it was normal."

“They badly need John to talk up Scientology to drown out the fiasco with Leah.”

Source: www.showbizspy.com/article/261464/john-travolta-being-watched-by-scientology.html
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Text on SUN article
    WHERE is Shelly?
    This is the question being asked of the Church of Scientology and especially the space alien cult's Hollywood apostles, Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Kirstie Alley.
    It's about the mystery disappearance for the last seven years of Shelly Miscavige, the wife of Scientology's self-appointed 'Pope', David Miscavige, best man to Tom Cruise at his wedding to Katie Holmes in 2006.
    In fact, at Scientology's version of a royal wedding in Italy, Shelly wasn't there.
    One woman who keeps on asking “Where is Shelly?” is Leah Remini, a US actress who starred in hit shows King of Queens and Saved by the Bell.
    Leah, 43, was a Scientologist for almost 30 years after growing up in the cult and is the Church’s latest celebrity defector.
    When she cut ties with the organisation her family left too.
    I don’t blame them.
    I too have had my difficulties with the Church, which I investigated for a BBC Panorama documentary, Scientology And Me, in 2007.
    Back then I lost my temper during an encounter with Scientology’s then spokesman, Tommy Davis, and did an impression of an exploding tomato.
    I apologise then, and I apologise now.
    Last month, as Leah’s split with the church was made public, she released a statement thanking well-wishers for their support.
    She said: "I wish to share my sincere and heartfelt appreciation for the overwhelming positive response I have received from the media, my colleagues, and from fans around the world.”
    But now the battle lines have been drawn, and Leah is taking on the organisation to which she devoted most of her life.
    She has single-handedly highlighted a strange aspect of Scientology - the members who mysteriously “vanish”.
    Leah first asked, “Where is Shelly?” at the ill-fated Cruise-Holmes wedding: the couple divorced last summer.
    Leah and Shelly had met before the latter’s disappearance and were pictured beaming together at a charity gala in 2005.
    At the wedding Tommy Davis, who knows what it’s like to be on the receiving end of my temper, told Leah: “You don't have the f**king rank to ask about Shelly.”
    After getting out of Scientology, Leah has now upped the ante, filing a missing person’s report on Shelly with the LAPD.
    A decade ago few stars in Hollywood would have dared take on the Church in public.
    Leah's revolt is a sign, perhaps, that its powers are waning.
    Fighting back and no doubt scared of Leah’s potential impact on their already battle-scared reputation, the Church allowed cops to see Shelly.
    The LAPD has now confirmed she is alive, while the Church of Scientology say she simply remains an active member.
    But isn’t it strange that Leah and others haven’t seen their pal for seven years?
    Ex-Scientologists remain concerned about her well-being.
    Marc Headley, a former member of the Church's holy order, the Sea Org, told me: “It is one thing for a police officer to physically meet Shelly, but if she remains ‘brainwashed’ then she will tell the officer exactly what the Church wants her to say.
    “She may tell them, ‘I am happy to be here’ - but in reality she's doesn't know her own mind.
    “She's a captive.”
    So what do Scientologists believe?
    Ex-members say the Church secretly teaches it is fighting a space alien satan called Lord Xenu, something which is hushed up and not made clear to new recruits.
    The theory is undoubtedly fantastical.
    Around 75 million years ago Xenu allegedly brought captive space aliens to earth and blew them up with H-bombs inside volcanoes.
    The remains of the aliens or ‘Thetans’ stick to our souls and cause war, madness and suffering - and only Scientology can 'Clear' the aliens.
    Shockingly, Shelly Miscavige is not the only high-profile Scientologist who appears to have disappeared off the face of the earth.
    Mystery also surrounds the fate of Heber Jentzsch, once the Church's official spokesman.
    He allegedly spent years languishing in The Hole - effectively, a Church prison at its secret 'Gold' base in Hemet in the Californian desert.
    One man who recalls seeing Jentzsch is Mike Rinder, who was the head of the Church's intelligence arm when he spied on our BBC Panorama team in 2007.
    Mike has also ditched the Church.
    He says he was locked in The Hole when he got pulled out to 'handle' what was going on with Panorama.
    Rinder told me: “I was made to crawl on my knees on an industrial carpet until my knees bled.”
    He says that with him in The Hole was Heber Jentzsch: “He was there when I left in March 2007 and for all I know he is still there. Nobody has heard from in years.”
    Heber, now a man in his seventies, was allegedly made to sleep on the floor, eat standing up and face mass abuse.
    Rinder says that at Saint Hill, near East Grinstead, Miscavige once squirted contact lens cleaner into Heber's face.
    He said: “I have seen Miscavige strike Heber at least ten times.”
    Besides Shelly Miscavige and Heber Jentzsch, ex—Scientologists claim there are other disappearances.
    But no-one knows how many people are in a similar position to Shelly or Heber.
    The Church has facilities in California and New Mexico far off the beaten track.
    Dozens could be living out their lives there, according to the Church's ex-members, as continuing victims of the cult.
    Marc Headley told me: “They don’t show up in public records or any sort of comprehensive search.
    “Scientology officials would probably argue, ‘it is not illegal for someone to stay out of the limelight or disappear.’”
    So no-one knows how many people have disappeared into Scientology's black hole.
    No-one is counting.
    What about the stars still in deep with the Church, in particular Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Kirstie Alley.
    So far, none of them have reacted to the scandal their former fellow believer Leah Remini has unleashed.
    Marc Headley told me: “What David Miscavige is really worried about is the other celebrities and everyday regular members that will now follow Leah out of Scientology.
    “Obviously, they are getting a lot of attention in the press but the real damage will be done internally.
    “It's no surprise that there are more practising Jedis worldwide than Scientologists.
    “If anyone needed the power of the Force right now, it is David Miscavige.”
    Back in 2007, when I met Leah filming Panorama, things were so very different.
    She was an ultra-loyal Scientologist.
    When I interviewed her I told her that some people have said Miscavige behaved violently towards them.
    She laughed: “I don't know what to say about that, I mean it is so silly. I'm a friend of his and he's never hit me.”
    I asked her about Lord Xenu.
    Leah looked incredulous.
    She said: “I have been in it for 25 years and I have no idea what you are talking about.”
    I pressed on: “Xenu, the galactic war lord who 75 million years ago, put aliens?”
    Tommy Davis interrupted: “None of us know what you are talking about. It makes you look weird. You must have talked to some lunatic.”
    So Xenu is untrue?
    “Sweetheart,” said Leah, “it is like you are talking another language to me. I have no idea of what you are talking about.”
    Time froze.
    This was a defining moment in our Panorama documentary.
    I would be fascinated to know what Leah really thinks about Xenu and Scientology's secret cosmology now she is out.
    Tommy Davis has left the Church's Holy Order and now sells real estate in Texas.
    Back in 2007 Leah gave up her time to defend Scientology to me.
    She said: “We are not hurting anybody, we are doing just the opposite. We are helping people.”
    When I told her many people believe that is not true she was quick to respond.
    Leah said: “Well, that is bullshit, Baby-doll.
    “You don't have to say it is a brainwashing cult. Is there any other religion that would put up with this kind of bigotry. Stop calling it a cult, it is just not nice. It is disrespectful.”
    Now Leah is out and asking questions of the organisation she used to champion.
    Everyone has a right to believe in whatever they want to believe in - but Scientology's not quite like the Church of England, is it?
    Leah Remini is now writing a book about her three decades in the Church - and it is sure to be an explosive read.
    John Sweeney's Church Of Fear: Inside the Weird World of Scientology is published by Silvertail Books.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Says something that the Enquirer now has enough guts to lie about scientology. And not in a good way.

Both sides are represented by human sharks. I perceive this move vis the Enquirer vs Sci as a bellweather of mutual legal capabilities. This is the Enquirer doing what is best at with no care for legal rebuttal.

Scientology has lost it's mojo and will be trolled to death.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Hey, David fucking pie face Miscavige
    Scientology has lost its mojo and will be trolled to death.

20 years ago this very month I saw through your schemes
    and broke my Scientology conditioning.
    FUCK YOU

Anonymous
  6. Anonymous Member

"a small collection of unemployed bloggers living on the fringe of the Internet who are obsessed with spinning myths about the Church". -- Karin "Wuka" Pouw, Leader of Anonymous
  7. YAY we have a NEW Leader FootbulletWench
    • Like Like x 2
  8. How do you know it isn't a Scientology cross? How do you know it is "the baind name down the left sleeve"?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Catholic Online - FROM THE AIR: Scientology space-alien landing pad finally found
    http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=52081#.Ug7JvAE9sPo.twitter

Excerpt:
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

I never thought it was a COS cross.
    There is SO much clothing out there with crosses these days.
    Besides I don't think the COs would have such a non descript cross with no logo under it.
    It is not how they roll.
    It would say the IAS or something and even at that they seldom use their cross for the IAS crap.
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

Tom Cruise's, John Travolta's and Kirstie Alley's Scientology Secret Files Allegedly Discovered - Gay Affairs and Drugs | Celeb Dirty Laundry

According to the latest headlines from the cover of this week’s National Enquirer, Scientology’s secret celebrity files on the likes of Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Lisa Marie Presley, and Kirstie Alley were supposedly found after a secret police raid on the ‘cult fortress’.

Well, this report directly contradicts what we’ve been hearing about Scientology’s ties with the police, which have been rumored for a while. Apparently, when Leah Remini filed that missing person’s report with the LAPD on Shelly Miscavige, remember they came back and said she was fine and wasn’t being held against her will? Well, Leah’s apparently not satisfied with that report and supposedly wanted to see some sort of evidence or proof, which they obviously did not provide to her.

Anyway, the police didn’t really seem to take all these allegations seriously, which may have been an oversight on their part. Despite that, the Enquirer seems to claim that the cops had a ‘police raid’ on a secret Scientology fortress [although they call it 'cult fortress'], and the report claims to have details on the sex scandals, drugs, divorces, and gay affairs that surround Scientology’s highest profile members.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

lulz1.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

There's a new thread about this, here:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/great-photos-of-new-mexico-vault-site.113071/
    • Like Like x 1
  14. EveStropping Member

15. The Wrong Guy Member

John Travolta The Next Star To Defect From Church of Scientology - Cult Leaders Panic | Celeb Dirty Laundry

By Bobby Fischer, August 19, 2013

When Leah Remini publicly walked away from the church of Scientology last month I kind of figured there would be some sort of damage control done to try and keep negative press at bay. At first Leah was said to fear that the organization would leak her private files to the press. She, like other Scientologists had under gone years of auditing – a confession like process that collects all sorts of dirt on church members and then files it away for supposed safe keeping. Leah then decided rather than be victimized she would instead publish a tell-all striking out at the church first.

This tidbit has led to all sorts of talk about what really goes on behind the scenes and church leaders have felt that it’s necessary to balance out the bad with someone good so they have pushed John Travolta to talk up the organization when at a public event. According to the Aug. 26th print edition of Star Magazine John and his 13-year old daughter Ella Bleu were at Tony Bennett’s 87-th birthday bash and they had a Scientology minder following them.

Angie spent the night just feet away from John, staring holes through whomever he spoke with, making sure that things were only positive and that John continuously represented for the group. Supposedly they have seen John also as a bit of a flight risk and so rather than risking losing him as well they figure keeping a minder with him at all times is a sure fire way to keep John in line.

Continued at www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/john-travolta-quit-scientology-defect-0819/
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Anonymous Member

"Supposedly they have seen John also as a bit of a flight risk and so rather than risking losing him as well they figure keeping a minder with him at all times is a sure fire way to keep John in line."

As in "plane crash?"
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Krista Green in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

The following 2 individual completions for Krista Green appear in official Scientology publications:
    Krista Green HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL TR COURSE Auditor 283 1999-11-01
    Krista Green HUBBARD PROFESSIONAL METERING COURSE Auditor 285 2000-02-01
    Note: The dates listed above are the approximate publication dates of the magazines, which may be weeks or months later than the actual date the service was completed.
    Krista Green in Scientology's Publications

No entries were found in my main Scientology Statistics database for this person.
    Krista Green and the Clear List

No entries were found in my Scientology Statistics Project Clear List database for this person.
    Krista Green and Scientologist Online Sites

Krista Green has a Scientologist Online cookie-cutter web site:
    Krista Green - Scientologist Online site
    • Like Like x 2
  20. sallysock Member

Poor thing:Krista Green - Scientologist Online site
    h_letter.gif ello, my name is Krista Green, and here is a little bit about myself:
    My name is Krista Green and I am 15 years old. I like to go to the beach, camp, snowboard and do other outdoor activities. My parents are Scientologists for over 20 years so I was born into Scientology. hand.gif

21. Anonymous Member

I'd hope that with kids such as this that leah will learn to research and respond appropriately. IMO, there is lots to ignore, but this- not so much.
    Or maybe nows not the time, idk. Leah didn't sign up to be a "warrior" (cringe) but I'd like her to be.
  22. rickybobby Member

Ah, meaning HIS WIFE saw him as a flight risk and she called in the handlers.... KP loves DM....
  23. rickybobby Member

24. The Internet Member

KristaGreen.PNG

This is what Scientologists actually believe. Questions are for authorized persons only.

Those cookie cutter Scientologist pages are like 10 years old. So Krista is probably in her mid 20s now.
  25. Anonymous Member

Yeah, she probably is and was raised to be what she is. What a shame.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Kilia Member

Damn kids!
  27. Anonymous Member

Inorite! Thetans in little bodies. Feh.
  28. Anonymous Member

This is what I've noticed - (all the times I've proxied into one of these sites) - when that one gets clicked:

service no longer etc.png

Of course, the cult link is hot.
  29. Anonymous Member

Interesting. They must of gotten tired of all the trolling.
  30. rickybobby Member

It was getting to be too hard to keep up with removing all those who have left
    • Like Like x 1
  31. TrevAnon Member

They can easily use the big list for those who have spoken out. :p
  32. rickybobby Member

They are busy trying to comment on all the media websites nowadays and make name badges so only good, obedient Scientologists can enter the Super Power Debacle Building. They don't have time to look after their own lists...
    • Like Like x 1
  33. rickybobby Member

Yet another service Anonymous offers.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 4
  35. Anonymous Member

The poor kid never had a chance. She was probably denied a proper education, and has been trained since birth never to question anything that the Scientology corporation does, only bad, unethical, and ignorant wogs and SPs ever do that.

Oh how she loves Big Brother!
    • Like Like x 2
  36. RightOn Member

yes I already realize that
    but like I said, that is the bigger question in Scientology.
    Why don't Scilons question obvious flaws.
    Because they are conditioned not to
    • Like Like x 1
  37. 383.jpg
  38. Anonymous Member

We all do it to some extent, it's just that COS makes it into an art form
    • Like Like x 2
  39. RightOn Member

yeah and people pay for it
    still totally amazes me
    • Like Like x 2