Customize

Leah Remini Files Missing Person Report on Shelly Miscavige

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by rickybobby, Aug 8, 2013.

1. AnyOldName Member

Alley_08-09-2013_12AM.jpg
    Alley_08-09-2013_1AM.jpg Alley_08-09-2013_11AM.jpg

Is this ^^^^ what you talkin' bout?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Attention whores gonna whore.
    Meanwhile, is the name of her new show, "Fat Old Dried-Up Culty Cunt"? If so, then she's doing exactly what she ought.
  3. Anonymous Member

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...missing-persons-case-20130809,0,5801327.story

4. RightOn Member

"your credibility just flew out yo ass ...what's your next ridiculous move? # checkmate"
    what's your next ridiculous move or tweet Krusty?
  5. RightOn Member

6. Anonymous Member

Something is bugging me, Can we get our hands on that Knowledgereport on COB ?
  7. BlackRob Member

Kirstie Alley: I wouldn't touch it with a 10 feet pole.

It's just nasty!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Hence the reason she hasn't been successful with a man for years. That and her personality and lack of measurable IQ pretty much man repellant.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. BlackRob Member

Amen to that. How in the hell does she think she can sell weight reducing products when it doesn't even help her?

That's like Flavor Flav telling you the proper etiquette.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. anonsoldier Member

Always match the color of your clock necklace to the color of your shoes or the color of your grill. That's just what is proper.
  11. Anonymous Member

HMMMMMMMM, fishy police department is fishy. I wonder what the feds think? I bet Shelly Miscavage has been making taxable income and NOT filing HER taxes. She has been making millions in taxable funds and has been in hiding to cover her tracks. Someone should tell the irs about this, so that they can investigate and determine her proper tax debt. Now that we have verifiable proof from the hard working men and women at the lapd, that misses miscavage is still alive, we should let the irs know that she is alive and that they need to verify that she has not made any taxable income.

if you want a criminal to go to jail, you call the police, if you NEED a criminal to go to jail, you call the IRS.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

LAPD Shut Down Its Missing Persons Investigation Filed By Leah Remini And I Say CONSPIRACY

By Julia Sonenshein

Excerpt:

Just because the LAPD was able to see her in person (allegedly), that fact alone doesn’t confirm that she may be being held against her will or brainwashed. This sounds like a conspiracy! How do we know that it wasn’t an IMPOSTER? Or a secret NSA operation? Could the Illuminati be behind this? Someone get Jay Z on the phone! I want a face-to-face meeting with him to discuss this. THE DA VINCI CODE!

www.thegloss.com/2013/08/09/culture/leah-remini-scientology-missing-person/
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. RightOn Member

is she registered to vote?
    dental checks?
    physicals?
    who is performing them?
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

Simple. She the Clear and OT that Flag is "producing by the ton."
  18. Anonymous Member

19. So, has Shelly been founded or not???

:p
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

In my humble experience people who voluntarily go on religious retreats don't just vanish. They tend to babble about it to their friends about it and they tell people that need to know.

People are concerned not just because of the disappearance, but the abrupt manner of it.

She apparently didn't tell her friends. And AFAIK, there has been no financial transactions or any other public activity recorded during the intervening time.

Also during this time, nobody who knows her (and has subsequently left) has apparently seen her since that time...

As much as I tend to side with reports that Shelly is as utterly consciousless as her huband, I still gotta pity her. She has been deeply damaged by a childhood where she had to bathe and clothe Hubbard, standing obediently unperfumed a few paces away, nervously cradling an ashtray full of smelly Kool filters.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. No doubt she votes in every election.

A lot of dead people do.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

2511437446_c36099cd87.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  23. eddieVroom Member

The Cliff Notes version: LAPD says she's OK, but the report lacks substance, and LAPD has a metric shitload of credibility issues.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

(KNOCK, KNOCK)

DM: Yes officers?

LAPD: Some actress bint wants to know where Shelly is.

DM: Why officers, she's right over here.

See, my poor wife has a horribly disfiguring endocrine problem and that's why she wants to remain off the radar. Look, she's gained 150 pounds, grown almost a full foot and her beard is far too painful to shave everyday...but I love you don't I huggy snookums...so she's all OK? Here's a hundred each, sorry your time was wasted. Tell the chief I'll see him at the opening next month....
  25. Sounds a lot like D-Listed's version on the visit:
    [IMG]
  26. RightOn Member

why? does she still has fans? LOL!
    I already boycott EVERYTHING that has ANYTHING to do scilon celebutards.
    And speaking of which, Why has Cartwright been so quiet lately?
    /derail
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Hahahahahahahaa!!! Sooo Epic Fail. I guess Marty and Mike's plan for Leah failed pretty badly. They sent her to stir the hornets' nest and she got fucked in the process. Leah has no credibility now and looks like a fucking paranoid cultie with bullshit for brains. Great move M&M, you all look like idiots wasting LAPD time.
    KPPatrol
    This message by KPPatrol has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  28. rickybobby Member

Oh hai! Let me help you here....

BITTER DEFROCKED APOSTATES
    ANTI-RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS
    BLOGGERS ON THE FRINGE OF THE INTERNET

Did I get all your talking points in for ya?

And can you give us a progress report on whoisleahremini site? Y'all got it up and running yet?
    • Like Like x 3
  29. TrevAnon Member

Anyone notice that there were earlier MPRs? See vid at 2:50

I am looking at you Jenna.... :p
    • Like Like x 1
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology’s Shelly Miscavige is Not Missing — So Stop Looking for Her!

By Tony Ortega

The genius duo the Good Liars is back, this time with a hilarious send-up about the not missing status of Shelly Miscavige. And after their parody website, Help Will Smith, got torpedoed by the actual Church of Scientology, they’ve coming roaring back with a hilarious replacement — Help Scientology!

Meanwhile, we just got back from a whirlwind of interviews about the current situation with Shelly Miscavige and Leah Remini. We want to thank Lauren Green and the folks at FoxNews.com Live for giving us this much time to blather about current events.

Continued with open comments at
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/08/09/sc...avige-is-not-missing-so-stop-looking-for-her/
    • Like Like x 12
  31. Anonymous Member

Hilarious from link above:http://helpscientology.com/

A MESSAGE FROM DAVID MISCAVIGE

Greetings!
    As many of you know, I am the Supreme Leader of the Church of Scientology. With this position comes many perks, but also many struggles. One thing that I have been struggling with recently is the accusations that my wife, Michele “Shelly” Miscavige, is missing.

These claims are baseless and false. Former church member Leah Remini had the gall to ask about my wife, knowing full well that she did not have the rank to do so. Church members take note, actions like this from my subordinates will not be tolerated.

As for my “wife”, I know exactly where she is right now so she is NOT missing. Someone isn’t missing if someone else knows where they are! So for the record, she is not missing so please don’t look for her. I have sent members of Sea Org out to stop the spread of these vicious lies. I thank them for their work and remind them to continue working hard for the church or there will be consequences. You can do your part by posting these flyers around your neighborhood!
    Thank you and have a great day!
    David Miscavige
    Supreme Leader of the Church of Scientology
    • Like Like x 5
  32. Anonymous Member

And they have a whoisleahremini page...
    love those guys
  33. FOI the lapd.
    It would be interesting to see the paper work.
    I wonder what questions the lapd asked, did they keep a call log.
    Is there paper work to begin with?
  34. Anonymous Member

http://helpscientology.com/

This site is a parody of the ridiculous “Religion” Scientology. We have to put this disclaimer because our last site parodying Scientology was shut down by the Church of Scientology’s expensive lawyers on baseless grounds and our hosting company didn’t have the ovaries to stand up to them. Their lawyers said we could put the site back up if we put a disclaimer but that turned out to be a lie. Wouldn’t expect anything less from CSI.
    • Like Like x 5
  35. Anonymous Member

They have some large balls those two. Walk right into the org. Hilarious!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  36. The Wrong Guy Member

Niece Of Scientology Head Supports Leah Remini | ET online

Police have said that Leah Remini's missing persons report for Shelly Miscavige, the wife of Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige, was unfounded, but Miscavige's niece, Jenna Miscavige-Hill, wishes the investigation wouldn't end there.

"While I am glad to hear that law enforcement have found she is in fact alive, this does not necessarily mean she is being treated humanely and it is highly doubtful that she would be forthcoming about it if she wasn't," Miscavige-Hill said in a statement.

Continued with open comments at
    www.etonline.com/news/137086_Jenna_Miscavige_Hill_Supports_Leah_Remini/index.html
    • Like Like x 10
  37. EveStropping Member

For her sake I would like to think that's true. Here's hoping she's safe somewhere.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. EveStropping Member

• Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

For those like me who couldn't get Ortega's interview to play embedded on his blog:
    • Like Like x 3