Customize

Leah Remini has left Scientology?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by The Wrong Guy, Jul 5, 2013.

1. RolandRB Member

They can't very well trot out Shelly if she is half decomposed down a hole in the Mojave desert, can they?

That's the main thing I like about the US which is "freedom of religion". For centuries groups like Scientology were being persecuted for the strangeness of their religious practices but once they got to the US then at long last they could do the fuck what they liked and nobody could stop them.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. AnyOldName Member

Yep. Agree with you. Shelly just may be the downfall. It's the type of story mainstream media likes - a mystery, possible foul play, etc. I can see a newsy show like "48 Hours" picking this up. This is not about religion. It's about a powerful man whose wife has gone missing..... A man who has the resources to cover up.....
    • Like Like x 3
  3. AnyOldName Member

#WhereisShelly?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TrevAnon Member

I guess the States have too much freedom of religion.
  5. incog712 Member

If anyone can, Nate Baca can! Paging Nate Baca to the white courtesy phone...
    • Like Like x 7
  6. Anonymous Member

7. I think it's time to take the question mark out of the title of this thread.

As for RightOn's questions about the Big List, I think you should get on Twitter and ask yourself.

Or go ahead and add her to the Big List, Tweet her telling her that you've added her and, as a courtesy, offer to remove her if she prefers.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. That is a smart idea.
    Asking her that question on Twitter is smart too, because it will make the info about the exes list go mini viral, and give her support at the same time.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Radar Online: Ex-High Ranking Scientologist Hopes Leah Remini ‘Goes Public’ With The Reason Why She Left Church
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-remini-goes-public-with-why-she-left-church/

Excerpts:
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Guess this video is in response to this situation. YMMV

"Church" of Scientology ~~The Religion of Celebrities, REALLY ?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Steve Hall's first website, Scientology Cult, has now responded to the Leah Remini situation with a post on the top of the front page as follows:
    • Like Like x 1
  12. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 2
  13. amaX Member

I have stated for a long time that the cult not being able to deliver on Super Power will be it's eventual downfall. With Remini and Family's departure FINALLY shining the light on Shelly's disappearance I now feel the cult's downfall will be a combination of no stupid powers and the whole world wondering where the hell is Shelly Miscavige.

Antonio, if you're still the one who studies all of my posts here on wwp then you need to make sure that your dumbass leader coughs his wife up SOON because the shit has hit the proverbial fan. And he needs to make sure that Shelly does a videotaped interview with a credible news program so the whole world can see that she's alive and that she's in good shape mentally and physically because guess what? LEAH REMINI HAS THE FUCKING RANK HERE IN THE REAL WORLD TO ASK ANY DAMNED QUESTION SHE WANTS. And remember all those times the protesters have told you and the other Sea Org members to get out before it all turns to shit? You need to do that sooner rather than later.
    • Like Like x 12
  14. Random guy Member

Great comment! Cruise seems to be mentally not quite there for real. OSA is going to have a field-day making a smear site!
  15. Random guy Member

They are increasingly unable to deal with bad news. Whether it is the Soooper Power fiasco, a fed up celebrity, lawsuits or something else that delivers the final straw to the huge heap of fail in top of that camel is any ones guess. What's for sure is that the day is approaching far more rapidly than I had dreamt only two years ago. As the bad news come thicker and faster, the money will dry up, and Marcabian spai numero uno is going to see to that the cult is bled entirely dry before he takes off.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. The Wrong Guy Member

LEAH REMINI’S SISTER NICOLE: How We Got Into Scientology, And How Leah Got Out

By Tony Ortega

Nicole Remini sounds irritated when we ask her about a report in the Chicago Sun-Times yesterday that claimed her sister, King of Queens actress Leah Remini, had “chatted” with Kirstie Alley to make sure there was no “loss of friendship” between the two over the explosion in news about Leah’s recent defection from the Church of Scientology.

“It did not happen, Tony. It did not happen.”

Nicole says there’s no truth to the Sun-Times report at all — her sister has not talked with Alley. And she says Leah is disgusted and disappointed that Kirstie and others have not called her to find out what’s really going on.

“Somebody said Kirstie is the epitome of a Scientologist. Yeah, I thought, she is — she stands for nothing,” Nicole says, confirming her reputation for being as feisty as her little sister.

Leah Remini’s break from Scientology after 37 years has exploded as a media story that could not have come at a worse time for the embattled church. Already gripped by crisis because of internal schisms, heightened media interest, and proliferating lawsuits, the church has struggled to avoid ridicule and condemnation. The last thing it needed was a high-profile celebrity defection that is pitting its famous names against each other. But making it even worse is that Remini’s complaints go to the heart of what ails the 60-year-old organization. Remini dared to ask what is happening to Scientology under its combative leader, David Miscavige.

Continued with open comments at
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/18/le...we-got-into-scientology-and-how-leah-got-out/
    • Like Like x 7
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

Sister Reveals Why Leah Remini Left Scientology: ‘Families Were Being Broken Up. Things Were Being Done That Were Not OK’ | Radar Online

The world was stunned when Leah Remini left the Church of Scientology after nearly 30 years as a member.

Now, after much speculation, Leah’s sister Nicole Remini-Wiskow is shedding light on what led to that decision in an blockbuster interview with RadarOnline.com.

“Leah saw wrong in the church and she wanted it fixed,” Nicole tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. “She wanted it looked at and that’s all she wanted. Policies were being broken. Families were being broken up. Things were being done that were not ok. Leah wanted it fixed and they didn’t want her fixing anything. That’s the bottom line.”

Continued at
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...h-remini-left-scientology-families-broken-up/
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Random guy Member

Nicole Rimini and Ortega, now this is getting good!
    • Like Like x 4
  19. SOJOA Member

I read an article yesterday, that I forgot to link, about how Kristie feels betrayed by Leah. Claimed that she got burned cause she left CoS and now she can fuck off.

Glad friends, whom are scientologists, can be so fleeting.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  21. rickybobby Member

Yeah, RADAR discovered.

On July 11, DeathHamster posted IN THIS THREAD:
    You rock, DeathHamster. YOU ROCK. Guess people are payin' attention. Just sayin'
    • Like Like x 5
  22. Anonymous Member

My reaction after reading Nicole Remini's story in Tony Ortega's blog.

god-so-much-win-jpg.6242.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  23. RightOn Member

uh no.
    edited: you someone posted this in the list thread.
    Lisa Marie Presley and Katie Holmes are also not on the list. Or Laurie Prepon,
    when they open their OWN mouths, they will be added.
    Not going to add someone when someone else is speaking for them or go by "sources say"
    AND I don't tweet which is why I asked others to do so.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

Uhm, no. I did.
  25. rickybobby Member

The decline is accelerating, indeed. My belief is that this is because ANYONE with any real sense of how to deal with the wog world is GONE or permanently muzzled, and now David Miscavige's sociopathic paranoia is running the show unopposed and unquestioned. He has extremely poor judgement and, due to his narcissism, is unable to accurately gauge public response, as evidenced by the increasingly ridiculous and unbelievable church press releases and responses. The disconnect between reality and David Miscavige's proclamations are becoming just as ridiculous as Bagdad Bob's were back in the day, and obvious to even those that don't know much about Scientology. It will only get worse, and he will only look worse with every action the church takes, and with every stupid sounding press release. This man has NO IDEA how to deal with people, how to deal with the real world, or how to influence others, BUT HE THINKS HE DOES. This hubris will be his ultimate downfall.

David Miscavige, everyone who knows about you is either pissed at you or laughing at you. NO ONE takes you seriously anymore. NO ONE. Even if they are one of your minions, rest assured, all they want is to get away from you. You have already lost but you just don't know it yet.
    • Like Like x 10
  26. RightOn Member

who EVER
    The answer is no until they speak out for themselves
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

Well, good thing SOMEONE around here has standards and sticks to them, because I surely don't.
    • Like Like x 5
  28. amaX Member

Have you decided to add her sister who has stated she's out.
    • Like Like x 5
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. RightOn Member

yup she is on :)
    • Like Like x 10
  31. anonamus Member

^^ THIS!
    David Miscavige is taking Hubbard's cult down faster than anyone else could have done. WTG Davey. You could apply for Leader of Anonymous :D
    I can't help but think how hard the task would've been, if ElRon's successor had had brains, and was a mastermind spindoctor capable of really handling bad PR, disgruntled members, the press, politicians et al.
    Thank Xenu it's not the way things are.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. DeathHamster Member

I think it's hilarious, but I really don't mind. The main thing is that early publicity of that domain has probably cockblocked CoS's plans to put up a DA page. They'd have to be really really stupid to go ahead now that everyone is watching. So... 50/50 chance?

For Radar's part, I don't think they claimed to have discovered the domain, in fact, I think they credited Tony's blog. Celeb Dirty Laundry added the discovered part. Bonus points to Radar for mentioning that CoS sent them links to WhoIsMichaelRinder and WhoIsTonyOrtega.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. DDV

Pat Broeker would have done a better job.
  34. rickybobby Member

Wouldn't it be DELICIOUS CAEK if they were stupid enough to put up the WHOISLEAHREMINI website? OMG. The gossip rags would tear them apart! It would be like an early christmas present!
    • Like Like x 3
  35. anonamus Member

Better taking the cult down faster you mean, or a better job hiding their criminal disgusting behavior?
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I was loving on Leah until I thought, wait a minute. She only asked about Shelly, her friend? What about Lisa McPherson, who was held against her will and then killed by nutso Scientology tech? And she slept right through all the Anonymous protests and explosion of youtube videos? So I'm not loving on her anymore. She's a typical narcissistic case of a Scientologist only concerned about her own life and surroundings. And if all the Sea Orgers are abused and screwed, well that's ok. But don't you touch my friends, or my own cushy life!
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Anonymous Member

TIL amaX doesn't watch the big list thread :(
  38. wolfbane Member

I'm feeling the same disgust but for different reasons.

Her entire adult life she knew the REAL truth about life in the Sea Org. And the horrible evil that goes on there. No way the post Cruise wedding sec checks were a surprise to a kid who had knowledge of what the Sea Org's RPF was. She seen it all before AND worse.

So for at least 20 years as an adult who should have known better, she willingly and proudly sucked up the fruits of that evil tree knowing damn well what was at the heart of it. She not only condoned that evil when she was old enough to know better - she supported it, promoted it, enabled it, funded it and sung it praises.

The taint runs deep.
    • Like Like x 4