Customize

Leak: David Sonenfild, Hat Writeup, Body Registrar, Cincinnati org 96-98.pdf

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by opantomime, Nov 22, 2011.

1. opantomime Member

In light of the recent St Pete Times exposes on Scientology and their "registrar" practices... I thought this deserved its own leakiness.

David Sonenfild, Hat Writeup, Body Registrar, Cincinnati org 96-98.pdf
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EWNG56GC
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Anonymous Member

Nice. Bump.
  3. Very nice leak, OP! Thank you!
  4. Anonaronymous Member

wow lots of info here, nice work!
  5. Anonymous Member

All this crap just to bilk money.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Zhent Member

Have only flicked through it but there is some really nice data here that goes hand-in-hands with the latest SP Times reports.

Example:
    Never give them a chance to second think what a stupid decision paying for Scientology is.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

I trust Tony O has been sent this?
  9. opantomime Member

Who is Tony O?
  10. Anonymous Member

or-tega-gasm.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

Tony Ortega, journalist at the Village Voice.

And subject of Femanon lust.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. RightOn Member

calling Pouw to the courtesy phone please!
    'Splain plox!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. another123 Member

• Like Like x 4
  14. This material MUST go to Tony Ortega! Has anyone done it yet?
  15. AnonLover Member

oh happy dayz - excellent leakage!

with one big burning question... just how common is it for sea org to be fired into orgs for filling staff positions?
  16. Hat writeups are great because they really show how it really is in an org. I wish there were more for the public to see.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. opantomime Member

There were always 3 posts assigned for sea org members at class v orgs: (I think they are) the FBO, the KOT and the Flag Rep. [Check Modern Management Technology Defined aka Admin dictionary (1976).pdf for definitions.]

When Miscavige went on his "Ideal Org binge", he had to fast-staff the orgs before the Grand Opening. These orgs are padded with imported sea org members. Nashville's org was one of those. I know there's a thread on that around here somewhere.

I believe David Sonenfild was sent to Cinci Org because he and his wife "got pregnant"... and at that time, it meant being sent to a struggling class v org far, far away from their usual sea org area. Before then, David S was a high-pressure reg at AOLA in Los Angeles. He's had YEARS of practice in getting scio-members to part with their money.

He did it with me, too. He's slick.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. opantomime Member

You mean like these previously leaked items?

various hat writeups.zip
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XU2N0YIZ

Contains:
    • A Second-Dynamic Hat by Robin Alkins and Carrie Alkins 1980.pdf
    • Daniel Jacobs - Field auditor - Power Hat Writeup - How to find a preclear.pdf
    • Earl Goldman - Director of Public Booksales - Hat writeup (1996).pdf
    • Free Stress Test hat writeup.pdf
    • gaiman_hat_writeup, Public Relations Chief.pdf
    • Narconon funding program, Hat pack, and First Step program.zip
    • Street sales to raw public - hat writeup.pdf
    • Stress test hat writeup (2004).pdf
    • Tech Sec Hat Writeup, contents of a folder.pdf
    • Like Like x 6
  19. Another fine leak, OP! Thank you. <3 it!!!
  20. Yes, like that and it doesn't matter how many writeups there are for the same job because you can compare how different people from different places live and work and view their job and Scientology. The chances are that the writeups may sound the same but even that will tell you something. The more technical ones like for instance, a print shop hat writeup or a graphic arts writeup will probably tell you little about Scientology itself but you never know.

Great stuff.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

It is great stuff, for all the reasons stated by Jaycee. The feature that I find to be most wonderful is the fact that the PDFs are searchable/machine readable. Awesome!
  22. i'mglib Member

This is really sad.

Talking people into cashing in the IRAs, ack!

I love, "It is a good idea for you to be the one asking all the questions, as usually the prospect
    will not have a lot of confront on it. " No shit! They're not going to be too excited about GIVING UP THEIR RETIREMENT MONEY!

They lose 30% right off the bat, but that's ok. Ugh.

• Like Like x 2
  23. i'mglib Member

Hmm, Karen#1 says that David Sonenfeld might be disaffected.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&amp;t=41348&amp;p=417036#p417036

Also, here's an old thread about Cincinnati org:

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=33&amp;t=13854&amp;start=15
    • Like Like x 2
  24. I know. And you probably knew this too before you even saw this. But it is good to see a clam say it in their own words.

They just don't get it and they can justify any and all of this. They probably sleep well at night too. I think they even know they are lying but since it is for the greater good...

Not just any Scientologist can be a Registrar IMO. I am tempted to say that it takes a certain kind of asshole to be good at that sort of thing. Some of these jerks stay in the cult and go all the way, so you see, even they get regged. It is all for the greater good in the fight against the SPs who run the governments on this planet. Pretty crazy stuff.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. AnonLover Member

Thank you opantomine for all the xtra details - you rock!
  26. Anonymous Member

Maybe the SP Times could use it too, if there are going to be more parts to the current series.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. another123 Member

Separated zips for viewing and/or download @ Gdox:
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Anonymous Member

Great stuff!
  29. It's an 'acceptable truth' in Scientology regging to conference call and falsely claim to be a financial advisor and lie about the purpose in order to drain the member's IRA's and stocks, apply for more credit, etc. for the cult of Scientology.

In Scientology fraud is an acceptable truth, what's true for the founder is apparently true for all, "Make money, make more money, make others make money" LRH Doctrine an unchangeable 'scripture'......

My niece works countless hours for approx 40 cents an hour for Scientology as a trained auditor and they charge parishioners for her services about $600.00 an hour, for a 12 1/2 hour intensive she receives $5.00 in pay + room and food, cult receives $6,771.00 in tax-free 'fixed donations' :

It's disgusting to cripple people financially in this and so many other ways to allegedly achieve the states of Clear and OT (There has yet to be even 1 verified Hubbard Clear, Not 1) while David Miscavige lives like a King........

You have to be Clear to become an OT so.......Can anyone name an actual clear (ONE?) according to convicted fraud L. Ron Hubbard's claims of abilities attained by a Scientology Clear?
    • Like Like x 3
  30. opantomime Member

I believe it's 10% penalty, plus taxes on what you take out (because it's considered taxable income).

Of course, the extra income is counterbalanced by the fact that when you donate for a "service" in Scientology (like auditing or training) you can deduct it as a "charitable contribution" on your tax return (Schedule A).

I'm sure Sonenfild used that argument many times.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

It's absolutely disgusting giving staff instructions on how to convince people to take out their retirement fund, or how to convince them to give away their savings account, put aside for "emergencies". Shame on Scientology. They've got to be the most un-ethical people on earth.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. I am unable to regard them as "people." I believe that they have lost their human citizenship. I think that $cientologists are retarded thugs, from outer space.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

I do not believe it’s a dollar for dollar deduction, just lowers your total taxable income.
  34. Anonymous Member

I'm fairly certain it's 30% deduction if your break your retirement fund before retirement.
  35. opantomime Member

36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

38. opantomime Member

Answered earlier in the thread... and... IANYCPA!

(I am not your CPA)
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Tangerine Member