Customize

Leah Remini has left Scientology?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by The Wrong Guy, Jul 5, 2013.

1. I like her comments about Shelly Miscavige. It sounds like Leah and her family are sincerely concerned about Shelly's disappearance.
  2. 1997 was a good year. :p
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

quicktime does not play nice. i will never install that virus on my computer again.
  5. Anonymous Member

Trying to upload the zip file containing five MP3s of the interview.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Interview with Leah Remini's sister, Nicile -- five mp3 files in zip.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Sorry, can't upload zip although only 8.4 MB.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 7
  9. billybob Member

• Like Like x 14
  10. BlooAnon Member

• Like Like x 7
  11. Anonymous Member

"I'm a 3rd grade teacher..." I smell a shill!
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. RolandRB Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

16. incog712 Member

It smells like two. Samefagging her own "Categorize the Wogs game? Nothing pathological about that.
  17. RolandRB Member

Miscavige can no longer rely on the threat of disconnection to keep the sheeple working for nothing and handing over their life savings. Once you take away disconnection then the next to go will be the Ideal Org donations. Then staff will want the odd day off. Sea Org members will want to go visit and stay with their families from time to time. Add to this that the "Church" has lost its celebrity appeal and it will all collapse very quickly from this point on.
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Anonymous Member

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...erview-about-Leah-leaving&p=823883#post823883
  19. BlooAnon Member

Nicole getting declared in 3...2...
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

I don't think she will be worried about her eternity. From Smurf (who else?) at ESMB:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...eaving&p=823875&viewfull=1#post823875
    • Like Like x 1
  21. BlooAnon Member

I like her even more then.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. RolandRB Member

Celebrities will have noticed that Kirstie Alley went on the attack. There was no approaching Leah and discussing her decision and trying to get the situation resolved. Kirstie purely went on the attack. That says a lot about the nature of the cult and the nasty people in it. The world can see disconnection at work in the cult. As for Tom Cruise and John Travolta still staying as members then people can more easily believe that they are there because of the blackmail potential of what they have confessed. The cult just lost its celebrity appeal.
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  24. The celebrity appeal died when John Travolta had 50 plus gay rent boys saying that he tried if not successfully manhandled them while pretending to have a perfectly happy photogenic marriage with his beard, Kelly in all of their photo-shopped, staged public relations media fluff to sell the public on hos $cientology works and helps people. What they omit is that $cientology only really helps about a handful of people, the rest work for the top rung of the MLM scam like slaves.

Kirstie Allie, I just have one question:

When you go to the Celebrity Center for a gala event fundraiser for CCHR, are you aware that the sea org working there to cater to the wealthy B grade at best celebretards working to stage a great photo op to show how charitable they are, that the church is paying its own 50 cents an hour. You're a rich lady. Can you imagine trying to live in Los Angeles on a substandard wage that is below minimum? The wog world has better ethics than your mob. They follow things like Labor Laws.
  25. ugh, i am tired.
  26. Anonymous Member

I transcribed the interview between Leah Remini's big sister, Nicole Remini(N), and Lori and Julia(I) that was broadcast on "My Talk" 107.1 FM. I'm a southern boy, so what I noted as "unintelligible", can probably be deciphered by someone used to a northern Midwest accent( with a hint of Brooklyn).

The interview:

I: We've got to ask you, you know, Nicole is Leah's sister and she lives here in the Twin Cities. Were you shocked by what they were putting your sister through in Scientology, because I know your family grew up Scientologist.
    N: Right
    I: And Leah's, and everybody's issue, is really with, how they are mistreating people- david miscavige, the head of the church.
    N: Right, yeah.
    I: Ok, so when you heard Leah was, you know, shut down at Tom and katie's wedding, so many years ago in 2006, as you she did ask "where's Shellie?" Miscavige's wife.
    N: Right.
    I: What was her reaction after that? did she say she was kind of freaked out by it, back then?
    N: Yeah, she was totally shocked. She did not, at all, expect that type of a response. None, it just kind of escalated from there, because there were other things that were going on at the wedding that were questionable that she started questioning.
    I: Like what?
    N: So, this behavior of the people performing the wedding, like there was just a lot of people acting inappropriatly, and leah was really surprised by that, and you know, when you start talking to people's behavior, then they feel that they're held up to such a higher standard, that they can get away with whatever they want to get away with, you know, things start to trickle down, and when she got back from the wedding, it got ugly!

I: did you not think that it was wierd, I mean I don't know what kind of behavior you're talking about, Nicole, at the wedding that would be wierd and inapropriate. Can you give us an expample of something?

N: Well, let's say somebody is performing the wedding, and they are completely, like, drunk out of thier mind.

I: OK

N: You wouldn't like... you wouldn't expect that from, like, a church official.

I: No you really wouldn't, so the minister was wasted, or quote, unquote, the minister person.

N: Yeah, you know there was... it just a lot of activity going on that, you know, that came back that was like... [unintelligible]... weird, it just wasn't right what was going on. I mean it was... you know the funny thing is you start questioning things that are connected to Tom, things getting a little crazy.

I: Yes, but what about him even bringing the head of the Scientology Church at his honeymoon?

N: Yeah, they have a very strange relationship, and you know, one of the things, you know, when Leah came back from the wedding, you know, whatever happens, happens.

I: right[overtalk]
    N: [unintelligible] somethings going on, but Leah had brought up to a very, very close friend of hers... I don't know... it's in private... you know, I just think that it is really wierd how involved Tom is with the upper levels of the Church. Like what... Like she just said to Curtis(?) a teenie little bit, what was going on...

I: Right

N: And it's kind of... the amount of... I don't know how... I guess I need to say this right... how Tom??? got to be an upper level theta, and somebody actually wrote a report on her... her best friend wrote a report on her that she questioned it. So then she [unintellible]... how dare she question what is going on with Tom and his relationship with people in the church.

This is the thing that bothers me most of all, I mean, you know I wouldn't even say anything, that this has been kind of like, I just, “get away from me” would've come out, but I told her “you know what, I'm your sister, I was you sister, I was your sister when you were in school.” I will confront ANYBODY who messes with my younger sister, you know.

I: Yeah[talk over]

N: I will come to her defence. You know we're [unintelligible] from Brooklyn, and we're very fast to jump in for one another, but you know the thing that bothers me most of all, we have been involved with Scientology 30... 35 years of our life... you can imagine the circle of friends that my mother has, that my sister has, they have, literally, pulled in these people and told them they had to [unintelligable] relationship with sister my mother???

I: From the Church?

N: Yes. [talk over]... people from the Church.

I: Yeah well, isn't that why Nicole Kidman had to get out of Scientology.

N: Yeah.[talk over]

I: This is why Katie Holmes left Tom Cruise?

N:Yeah. [talk over]

I: It's like, it's know way to treat people.

N: No, and then this [unintelligible] morals and integrity. You know that certain main teachings that are underlined, that teaching [unintelligable] morals and integrity, but then you have the audacity to tell them, you have to betray your own integrity, and you have to go with us, or you're out, too.

[talk over] people like Kirstie, did you see what she tweeted? Let's talk about that.

I: Let's talk about what a mean girl she is.

N: Kirstie Ally we're talking about right now. Lauren do you...

I: Ok, uh. So...

N: If you can read it... 'cause there's words in there... you couldn't say on the air.
    I: Well, right. Yeah, there... there are... [talk over]

N: She basically [talk over]... she basically...

I: She, she said, uh, “the sweestest poison is often served with a smile... beware syrup”. Uh, that was one of them. Then she said... um, uh, there was another... oh, it was really bad. I can't read it. [talk over]

N: Yeah, you see. [talk over]

I: So. Kirstie Alley's mad because Leah left the Church?

N: Yeah. Now, have any of her freinds told her that are in the Church, like, don't call Kirstie Alley, let Kirstie come to her, and say, “Leah, what happened” [talk over] “did these things really happen” No! Nobody has reached out to Leah. Not one... [talk over]

I: What about Kelly Preston, John Travolta's wife?

N: Nobody. No one[talk over]... no one.

I: And is this... [talk over]

N: I was going to say, for Leah, this is how close her and Kirstie are. When Sandy happened, you know my sister is very, you know, her and I are very, like, you know, when disaster happens, we're running to them.

I: Right.

N: When Leah called Kirstie. Called her at home. Called her on her cell, and said “hey”, you know, “I really want you to help me with Sandy relief, maybe help me get some generators, something, so we can, like, get Staten Island up and running”. She never heard back from her. Not a phone call, not a text, not... nothing! So it's like if we're such good friends, when I ask you to, like, help me. Help people, you never even called me back!

I: Your sister was also one of first people, did she ever talk about Katie Holmes?

N: You know, she has, and I mean she hasn't really... she hasn't talked to me since the divorce, because they had to stop being friends, almost... like her and I a little bit, like a couple...

I: Right.[talk over}

N: ... slowly went away. It was kind of like, Katie would just always be with Tom, she'd be at the Leaven Center(?), everytime I saw her, she was always with Tom, um, its not like they ever hung out one on one. It was always couples, and it was always at their house.

I: But, don't you think he never let her from his side?

N: Yeah. Totally. Yeah, that was totally by design. I mean they never... they never, like able to see one on one. And, I think that that is sad. I mean if there is anything that comes out against Tom,... [unintelligible]... Leah was getting secchecked, as they say. She was being, you know, secced. They wanted in the short(?),,,[unintelligible]... security, security risk in regards to Tom.

I: Let's get back to Tom Cruise and David Miscavige. There is always this rumor, out, in the real world about them having potential, uh... fancy times[laughter]... in out buildings[laughter]... in out buildings at his[laughter]... at his, uh, his big, uh, area...

N: .Telluride.

I: Telluride, uh, ranch. Do you think there is something there going on? Because...

N: No. I will say this.

I: OK.

N: David Miscavige has a LOVE for women. And that's part of the reason that Leah started talking to me about.

N: So, like, where is his wife, and why is your assistant, like there, all the time.

I: Where is Shelly, does anyone know, yet?

N: And, you what? You what's funny about that, if she's not anywhere, wierd, produce her!

N: You know what I mean; just produce her. Why is it so rocky? It's rocky because you won't answer the question. You know, produce her. Because Leah's been, like, give me her number. Let me call her. Like, where is she?

I: Has she had to access, Leah, I mean because we know Kirstie Alley's 100% against her, and they formed... they had a secrect meeting of the church executives, I believe, at your sister's godmother of your sister's children.

N: Yeah, she's the godmother of my niece. You don't know how hard it is, for me, not to call her. It's like, this is the thing that bothers me so much... people, like, really know Leah. Leah is exactly who she is. There is no hiding who she is. She has such a heart for people... if you say “you know what, I need to move, and I have no help” Leah will be there with her hair on top of her head, in her slacks, and she will be at your house, immediately.

She will pack you. She will... right now she was justed outted from one of her best friends weddings...

I: Gasp[over talk]

N: Her husband is a big time Scientologist. Mind you, Leah is, like, paying for the honeymoon. Leah is figuring out how to get this girl to Hawaii; she can't afford her honeymoon. So, like, [unintelligible] in her house, Leah gave her. This is, like, who Leah is. So for people to not go “huh, is there not something to this? Like, this is wierd”.
    • Like Like x 11
  27. Anonymous Member

^^^ Sorry about the size. Here it is a little large. Mod delete the above text, if you want..

I: We've got to ask you, you know, Nicole is Leah's sister and she lives here in the Twin Cities. Were you shocked by what they were putting your sister through in Scientology, because I know your family grew up Scientologist.
    N: Right
    I: And Leah's, and everybody's issue, is really with, how they are mistreating people- david miscavige, the head of the church.
    N: Right, yeah.
    I: Ok, so when you heard Leah was, you know, shut down at Tom and katie's wedding, so many years ago in 2006, as you she did ask "where's Shellie?" Miscavige's wife.
    N: Right.
    I: What was her reaction after that? did she say she was kind of freaked out by it, back then?
    N: Yeah, she was totally shocked. She did not, at all, expect that type of a response. None, it just kind of escalated from there, because there were other things that were going on at the wedding that were questionable that she started questioning.
    I: Like what?
    N: So, this behavior of the people performing the wedding, like there was just a lot of people acting inappropriatly, and leah was really surprised by that, and you know, when you start talking to people's behavior, then they feel that they're held up to such a higher standard, that they can get away with whatever they want to get away with, you know, things start to trickle down, and when she got back from the wedding, it got ugly!

I: did you not think that it was wierd, I mean I don't know what kind of behavior you're talking about, Nicole, at the wedding that would be wierd and inapropriate. Can you give us an expample of something?

N: Well, let's say somebody is performing the wedding, and they are completely, like, drunk out of thier mind.

N: You wouldn't like... you wouldn't expect that from, like, a church official.

I: No you really wouldn't, so the minister was wasted, or quote, unquote, the minister person.

N: Yeah, you know there was... it just a lot of activity going on that, you know, that came back that was like... [unintelligible]... weird, it just wasn't right what was going on. I mean it was... you know the funny thing is you start questioning things that are connected to Tom, things getting a little crazy.

I: Yes, but what about him even bringing the head of the Scientology Church at his honeymoon?

N: Yeah, they have a very strange relationship, and you know, one of the things, you know, when Leah came back from the wedding, you know, whatever happens, happens.

I: right[overtalk]
    N: [unintelligible] somethings going on, but Leah had brought up to a very, very close friend of hers... I don't know... it's in private... you know, I just think that it is really wierd how involved Tom is with the upper levels of the Church. Like what... Like she just said to Curtis(?) a teenie little bit, what was going on...

I: Right

N: And it's kind of... the amount of... I don't know how... I guess I need to say this right... how Tom??? got to be an upper level theta, and somebody actually wrote a report on her... her best friend wrote a report on her that she questioned it. So then she [unintellible]... how dare she question what is going on with Tom and his relationship with people in the church.

This is the thing that bothers me most of all, I mean, you know I wouldn't even say anything, that this has been kind of like, I just, “get away from me” would've come out, but I told her “you know what, I'm your sister, I was you sister, I was your sister when you were in school.” I will confront ANYBODY who messes with my younger sister, you know.

I: Yeah[talk over]

N: I will come to her defence. You know we're [unintelligible] from Brooklyn, and we're very fast to jump in for one another, but you know the thing that bothers me most of all, we have been involved with Scientology 30... 35 years of our life... you can imagine the circle of friends that my mother has, that my sister has, they have, literally, pulled in these people and told them they had to [unintelligable] relationship with sister my mother???

I: From the Church?

N: Yes. [talk over]... people from the Church.

I: Yeah well, isn't that why Nicole Kidman had to get out of Scientology.

N: Yeah.[talk over]

I: This is why Katie Holmes left Tom Cruise?

N:Yeah. [talk over]

I: It's like, it's know way to treat people.

N: No, and then this [unintelligible] morals and integrity. You know that certain main teachings that are underlined, that teaching [unintelligable] morals and integrity, but then you have the audacity to tell them, you have to betray your own integrity, and you have to go with us, or you're out, too.

[talk over] people like Kirstie, did you see what she tweeted? Let's talk about that.

I: Let's talk about what a mean girl she is.

N: Kirstie Ally we're talking about right now. Lauren do you...

I: Ok, uh. So...

N: If you can read it... 'cause there's words in there... you couldn't say on the air.
    I: Well, right. Yeah, there... there are... [talk over]

N: She basically [talk over]... she basically...

I: She, she said, uh, “the sweestest poison is often served with a smile... beware syrup”. Uh, that was one of them. Then she said... um, uh, there was another... oh, it was really bad. I can't read it. [talk over]

N: Yeah, you see. [talk over]

I: So. Kirstie Alley's mad because Leah left the Church?

N: Yeah. Now, have any of her freinds told her that are in the Church, like, don't call Kirstie Alley, let Kirstie come to her, and say, “Leah, what happened” [talk over] “did these things really happen” No! Nobody has reached out to Leah. Not one... [talk over]

I: What about Kelly Preston, John Travolta's wife?

N: Nobody. No one[talk over]... no one.

I: And is this... [talk over]

N: I was going to say, for Leah, this is how close her and Kirstie are. When Sandy happened, you know my sister is very, you know, her and I are very, like, you know, when disaster happens, we're running to them.

N: When Leah called Kirstie. Called her at home. Called her on her cell, and said “hey”, you know, “I really want you to help me with Sandy relief, maybe help me get some generators, something, so we can, like, get Staten Island up and running”. She never heard back from her. Not a phone call, not a text, not... nothing! So it's like if we're such good friends, when I ask you to, like, help me. Help people, you never even called me back!

I: Your sister was also one of first people, did she ever talk about Katie Holmes?

N: You know, she has, and I mean she hasn't really... she hasn't talked to me since the divorce, because they had to stop being friends, almost... like her and I a little bit, like a couple...

I: Right.[talk over}

N: ... slowly went away. It was kind of like, Katie would just always be with Tom, she'd be at the Leaven Center(?), everytime I saw her, she was always with Tom, um, its not like they ever hung out one on one. It was always couples, and it was always at their house.

I: But, don't you think he never let her from his side?

N: Yeah. Totally. Yeah, that was totally by design. I mean they never... they never, like able to see one on one. And, I think that that is sad. I mean if there is anything that comes out against Tom,... [unintelligible]... Leah was getting secchecked, as they say. She was being, you know, secced. They wanted in the short(?),,,[unintelligible]... security, security risk in regards to Tom.

I: Let's get back to Tom Cruise and David Miscavige. There is always this rumor, out, in the real world about them having potential, uh... fancy times[laughter]... in out buildings[laughter]... in out buildings at his[laughter]... at his, uh, his big, uh, area...

N: .Telluride.

I: Telluride, uh, ranch. Do you think there is something there going on? Because...

N: No. I will say this.

I: OK.

N: David Miscavige has a LOVE for women. And that's part of the reason that Leah started talking to me about.

N: So, like, where is his wife, and why is your assistant, like there, all the time.

I: Where is Shelly, does anyone know, yet?

N: And, you what? You what's funny about that, if she's not anywhere, wierd, produce her!

N: You know what I mean; just produce her. Why is it so rocky? It's rocky because you won't answer the question. You know, produce her. Because Leah's been, like, give me her number. Let me call her. Like, where is she?

I: Has she had to access, Leah, I mean because we know Kirstie Alley's 100% against her, and they formed... they had a secrect meeting of the church executives, I believe, at your sister's godmother of your sister's children.

N: Yeah, she's the godmother of my niece. You don't know how hard it is, for me, not to call her. It's like, this is the thing that bothers me so much... people, like, really know Leah. Leah is exactly who she is. There is no hiding who she is. She has such a heart for people... if you say “you know what, I need to move, and I have no help” Leah will be there with her hair on top of her head, in her slacks, and she will be at your house, immediately.

She will pack you. She will... right now she was justed outted from one of her best friends weddings...

I: Gasp[over talk]

N: Her husband is a big time Scientologist. Mind you, Leah is, like, paying for the honeymoon. Leah is figuring out how to get this girl to Hawaii; she can't afford her honeymoon. So, like, [unintelligible] in her house, Leah gave her. This is, like, who Leah is. So for people to not go “huh, is there not something to this? Like, this is wierd”.
    • Like Like x 7
  28. just a thought -

Remini could do an interview with Vanity Fair, when she is ready, and finds the right person to do the story.
    New Yorker has already been done, and that covered a lot of legal and factual barriers, blasting them wide open for exposure.
  29. Anonymous Member

Scientology believe in Godmothers?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Thx so much for the transcript of that, I also listened to the entire interview as well.

I come away from it thinking that Nicole still totally loves Scientology & still thinks it's good. I imagine Leah might think that too & probably the entire family sadly.

Nicole said she's been in and out of the cult "religion" but no one bothers her because she's not a high profile person. She vacillates between Catholicism and Scientology.

Kirstie & Leah had a previous friendship, I think but it fell apart when Kirstie never called Leah back about helping Sandy victims.

Miscavige is "straight" & is not having a sexual relationship with Tom.
  31. Random guy Member

It's not my impression. According to Smurf she's all out pope-worshipper.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. "Public" (well-to-do-successful) $cientologists are protected in a bubble of Theta, so I am not surprised by this response. This interview was pretty candid. It's tough to talk about these things with outsiders, especially when there are family bonds and even perhaps some sentimental feelings about good experiences within the group.

It's about as difficult to discuss as talking about painful family secrets.
  33. There are quite a number of individuals who came from a Catholic upbringing or background who later embraced $cientology. Remember, that up until a person is very deeply involved, it is presented as being a benign philosophy compatible with all the major world religions.
    Miscavige comes from a Polish Catholic background.

quite common.
  34. Enturbulette Member

FIFY
    • Like Like x 3
  35. rickybobby Member

True. It makes sense given little David Miscavige Doodyhead's obsession with Mike, Marty and Karen. I think he has nightmares that she will hook up with one of those three and perhaps end up in a Gay Angry Pope video. If I was Mark Bunker, I'd be watching my rearview mirror nowadays.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

Excerpt:
    Leah and Nicole aren't the only members of the family to leave the church.
    Everybody left... when this all came down, everybody had to make a choice whether they were going to stick by Leah or stick by the church. So they all left at the same time.
    They all had to make a choice of what they were going to do. This is how we are as a family. We stick together. It's just not an option. So, for my family, staying in Scientology under the circumstances was not an option. Choosing the church over Leah was never going to happen. You think about it, if they'd made the other choice, they lose their granddaughter. And me, I'm connected to Leah. My mom then can't be connected to me.
    I think it was hardest for my mom. She's the highest level on the bridge. OT VIII ['Bridge' refers to 'The Bridge to Total Freedom', a series of levels churchgoers attain through a process known as 'auditing' to achieve spiritual awareness. OT VIII is the highest level]. And I think my dad is like OT VII. So, it's really, really hard for them. They lost all their friends. I mean, literally, there have been meetings about disconnecting from them.

About that question Leah asked at Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' wedding... Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    She's been curious for years! Where the hell is [Shelly]? You know? This is how I see it playing out. Shelly's going to come out of the woodwork because in my world, I feel like they have her somewhere, wherever they have her. She's probably paid to be quiet, and I have a feeling they are going to have to do something to bring her out of the woodwork because this is the primary question that everybody's leading with. This is all Leah asked, and this is what it's turned into?

Nicole claims Kirstie Alley herself organized a group of top Scientologists to discuss how best to 'disconnect' (shun) Leah.
    Scientology is actually contacting her network of people. Kirstie organized a gathering of people at Melinda [Brownstone]'s house and was tweeting about it [Melinda Brownstone was a longtime friend of Leah's and the godmother of her daughter Sofia]. What kind of bully does that?
    The basis of Scientology is standing true to your own belief and holding onto your integrity and morals. There's nothing about allowing people to hang on to their own integrity in this. When you're saying it's either Leah or us, there's no integrity in that. When you're threatening people with all they know, there's no integrity in that.
    • Like Like x 8
  38. Random guy Member

Only here it's the other way around. She was brought up a clam, became a papal-fag.
  39. Anonymous Member

The only pope worth following is Angry Gay Pope.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  40. Random guy Member

I'm surprised no-one has picked up on Nicole's description og the Cruise wedding yet: The "reverend" drunk as a lord, the wife of the best man missing and best man himself being fondled by the wife of Uwe Stuckenbrock, the man he had sent to die in the RPF so that could screw her. Not quite the fairytale wedding we have all been led to believe it was.
    • Like Like x 3