Customize

Leah Remini has left Scientology?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by The Wrong Guy, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Reading thru comments over there. Lulz.
    Some posters have left email addies for CC and DOJ. Talking about getting everybody to email demanding to know where's Shelley and to have the cult be investigated.

Also, almost 3,000 comments on yahoo. Soon it will hit >9000.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. RolandRB Member

• Like Like x 6
  3. amaX Member

And y'all think we're mean here on wwp.
    • Like Like x 7
  4. The Wrong Guy Member

Kristie Alley upset with Leah Remini - Contra Costa Times

Excerpt:

Journalist and former Village Voice editor Tony Ortega said Alley was "livid" with Remini for leaving the church.

"Our sources tell us that Alley worked the phones that day, raising a stink with the personnel at the Hollywood Celebrity Centre -- what were church officials going to do about Remini's defection?" Ortega wrote on Twitter. "A meeting was called for Alley and other celebrities to get a briefing from church executives about what was going on and what they planned to do about it."

How about giving her a cake? People do that at work all the time.

www.contracostatimes.com/breaking-news/ci_23665383/hicks-kristie-alley-upset-leah-remini
    • Like Like x 5

5. Lol, DM .......... Big shoes.......Big Dick (Nahhhh).....................Big............Douchebag
  6. Kilia Member

Excellent!! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. One of Smurfs or AGP's protest vids has larisse in it.
    She looks uncomfortable when asked about shelly.
    But I can't remember which one.
  8. incog712 Member

" I take a moment to experience the loss of the person I thought was my friend… Then I say fuck em"

Why on Venus hasn't the cult seen fit to make Alley a spokesperson?
    • Like Like x 7
  9. incog712 Member

The cake is a lie.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Had she been in, she would have denied it vehemently! So it's quite telling that she is out.
  11. Remini needs to say publicly that CCHR is a con.

..talk about how a humanitarian organization does not run a human trafficking wing called the sea org.
  12. also, talk about Debbie Cook, and executive who was treated abusively by her employer and then coerced into signing a non-disclosure agreement. that is harassment, and the threat of disconnection is added harassment, making for many victims who suffer in silence, who were or are involved with Scientology.
  13. Maybe she needs to get her head together first.
    Then she needs to have a passionate but doomed love affair with me.
    Then she can talk about the cults mistreatment of staff.
    K
  14. Or another option is that Leah Remini bought the domain name herself, knowing who she is dealing with. If I were her, I'd buy TheTruthAboutLeahRemini.com as well.
  15. DeathHamster Member

That would be pointless as a blocking action. CoS can use anything they like for a smear site.

Also, why would she bother to duplicate the setup (GoDaddy registration, Domains by Proxy blocking) as 11 other smear sites? (Not that she would know there were at least 11 unless she tracks them the way I do, and few people even know about those lame sites.)
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Anonymous Member

Reposting cause this link does not show the comments in a sidebar. It is all there and pretty imo amazing.
    • Like Like x 1

17. There seems to be one insane person commenting. They go by the name of "Scientology Kills Brain Cells" (OSA bot trying to psych <<oh the irony>> us out?). Shall we all shout XENU XENU XENU at it?
  18. billybob Member

Look who's upstat!
    iDIWyeF.png
    • Like Like x 7
  19. kk.
    The doomed part sux, tho
  20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  22. RolandRB Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

Seems to be a butthurt tv show addict scientologist:

Brain cells 1.png

Brain Cells 2.png

brain cells 3.png
  24. BlooAnon Member

Does anyone believe Kirstie anymore? Ever?
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Sonichu Moderator

Oh there are days that I am tired, and feel I can't go on. And then there are days like this where the win is tangible in the air. I think my life is going to improve because of how much entheta there is out there!!
    • Like Like x 9
  26. TrevAnon Member

Kirstie Alley is not nice
    Kirstie Alley is not your friend
    • Like Like x 8
  27. I do, I believe Kirstie.............is a self-centered, foul-mouthed, ghastly bitch n 1/2 on wheeels........
    (Just like Ron)

Close enuff?
    • Like Like x 5
  28. Nancy Beazley Member

I totally hear you. However, she's working under a tremendous disadvantage. She's a Kool-Aid drinker. Whether she'll ever wake up, I dunno. But I do know that if Travolta left, it would rock the foundations of her world.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. incog712 Member

So much for that sequel to "Slumber Party '57" that I've been waiting for.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Malory Member

It's shown in the UK on Comedy Central and is running at the moment.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

1. 4dd7d1e39d41faac0594d32f5e9c797c_normal.jpeg Natalie@NatalieMac84 12h
      @nicoleremini
      Expand
    2. 92b001eaaa3bee5e00a09c72ffe541fe_normal.jpeg Lindsay@_Lindsay__ 12h
      @nicoleremini My heart is with you all, I can only imagine how hard this must be. Thinking of you and sending love &lt;3
      Expand
    3. dd88f748be70360d95fb8366b28a4a08_normal.jpeg stacey alise@MamaStasia 10h
      @nicoleremini my thoughts &amp; prayers have been w/ u &amp; @LeahRemini all wk. #truly over yrs wanted 2 ask ? But didn't want to pry. Good choice!
      Expand
    4. dd88f748be70360d95fb8366b28a4a08_normal.jpeg stacey alise@MamaStasia 10h
      @nicoleremini big fan of KA but after all her mean angry tweets Im done. If thats what that so called religion teaches even more reason..
      Expand
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. The cult of personality is useful sometimes
  35. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology Celebrities Told Leah Remini is “Not in Good Standing,” Are Ordered to “Disconnect” « The Underground Bunker

The Underground Bunker has learned that Scientology celebrities have received their marching orders from the Hollywood Celebrity Centre: They cannot be “in comm” [communicate with in any way] with Leah Remini after we broke the news last week that she has left the church.

Our inside church sources tell us that Scientology’s leading lights have been calling in to the Celebrity Centre for instructions since the news of her defection began to spread. As we reported earlier, chief among them was an angry Kirstie Alley, who demanded a briefing on Wednesday for herself and for other church celebrities.

Members calling the Celebrity Centre are being told that Remini has not yet been “declared a Suppressive Person” — Scientology’s equivalent of excommunication — but she is considered “not in good standing,” and celebrities are told that they cannot communicate with her, and must also immediately defriend her and any of her family members on Facebook.

When one of our sources asked for clarification on why Remini’s family also had to be avoided, a Celebrity Centre official said that Remini’s stepfather, George Marshall, had seen “an auditor in a squirrel group” for counseling. (In Scientology parlance, an auditor who continues to give counseling outside of the official church is a “squirrel” — a heretic.)

Continued with open comments at
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/16/sc...t-in-good-standing-are-ordered-to-disconnect/
    • Like Like x 3
  36. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 4
  37. RightOn Member

ok ok...
    can someone just ask her on Twitter or Face Book or wherever to admit she has left?
    Just one statement! or just one yes!
    Please post the Big List and ask if she wants to be added??
  38. DeathHamster Member

I think she's staying quiet for now and letting CoS do all their foot-shooting.
    • Like Like x 8
  39. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 6
  40. The Wrong Guy Member

The Great Scientology War Has Begun - The Superficial

Excerpt:

Setting aside the fact church members are routinely shipped off to re-education camps for even wondering why a dude’s wife just up and “disappeared,” hopefully this will make Scientologists really think about the craziness that goes on with their religion:

1. Absolute obedience to words written by some guy claiming he was inspired by unseen forces.
    2. Constant demands for money.
    3. No questioning clearly fucked up shit performed by church leaders.
    4. Horrible treatment of women.
    5. Homosexuals being forced to pretend their faith “cured” them.
    6. Ostracizing and condemning friends and families who don’t believe the same thing you do.

Just think if a religion like that ever got into our government. We’d all be fucked.

www.thesuperficial.com/leah-remini-quit-scientology-kirstie-alley-07-2013
    • Like Like x 11