Customize

Leah Remini "Its All Relative"

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by RightOn, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Kate O'Hare at Catholic Vote has an interesting article with some inside information.

Leah Remini, Welcome Home!

https://www.catholicvote.org/leah-remini-welcome-home/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

A few months ago, I was at a taping of the NBC game show “I Can Do That!”, which included dancer/choreographer Cheryl Burke (“Dancing With the Stars”) as a contestant. I was sitting in the green room with Burke’s then-beau, restaurateur J.T. Torregiani, and one of Burke’s friends, former “King of Queens” star Leah Remini.

With an NBC publicist joining in, there was general Catholic inside-baseball chat going on — “Where do you go to Mass? Who has the best music?” — and Remini was joining in from time to time. I knew that Remini, also a baptized Catholic, had left the “Church” of Scientology in 2013, and I’d heard she was returning to the Faith. It sure seemed to be the case that evening.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

On Friday, Remini, 45, and her family took another step back into the bosom of the Church, as she and husband Angelo Pagan shared photos of the Catholic baptism of their daughter Sofia.

It’s wonderful to see Remini back in the fold, where she joins her “King of Queens” husband, comic actor Kevin James, who’s a very public and devout Catholic.

Welcome home, Leah and family!

Deo Gratias!

2. Very crude, but it has a lot of the information posted in prior articles.

Entertainment Weekly TV: Leah Remini Celebrates New Beginnings at Daughter Sofia's Baptism After Leaving Church of Scientology

3. Love it, love it. The Lady is on a roll

Posting this from home on my Hexa Core 'puter. Yeah boasting
  4. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fish wrapper: Leah Remini Will Never Not Be A Hero
    http://www.fishwrapper.com/post/201...baptism-catholic-scientology-quotes-adorable/

You're going to want to prepare your heart for all the love it's going to feel with this, and while you're at it, you might also want to make room in your soul for a whole lot of hope: Leah Remini, who, not so long ago, we thought was all but lost to the madness of Scientology, has had her ten-year-old daughter baptized in the Catholic church, she feels really good about it, and she shared that goodness with all of us. What luck, right?

6. This is a nice book on relationships ;)

414YpcIbnjL._SL500_SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1