Customize

Leah Remini Files Missing Person Report on Shelly Miscavige

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by rickybobby, Aug 8, 2013.

1. SOJOA Member

Posted on her leaving. So glad she did this. Fuck the church.
  2. Castro Case, can we make a case out of that awfull castro case by linking it
  3. eddieVroom Member

4. Alsoo who is the head of the LAPD and is he "clean"
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

As a matter of fact can entubelate the fucker
  6. Anonymous Member

If the head of the LAPD is an extension of the church of Scientology he open to be ridiculed
  7. The Wrong Guy Member

Leah Remini's Scientology Mystery Solved: Missing Person Case for Shelly Miscavige Now Closed, Per LAPD | E! Online

Hours after news broke that the actress had filed a missing person report regarding the whereabouts of the wife of Scientology leader David Miscavige, the LAPD confirms to E! News that the case is now closed.

"The LAPD has classified the report as unfounded, indicating that Shelly is not missing," said Detective Gus Villanueva.

www.eonline.com/news/447348/leah-remini-s-scientology-mystery-solved-missing-person-case-for-shelly-miscavige-now-closed-per-lapd
  8. Anonymous Member

They can't tell her anything. This is from cases where the stalker used the police to find their victim and then convinced the police to tell them where the s/he is. They can't tell anyone anything except Shelly is alive. Hopefully they saw her in person not just listened to a voice over the phone. That should be information the police can share- "I saw her"

9. no anomymous posting as myself

THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS THE BIGGEST TARGET, STAY ON TARGET
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Mr. Magoo Member

I hope that Leah will stay vocal and hold Miscavige's feet to the fire on this. Just because the case is closed with the police doesn't mean Leah has to shut up about it. She can continue to call the lil' fella and the "church" out on it. Keep asking LOUDLY, Leah. Go on all the talk shows. Write your book. Keep asking where she is. The public wants to know where she is and HOW she is doing. Keep this question going, Leah. It makes DM and scientology look bad when they refuse to answer. Keep asking. The publicity that the Shelly case can continue to bring might keep someone from joining, or taking the personality test that starts it all.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Detective Gus Villanueva. Dpo we have more LAPD flukes goofing the floof ?

COMON ANONS WHAT ARE GYOU GOOD FOR MUST I DO ALL THE WORK !!!
    Internet justice? The police officer facing an investigation after he was filmed ticketing argumentative cyclist

• Los Angeles Police Department officer, identified as Gracey, gave a ticket to bicyclist Chris Jackson for annoying him
    • Detective Gus Villanueva of the LAPD's Media Relations said that Jackson’s ‘ticket had been canceled in the interest of justice'
    • The department is now conducting a personnel investigation into Gracey’s conduct
    Internet justice? The police officer facing an investigation after he was filmed ticketing argumentative cyclist

• Los Angeles Police Department officer, identified as Gracey, gave a ticket to bicyclist Chris Jackson for annoying him
    • Detective Gus Villanueva of the LAPD's Media Relations said that Jackson’s ‘ticket had been canceled in the interest of justice'
    • The department is now conducting a personnel investigation into Gracey’s conduct

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. eddieVroom Member

Plan B: Sue Shelly Miscavige for something, compel her to appear for Discovery.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Oh god are you simple, I will entertain you: Seu for what ?
  15. Anonymous Member

16. [IMG]
  17. anonsoldier Member

No, I'm not. I consider it highly unlikely, I think she's probably deep in the RPF's RPF if she's even alive, but just maybe she blew and is in hiding. Miscavige doesn't know where she is, so he can't produce her. She won't come forward because she's terrified of the little fucker and what he might do.

It was a random thought, figured I'd share it. I'm probably wrong, but since when did asking "hey, I have a thought, please tell me if I'm stupid" become a crime here?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. anonsoldier Member

I forgot about that kind of stuff. Duh. Well, that just means its going to be trickier, not impossible.
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

21. The Wrong Guy Member

I'd sure be amazed if Leah just accepted the statement from the LAPD. And it's certainly feasible that she will demand to see what proof they can offer of Shelly's whereabouts and well-being.

Taking things a step further, her deep pockets could enable her to seek evidence elsewhere, either through other law enforcement agencies or with private detectives.

I could write a book about bad things I have seen cops do. Without going into too much detail, here's an example that's relevant here:

A few years ago, in the course of my work, I was talking to someone from Florida. When I asked where in Florida he was, I was surprised to hear him say that he was in Clearwater, and even more surprised when he told me he was a cop.

When I asked if he knew much about Scientology, he said that they heard about it all the time.

I responded by asking, "Do you know who the head of Scientology is?"

"No, I don't."

When I asked if he was aware of much of the cult's background and any investigations that were underway, his exact words were, "We're doing everything we can."

I knew that was a lie, and said, "Name one person that you know of, anywhere, who is currently investigating any aspect of Scientology." There was an uncomfortably-long silence.

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, you're at least one of the following: either you're lazy, you're afraid, or you've been paid off."

I went on to tell him about this forum, and he said he wrote it down and would share it with his co-workers.

I didn't believe him.
    • Like Like x 10
  22. The Wrong Guy Member

Leah Remini's Scientology Mystery Solved: Missing Person Case for Shelly Miscavige Now Closed, Per LAPD | E! Online

"The LAPD has classified the report as unfounded, indicating that Shelly is not missing," said Detective Gus Villanueva. He said that he didn't know exactly where or when, but detectives did meet with the Miscaviges as part of their investigation and saw Shelly in person.

www.eonline.com/news/447348/leah-remini-s-scientology-mystery-solved-missing-person-case-for-shelly-miscavige-now-closed-per-lapd

Scientology Leader's Wife Shelly Miscavige - Found | TMZ

The LAPD has CLOSED its missing persons investigation involving the wife of Scientology leader David Miscavige, because cops had a face-to-face meeting with her, TMZ has learned.

The investigation was launched after LAPD detectives received reports that Shelly Miscavige had not been seen publicly in 6 years. As we previously reported, one of the people who contacted cops was actress Leah Remini.

Law enforcement tells TMZ they have determined the missing persons allegation is "unfounded."

One question we asked that we could not get answered: Did cops determine Shelly was or was not being held against her will?

Source, and open comments:
    www.tmz.com/2013/08/08/shelly-miscavige-david-miscavige-scientology-leah-remini-missing-persons-lapd/
  23. A friend told me these photos of Shelly are really David Miscavige in drag trying to look like Shelly:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  24. incog712 Member

Being an easy mark for a cult, even for a local cop is one thing. Say nice things, get some free rubber chicken dinners.

Signing off on a high profile missing persons case is more serious business. If Shelly is "somewhere in the Mojave desert" or in any worse condition than that of a thoroughly brainwashed and resigned to his fate Heber, at best you'd be tossed under the bus for making your entire department look like bungling asshats... At worst, you'd risk being charged as an accomplice to who knows what.

I'd think that the cult would probably have had to put up a pretty convincing dog and pony show to get the LAPD to go all "move along, nothing to see here" but off hand I don't know what criteria would be required as proof that everything is fine (a note from her priestmunty?). It would seem that whatever was done to "handle" the LAPD would be public information and available through FOIA. It would be good to find out.

In any case, the only thing that has changed is that there are now far more "enquiring minds that want to know" than there ever have been before and they're not going to be convinced until some pap has gotten a current close-up photo of her face spread across the cover of People Magazine, Suri Cruise be damned.

So yeah Davey, you've still got some 'splainin to do.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Anonymous Member

26. brayhan345 Member

Alguien habla español
  27. DeathHamster Member

It's not like the police who did investigate Scientology got any /b/lackup.
    • Like Like x 6
  28. anoninoob Member

yeah, but the cult has lost much of it's power AND credibility. they're a laughing stock in most public's opinion (and that's mostly thanks to all YOU Anons!!!!). They were pretty much at the height of their power and influence when the Clearwater PD investigated, PLUS it happened in their central nest.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Tony Ortega: LAPD closes case without briefing Leah Remini on her missing-person report
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/08/08/le...report-on-scientology-leaders-wife/#more-9098

Excerpt:
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

This is just harassment," the church said in a statement. "It is a publicity stunt cooked up by a small band of unemployed fanatics who live on the fringe of the Internet
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

This is what you call: The Runaround.

No real definite answer, other than "NO" with no explanation.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. eddieVroom Member

Hell, I don't know, maybe Remini loaned her some nice earrings or something.

"The purpose of a lawsuit is not to win"...
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  34. TrevAnon Member

35. Anonymous Member

Boy OSA had a late night last night. My favorite comments on these "found Shelly the reports are unfounded" are the ones say "waste of tax payer money. Oh the irony.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1