Customize

Leah Remini Files Missing Person Report on Shelly Miscavige

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by rickybobby, Aug 8, 2013.

1. eddieVroom Member

If DM is stupid enough to sue Remini, I expect that Shelly will be summoned for discovery almost immediately.

/popcorn.gif
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology Revolt: Ex-Church Star Leah Remini Files Missing Person’s Report With LAPD Over Long-Unseen Wife Of Leader David Miscavige | Radar Online

By Jen Heger - Assistant Managing Editor

Leah Remini‘s putting an exclamation point on her defection from Scientology by filing a missing person’s report with the Los Angeles Police Department regarding Shelly Miscavigethe long-unseen wife of church leader David Miscavige, RadarOnline.com has confirmed.

“Our missing persons unit informed us that Leah Remini did file a missing person report on a Shelly Miscavige,” a spokesperson for the LAPD said. “That is all we are going to say at this time.”

<snip>

In a statement, the Church appeared to deny that Shelly was missing. “The Church has not yet responded to Radar’s request for comment about the missing persons report,” a spokesperson said.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/08/scientology-leah-remini-shelly-david-miscavige/
    • Like Like x 5
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

Leah Remini Calls the Cops on the Church of Scientology | The Atlantic Wire

Last three paragraphs:

The Church has previously stated that Shelly Miscavige is not missing, and that's almost certainly true. Ortega claims she's living at a private Scientology compound outside Los Angeles, and has been cut off from the outside world. However, Remini's decision to get the Los Angeles Police Department involved creates an interesting situation. Should they decide to investigate strongly, the Church may be forced to produce Shelly Miscavige, or if they don't, the police might just decide to go up there and look for themselves.

There have been numerous tales throughout the years of Scientologists being kept away from friends and loved ones, particularly when it's believed they might defect from or embarass the Church. (Lawrence Wright's recent book about the Church, Going Clear, covers much of this history.) They are also known for their intimidation tactics used against Church against ex-members who speak out, something Remini has reportedly taken a lot of precautions for. (It's exactly those heavy-handed measures that seem to have driven her away. The Church has repeatedly denied all those claims of abuse.)

But few Scientologists have had a champion looking out for them like the one Miscavige has. Someone with Remini's public profile and popularity can cause a lot of headaches for the Church's leaders and she doesn't appear to be intimidated by what they might throw at her. She seems determined to get answers — and that might mean that the rest of us get some as well.

Article and open comments:
    www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/08/leah-remini-files-missing-person-report-wife-head-scientology/68137/
    • Like Like x 7
  4. inbeforeweekend@berniesshellys

[IMG]
  5. I almost thought it was them for a minute.
  6. DeathHamster Member

http://global.christianpost.com/new...sons-report-for-david-miscaviges-wife-101870/
    • Like Like x 5
  7. http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...police-report-on-scientologists-wife/2632861/

• Like Like x 5
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

Nothing new here, just a wider audience:

Leah Remini files police report on Scientologist's wife | USA Today

Actress Leah Remini, who recently left the Church of Scientology, has filed a missing person's report with the Los Angeles Police Department for Scientology leader David Miscavige's wife, Shelly Miscavige, reports Tony Ortega and RadarOnline.

More at
    www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/08/08/leah-remini-files-police-report-on-scientologists-wife/2632861/

<-- just got his ass spanked by a Kitty Kat
    • Like Like x 8
  9. OTeleventy Member

"leave the TRADITION." lol
  10. Random guy Member

• Like Like x 17
  11. http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/08/scientology-leah-remini-shelly-david-miscavige/

• Like Like x 1
  12. http://www.theatlanticwire.com/nati...ng-person-report-wife-head-scientology/68137/

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Can some one make a motivational with Leah remini.......The new leader of Scientology. My Photobucket won't work,

leah-remini.jpg?itok=QesRD0Q2.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Sonichu Moderator

This will be excellent! On the 12th we protest Big Blue. I'll be sure to make some new signs!
    • Like Like x 9
  15. Anonymous Member

Davey scoot over you are about to be crushed by a bigger Thetan
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 10
  17. Anonymous Member

Oh I also just realized, isn't davey in florida? he's not around to make the big calls about his wife.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Wonder if he's firing up the plane right now to "handle" this? Tomorrow is Friday, another Flag graduation. We shall see.
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  20. rickybobby Member

Whilst I am as excited about this as everyone else is, you know DM is just going to throw lawyers at it and fix it with an "affidavit" or a video of some sort and call it a day, right? Perhaps get some friendly law enforcement or government official to put eyes on her long enough for her to deny that anything is wrong? It will just be another Heber moment.

Regardless, this is wonderful because it is certainly causing Dave much, much, much heartburn. I suspect they will try and do something to DA Leah, and THAT will be even EPIC-er. Cuz I think she ain't gonna shuddup and go quietly into the night.
    • Like Like x 5
  21. rickybobby Member

Has anybody seen any evidence of OSA media comment posting on any of these sites? I mean, what are they gonna say, anyway?
  22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Reading the comments on the articles it would appear that she's got quite a bit of support if CoS retards try to DA or fair game her. I'd say she's got some media support as well. Please OSA, be that dumb. We will enjoy watching you fail.
    • Like Like x 6
  24. Anonymous Member

They started with "washed up no talent trying to get publicity" and last I saw were commenting re: the book deal with the same line but adding "she is only in it for the money" Haven't seen any OSA comments on this latest bit, but I'm sure they haven't worked up the shore story.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

27. BlackRob Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. EveStropping Member

The Church has previously stated that Shelly Miscavige is not missing, but simply doing church work We can all be dedicated to something or another but occasionally we do come up for air. Shelly on the other hand.... Well done Leah Remini for going to the police and making an issue of Shelly's very long absence from the scene. I sincerely hope she's taken seriously and an investigation is started soon. Supposing Shelly is discovered alive doing church work (as if) the investigation should get Dinky Dave's knickers in a fankle. It also has the added benefit of him beginning to get the message that Leah Remini is on his case. It is quite an astute move on LR's part as the longer she is in the public eye talking about her experiences the more bad publicity CO$ gets too and hopefully raises more questions into their somewhat interesting practices.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. EveStropping Member

30. Aurora Member

When Debbie Cook left, she alluded to being part of a massive cover up. Wonder if it could have something to do with Shelley?
    /tinfoil maybe, maybe not
  31. EveStropping Member

I hope a real big can of worms is opened by Leah making the missing report. Debbie Cook implying there was a massive cover up might not have been too wise on her part. Did anything ever come of it? The big wooden spoon needs to keep on stirring to get everything out into the open, sooner preferably. Who knows Leah's revelations in her book could do the trick. Then again I am maybe a little too optimistic.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Anonymous thank you, The Ex-Scientologists over at ESMB are having a good laugh, could you do me a solid and do that black motivationalmaker thing with LEAH REMINI and than undertext The New Leader of Scientology ??? plox
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

yes nypa, but plox
  34. The Wrong Guy Member

Leah Remini files missing person report for Shelly Miscavige | Starcasm

http://starcasm.net/archives/237097

Leah Remini files missing persons report for Michelle Miscavige - report | MSN

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=822230

Leah Remini Files Missing Person Report for Scientology Leader’s Wife | Yahoo

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-ne...rson-report-scientology-leader-205204401.html

Leah Remini Files Missing Person Report for Scientology Leader David Miscavige's Wife | Hollywood Reporter

www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/leah-remini-files-missing-person-602723

Leah Remini files missing persons report to LAPD for Scientology leader's wife who has not been seen in public for six years | Mail Online

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2386970/Leah-Remini-files-missing-persons-report-LAPD-Scientology-leaders-wife-seen-public-years.html
    • Like Like x 9
  35. Horseradish Member

Dear Leah,

Anonymous is not your personal army.

SL_zpsddcbe0fe.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

2vql9.jpg

/derp
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member