Customize

[leak] These Scientology members ALSO STAFF at the College of Naturopathic Medicine

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by stc, Mar 3, 2009.

1. stc Member

[leak] These Scientology members ALSO STAFF at the College of Naturopathic Medicine

From an informant

College of Naturopathic Medicine in the UK.

As a starter, the following staff there are also Scientologists:

• Megan Stacey -works in accounts
    • Her sister Lucy Stacey also works in accounts
    • Jeff Smith, teacher at Greenfields School - member of the 'college'
    • Richard Douglas - PA to Principal / Operations Manager
    members of the 'college':
    • Piers Springthorpe
    • Diz Heller
    • Susanne Lawrence
    • Natalia Garside
    • Michael Moniz
    • Cordier Kristof (Belgian)
    + many more

photos of all of the above people can be available.

There are others, such as members of the Zimmatore family
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: [leak] These Scientology members ALSO STAFF at the College of Naturopathic Medic

it looks like most of the staff are Scientologists including the Principal ,Hermann Keppler
    They also have colleges in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick.
    might be worth looking into futher
  3. anon8982 Member

Re: [leak] These Scientology members ALSO STAFF at the College of Naturopathic Medic

Norty! Norty! Very norty!
  4. stc Member

Your kidding?
    Have you seen any evidence their "prinical", Herman Keppler is a scientologist?
  5. Anonymous Member

6. stc Member

7. anon8982 Member

Well ... they're trying to compete with Solgar.

Good luck with that, Scientology.
  8. terryeo2 Member

Narutopathic Medicine?!? BELIEVE IT

j/k. Looks like another head of the hydra that is CO$ has been exposed. So what do we do now? Are there any of these in the US that can can be flyer-raided?
  9. basil Member

Piers Springthorpe is that guy that runs the spam mail company and has donated huge amounts of cash to Birmingham and Manchester. There was a thread digging all sorts of interesting stuff including company, address and mobile numbers for them a week or so ago.
  10. stc Member

It's hilarious how how calls himself

Hermann Keppler ND

It's pure coincidence that ND looks just like MD

Also, he sells products on Bestcare UK, which is run by Gino Pacitti, a Scientologist who lives in East Gristead.

Scientologist Gino Pacitti is a Graphic Designer and Web Application Developer, who is 'top dog' of Base Enterprise LTD and ShopForDirect.

Gino also does web design and other work for Greenfields School.

So: very, very deep links with Scientology
  11. Anonymous Member

Eirefags got this message a few months ago.

"Just to let you know that i was a student at the College of naturopathic medicine in Cork City and that i had to quit when, at the end of my first year, i discovered that the founder of the college is a scientologist. his name is hermann and he gave the teachers a video made by the church to show to all of the students.... an anti-psychiatry video, full of propaganda, lies and manipulation of statistics. Shockingly, most of the students in my class did not question the content of the film, but rather, accepted it as fact."

When we checked the faculty on the Irish branch of the we got 3 possible matches in the truth about scientology site

Tom O Brien on the Faculty, may not be him, it's a common name
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... brien.html

Steve Langley (Called Stephen in faculty)
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... ngley.html

Says she's in a list of all clears in the US from 2006, so might not be her. http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... ntyre.html
  12. Anonymous Member

13. none given Member

Valid target is valid.

also bump.
  14. FUCK Member

^^^ This. This is really bad news that has most likely caused many to suffer. End this shit before more people get brainwashed or hurt.
  15. stc Member

Sadly, this has continued, unchecked for a very long time. I'm not kidding: they are thriving.

Their two most valued assets are two Scientologists who are web designers:

1. Sheikhoo Khan - runs Amazing Internet

He attended Greenfields School during childhood, as a boarding student. (Imagine that - 24 hours Scientology!)

Sheikhoo's usual haunt is the London celebrity centre, where he's debuting as a stand-up comedian and musician (guitar/singing).

At the moment,does the web hosting for Freaser Kee Scott's Scientology art gallery called "A Gallery"

2. Gino Pacitti, who runs the following enterprises:

n1057766796_5507.jpg.gif

http://www.nutridirect.co.uk/
    http://www.wealdennaturalhealth.com/
    http://www.bestcare-uk.co.uk/

Gino lives in East Grinstead, but often attends Queen Victoria Street.

I have limited internet access at present. I would be really grateful if someone could replicate this information on other boards, such as 888chan and London boards. (I can't access those sites from here)
  16. Anonxmous Member

GAH!

This aint just UK/Eire

17. Anonymous Member

how do you know that's scientology and not some independent naturopathy?
  18. stc Member

They are also Scientologists.

Naturpathy is quakery.
  19. Anon-007 Member

I just love how all the critical comments are posted anonymously.

Don't you sad little SciFucks realize that your real user names can be seen by admins / mods / anyone with the vB exploit installed?

Not so clever now are we ;)
  20. Anonxmous Member

Ya give people linkage so you don't have to quote screeds, but some anon are just too lazy.

Does this (same source as above) help at all?
    Separately - another association between scientology and a different 'College of Naturopathic Medicine' from http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/lendonsmith.html

21. Anonymous Member

I'm talking abour the naturopaths in Arizona/Canada, not the irish/english ones.

I quite agree.
  22. Anonxmous Member

Last bit of google-fun for the night - this is not really useful info - perhaps when trying to discredit CCHR - but mainly just a bit lulzy...

23. Anonymous Member

24. xenubarb Member

Narutopathy involves a foot upside the head?
  25. MongoLloyd Member

Hey! No slamming the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers), they're a pretty mellow bunch.

Quackery, yes for sure. Scienos love that 'alternative' shit. After all, real medicine is the enemy. Plus, as scientologists, they're already by their nature prone to believing bullshit.
  26. xenubarb Member

Yeah, I hope they treat the new swine flu with touch assists.
  27. anonhuff Member

The most bizarre part about quackery (be it in the form of scientology or chiropractors or this naturopathy) is how those that beleive in it are strenghtened in their views by anyone criticizing it or presenting anything contrary or critical.

A well adjusted human being would eventually realize that maybe just maybe the reason people are telling you something is a crock of shit is because it is a crock of shit not because you have stumbled onto some magic solution that can't be tested or proven or questioned.

I think it is much worse than sticking fingers in ears and going LALALA can't hear you because they DO hear you, and through some wierd twist, are encouraged by dissent.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. V for Anon Member

bumped for tracking & tracing
  29. Anonxmous Member

The Arizona school seems to have a bunch of 'random' connections - but nothing at the organisational level - the college founders and all the the 'friends of the college' links all come up clean. So my fail there. Guess the Arizona connections are just 'cos Naturopathy and Scientology fit together so well.
  30. Ann O'Nymous Member

FTR, a majority of the CCHR board of advisers' members are not scientologists, AFAWK.
  31. basil Member

Sickness Syndrome and Depression: Official Web Site

So she 'discovers' a new medical condition, and provides the cure. Convenient.

I took the test, surprisingly enough, I have a "fairly good chance" of suffering from the condition, even though I answered 'no' to most of the symptoms. But she has the only cure for it.

I've heard of that before somewhere...
    [IMG]

There was also a lot about 'chemicals in the home' as a cause... I've heard that before too somewhere.
    jett-travolta-cp-6045456.jpg
  32. Anonymous Member

Senator Tom Harkin, arguably the most powerful politician in the US, likes woo.

If naturopathy is valid then the purif is valid, as they both say the same thing: get those toxins out!
  33. JohnnyRUClear Member

By that logic, vegetables must be bad for me because inserting them directly into my stomach by cutting my belly open is bad for me.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

More like, if I hire you for the job even though you have a degree from a diploma mill, I can't very well tell someone else, "You have a degree from a diploma mill. You can't work here."
  35. JohnnyRUClear Member

No, that's not the same thing. Your(?) logic was that if we grant that detoxification is beneficial, we must also grant that the "Purif" is beneficial. I'm pointing out that there is no such requirement. Objective (detoxification) and means (the "Purif") are distinct from one another.

TL;DR: there are sometimes wrong ways of doing right things.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

"Detox" is nearly always bullshit.

If you have been poisoned by something specific, go to the ER.

If you think your body is contaminated with all sorts of vague toxins, then you have become a hypochondriac.
  37. Anonymous Member

What if I enjoy contaminating my body with vague toxins?
  38. Anonymous Member

39. anon walker Moderator

Hrmph. I prefer Very Specific toxins.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member