Customize

Leak: Purification Rundown Research

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by mnql1, Jan 15, 2009.

1. mnql1 Member

2. anongurl7 Member

Re: Leak: Purification Rundown Research

"scientology-purification-research.zip

This 167MB collection contains:

Book - All about Radiation (1979 version).pdf
    Book - Clear Body Clear Mind (1990).pdf
    Book - Clear Body Clear Mind (unknown version).pdf
    Book - Purification, An Illustrated Answer to Drugs (1984).pdf
    Book - Purification, An Illustrated Answer to Drugs (1990).pdf
    Book - Purification Rundown Delivery Manual (1990 version).pdf
    Booklet - Answers to Drugs.pdf
    Course - Purification Rundown Course Checksheet (for staff) (1980).pdf
    Course - Purification Rundown In-Charge Course (course pack) (1990).pdf
    Excerpts - Medical Claims within Scientology's Secret Teachings (1996).txt
    Excerpts - scientology-medical-claims.pdf
    Instructions - Cleaning the Purif Delivery Spaces (laminated sheet).pdf
    Magazine - Celebrity #354 Jan 2004 Ethan Suplee (topic is Purification Rundown).pdf
    Magazine - San Fran Gateway #385 Aug 2006 (topic is Purification Rundown).pdf
    Newspaper - Hubbard Assoc of Health Care Professionals (1994) (OCR).pdf

1. Has this file been released before anywhere on or off line?

Not in this form. This is a collection of materials from multiple sources, some of which are available online, some of which have never before been seen online. All material has been publicly available at one time or another. This collection spans 30 years.

2. Why is this file important?

Corporate Scientology has been accused of "practicing medicine without a license" and running secular organizations such as Narconon and Criminon using Hubbard "Scientology Religious Scriptures" and getting government funds to run their allegedly-secular organizations of drug rehabilitation and criminal rehabilitation, while hiding the religious nature and content of their programs and hiding the close ties to Corporate Scientology (which claims it is a religion).

3. What is the likely audience?

Anyone researching Scientology's Purification Rundown or Narconon's or Criminon's program involving use of the sauna and Hubbard's writings.

4. What are some approaches to verification (who can journalists call for comment etc)?

Some of these books are available for purchase for pennies. Some of the information is available online. Ex-Scientologists can be contacted to verify the materials as real and having been in use in Corporate Scientology. Current Scientologists can also be contacted to verify the information, although they are traditionally hostile towards journalists and independent researchers.

5. Why was it leaked?

Because of recent events which have caused people to question Scientology's Purification program. Scientology and Narconon refuse to disclose their documents or program information to reporters or researchers, while both parties simply assert that they are not connected and that the secular program are not religious in nature.

6. Is there some event that means the document needs to published urgently?

Yes. Recent events in the last few weeks have created a huge demand to reasearch these materials."-zip

OH SHI-
    • Like Like x 1
  3. JoshTheater Member

Can't wait to download this baby when I get home.
  4. subgenius Member

From the Celebrity mag in the dox:
    [IMG]
  5. moxie Member

Tired of being human? Sly homo novis (sp) reference? And I'll guess tired of being sick is all about the spirit.
  6. snakeyes Member

This should be a good read.
  7. Kilia Member

It is.
    I downloaded it earlier and am still in the process of reading. Quite an eye-opener to say the least.

Many thanks to whoever leaked this stuff.
  8. francie Member

Woof! I like the part where a VETERINARIAN is President of WISE's Hubbard Association of Health Care Professionals.

Hmmm---if a VETERINARIAN is in charge, then maybe I should send my Master & Mistress to one of their doctors. I'll bet they're better than the average bear, eh?

tempzi8.jpg
  9. Re: Leak: Purification Rundown Research

Nummy.
  10. Mutante Member

Yummy sauce!!!
  11. ryangiggs Member

Anyone know if the .zip contains:-

The New Life Detoxification Program
    (Picture Book) ?
  12. francie Member

No. That's a Narconon book ("New Life"). However, the Narconon books are mostly minorly reworked Scientology books, and there IS a Scientology Picturebook in the zip file.
  13. A.Non Hubbard Member

lol
  14. Re: Leak: Purification Rundown Research

I lol'd through the /facepalm
  15. carsondude Member

Ond of the best researched leaks I've seen. Most leaks are not complete like this.
    I would love to see more leaks packaged like this and will attempt to do so with leaks I provide.

Would love to see the (Confidential) Key to Life Course leaked this style.

Should have stars on this one.

Mr. Dude
  16. OTBT Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Along with the KTL dictionary
  17. JFawkeson Member

Tired of being human? FOAD, cult!
  18. TinyDancer Member

This is a magnificent leak. All we need now is the mirror leak of the Narconon materials - to show that the so-called "spiritual" course and the so-called "secular" course are the exact same thing, just labeled for government/public consumption/deception.

2692220208_2aa9866aec.jpg?v=0.jpg
  19. Scatman Member

This leak bears the AID Seal of Approval

The Anonymous Intelligence Directorate approves of this leak without doubts or reservations.
  20. JFawkeson Member

OK, Purification, An Illustrated Answer to Drugs (1990) reads like the most fucked up coloring book I ever did see.

Edit: "When these deposits are 'triggered' they can cause one to 'hallucinate.' (That mean to see thing which aren't there.)"

Well, thank you, Master Hubbard, I wouldn't want to have a misunderstood word. Who, exactly, is this darned book aimed at?
  21. Re: Leak: Purification Rundown Research

Is it just me or do the colors on the Narconon books look like condom packages/wrappers?

I loved the demon with "pusher" written on its side torturing someone over a pit of fire underneath spiked fence titled "Drugs". So quaint!
  22. JFawkeson Member

What's with all the heaven/hell imagery in this thing? It's very weird. I'm on page 54 and I can't look away.

Edit: "Niacin can produce some dramatic effects--it can turn on a very hot flush or prickly, itchy skin which can last for an hour or so." Oh. That's lovely. Wait, there's more!

"In the sauna a flush turned on with heavy itching. I felt spaced out, same as when I took mescaline. Then felt dull and stupid for about an hour and a half. This all blew off, leaving me feeling a lot brighter!" --A.D.

Um... That sounds almost as if... Nah, nevermind. Couldn't be.

Edit again: "The first day on the Purification Program, after taking 100 mg. of niacin, I thought nothing had happened when suddenly I realized I was in the middle of an acid trip. I was stoned, very disoriented. This lasted half an hour, then dissipated. Since completing the program none of the 'trips' or sensations have recurred." --F.A.
    OMFG :confused:
  23. revdoggy Member

OMG GOOD LEAK.
  24. not shure Member

I had to put on my glasses, I thought that was a condom display.
  25. tazor Member

Pooks may have all the NarCONon books.
  26. TinyDancer Member

If she does, she's not sharing.
  27. DeathHamster Member

Some one needs to shoop Crazy Tom into that picture.
    [IMG]
    Tired of being barking insane?
  28. subgenius Member

It looks like him anyway.
  29. DeathHamster Member

I always think of that little logo guy as "Gumby escapes the cult!"
    GumbyEscape.png
  30. Re: Leak: Purification Rundown Research

Wikileaks does kickass press releases THAT GET ATTENTION...

...just sayin'

Bandwidth restraints stop me from either downloading or uploading this...please please please step up to the plate before the story goes cold...

K, thanks.
  31. subgenius Member

I have captions in my mind, but I bet you can read my mind....
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    or select from the following:
    1. I did the Purification Rundown, but its OK to inject industrial lubricants into my face.
    2. Wilmer will do anything for pussy.
    3. Danny you owe me big time.
    4. Albino junkies love LRH.
    5. Buying the police, one cop at a time.
  32. Ogsonofgroo Member

For a good take on things one of the best sites on NarCONon is @ narcononexposed.com ,
    the "Hubbrd Junk Science" section is worth its weight in Marcabian Zorks. many dox there or links to them, and a well researched site in general that pretty much sums it all up (iow its crap, we knew that tho) worthy of perusal for them that hasn't seen it.
  33. tazor Member

Whoever put this together...I owe you big time. I was wishing for something like this when all the Second Chance stuff was going down.

It will make interesting reading for some representatives, senators, and congressmen.
  34. TinyDancer Member

Re: Second Chance UPDATE!!

Oh dear.

3200767189_94aaf92c14_o.jpg
    January 2004, Celebrity Magazine #354

Check - $15,000
  35. moxie Member

36. pooks Member

Sorry I don't have them.
  37. TinyDancer Member

Bummer. Thanks, Pooks.
  38. curious1two Member

what about the Narconon "First Step" Books 1, 2, and 3?? Anyone?
  39. X13 Member

I search the purification rundown delivery manual to strike a blow at the cult in France, many things are happening here (with the help of the great Clown of the Batignolles), I need to get hold of this entire manual. Any valid link to download it or any other means ? TKY
  40. Anonymous Member

A machine readable PDF from 2011 for you.

I have something from 2013, but it's 83 megabytes and will take time to archive and upload somewhere, probably MediaFire. Stay tuned.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1