Customize

Leah Remini Files Missing Person Report on Shelly Miscavige

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by rickybobby, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Good job Jenna!
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

Is there anything onthere yet ?
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  5. Anonymous Member

I hope it will be a slow news week. Then again, this is the perfect topic to get everyone off the nsa's back. I can see some journalist foi the lapd and find holes in the investigation. Maybe the shit storm isn't over, maybe were are just in the eye.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. OTeleventy Member

I think the best thing the midget could do would be to bring out Shelly. So, why no Shelly? Is she digging in her heels and refusing to appear? In which case, LOL, she's keeping the spotlight on her and the tyrant -DAVID MISCAVIGE. The only other reason she's not appearing is she's not fit to do so. In which case, sad, but LOL David Miscavige.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. EveStropping Member

Man Repellant a new fragrance by Krusty Alley. You too can smell like her if you're not careful.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

This is coming along nicely. Steady as you go, chaps!

Commander, 34th Marcabian Psych squad.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

Mike: The Church of Spin
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-church-of-spin/

Excerpts:
    • Like Like x 3
  11. The Internet Member

Shelly Miscavige costume for Halloween. Someone could make $ on that. Big hair wig, mask, 1980s shoulder pads.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Random guy Member

[QUOTE =Rinder]By the way — if Shelly Miscavige was actually OK, and they were NOT worried that she might scream “Help Me!” — the EASY thing to do would have simply had her make a REAL appearance. It would have put an end to this once and for all.[/QUOTE]

Miscavige's refusal to show her wife "live" is becoming more and more strange. Either she is not in any shape to be trotted out, or he refuses to be "at effect" buy the "fringes of the internet". Either way, I think he'll coem to regret this.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. DeathHamster Member

Or she can't stand to be within miles of him.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. Enturbulette Member

Or perhaps she gets to use it as some sort of bargaining chip.

Rampant speculation is not suppressed by the police report - it is even more rampant! ongoing WIN WIN WIN

I am really impressed by Remini, a rare celebrity that will actually take up a crusade. She takes being a good friend very very seriously. It must be really weird for Shelly, if she is cognizant, to find out she is a mini media starlet while being as far removed from the spotlight as humanly possible. If the LAPD has done anything unsavory here a la their usual dirty tricks, insider protection and bribe gravy, they have I believe no real idea what kind of intense scrutiny they are going to come under.
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Anonymous Member

It is such win. Over the last 5 years, look how their image has shifted. They are rightfully fodder.
    Good for Leah and good for those who made all of this possible.
    I wasn't here until 2010, but seeing the last few years makes my gut happy and my eyes sometimes bleed.
    Those fuckers are a laughingstock and for this, I am so happy.
    Cult is known as cult.
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Anonymous Member

Upvote for Travolta-as-Shelly as new Anon-avatar.
    • Like Like x 11
  18. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

LAPD hasty closure of Scientology missing persons case deemed highly suspicious | Examiner.com

By Ruth Houston

Excerpt:

• Was LAPD’s alleged contact with David Miscavige’s wife made in person, by phone, or by some other means?
    • If the contact was in person, was Mrs. Miscavige alone or in the company of others from the cult?
    • If LAPD did speak face-to-face with someone claiming to be Shelly Miscavige, did they confirm her identity? How do they know for sure that it was really her?
    • How much time did they spend talking with her to determine that she was okay?
    • Did LAPD make any attempt to speak to her alone?
    • Was any attempt made to ascertain whether or not she was being held against her will?
    • Did they take any pictures of the woman claiming to be Shelly Miscavige?
    • How do we know for sure that Shelly Miscavige is alive and well? Can LAPD provide the news media and the public with any real proof?

www.examiner.com/article/lapd-hasty-closure-of-scientology-missing-persons-case-deemed-highly-suspicious
    • Like Like x 11
  20. Enturbulette Member

No truer words spoken. And look at how an ongoing Anon meme "Where is Shelly Miscavige" eventually makes its way to the wider public, the celebrity blogs, tv infotainment, even parody!

Anon is asking the right questions, launching the right memes. Great responsibility now rests with this one.

What will be Anon's Next Big Meme?
    • Like Like x 4
  21. RightOn Member

Where is David Miscavige?
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  22. They are asking the right questions.
    FOI /r/
  23. Enturbulette Member

LOL well played!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Enturbulette Member

25. incog712 Member

Do want. One way or another, the cult managed to soft pedal this question to the LAPD who bought whatever the cult sold them. They likely had no idea just how many people have been questioning SM's disappearance. If they had seen this as a press case, they'd have tread more carefully. Now the focus is as much on them as it is on the cult, making this even more of a press case. And then there's Krusty, after so many botched attempts at committing career suicide, it looks like she just might nail it this time around.

Missing Missy, eat your heart out.
  26. DeathHamster Member

The cult already has that covered!
    Code:
    whereisdavidmiscavige.com
    where-is-david-miscavige.com
    whereisdavidmiscavige.info
    whereisdavidmiscavige.net
    where-is-david-miscavige.net
    whereisdavidmiscavige.org
    where-is-david-miscavige.org

• Like Like x 3
  27. Enturbulette Member

Okay, for now this thread can be all about more rampant speculation spurred by the police finding Shelly alive...Here's mine:

What if, what if...Shelly is okay with Davey having a mistress, him being fearless leader and all, and her job is to quietly provide them with an exit strategy. She is holed up "paying penance" for filling jobs on the Org board or whatever by quietly selling off assets (the house in Los Felize? for example) and stashing them in nice safe offshore accounts. The idea was for her to quietly vanish, and then for him to slip off and be able to do the same if anything disasterous every went down. With or without the mistress, he doesn't really care. Whatever makes his story work best.
  28. RightOn Member

seriously? that should be reported, Tony O to the white phone
  29. A list of wins today:

First, Leah. Oh my goodness. She totally rocks.
    Oh wow girl. I am speechless at her bravery and her CONFRONT!

Second, Tony Ortega. He did good today. Like any given day. This is front page headline news.

Third. David Miscavige. Coward. Nowhere to be seen. Embarrassed. No confront. No leadership.

Fourth. Victims of the cult questioning everything. Leaks and doubts. Justified fears. Empty Orgs.

Fifth. Anonymous. We Told You To Expect Us.

Sixth. LAPD. Hemet cops. FBI. Big Trouble.

Seventh. The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse. Tom Cruise. John Travolta. Tommy Davis. Mark "Marty" Rathbun. Mike Rinder. Heber Carl Jentzsch. Anonymous.

This Is What Winning Looks Like.
  30. The Internet Member

Needs one of those badges stuck on the fur collar:

HELLO MY NAME IS
    Shelly
    HOMETOWN
    The Hole
    • Like Like x 1
  31. churchlady Member

Tony Ortega was just on Access Hollywood talking about this. Yeah us!
    • Like Like x 9
  32. Anonymous Member

Dox ?
  33. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  37. b 4 real...most guise would stand on line to pay ovah 9000 just to spoon for 5 seconds with Leah on the floor of a Saltines warehouse....
  38. Anonymous Member

43 year old Milf looking 35 FAPFAPFAPFAP

GTY_leah_remini_tk_130712_16x9_992.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Enturbulette Member

It's a tribute of sorts, but Leah apparently possesses that rare combination of talent and inner beauty that is, ahem, unbeatable.
    • Like Like x 1