Customize

leaked email from Flag June 8, 2008

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by pooks, Jun 8, 2008.

1. pooks Member

leaked email from Flag June 8, 2008

Dear FSM,

I have an FSM newsletter for you which you will be receiving in the mail shortly. However, since this is such hot news, I wanted to get this out to you right away by e-mail so that you are all briefed up on the latest skinny and can brief your selectees in turn. In this newsletter you will also be briefed on one aspect of the new Ft. Harrison that other Scientologists donʼt yet know about...

I want to remind you that we have summer right around the corner and this is a great time to get your selectees and their families to Flag. There is something for the whole family to do - guaranteed - and all can move up the Bridge!

Also, right now we do have the most exciting savings on accommodations ever offered in the history of Flag.

The new Oak Cove is a success with rave success stories daily.

If you have any questions on the Oak Cove or the other Flag accommodation discounts & packages, you can contact me at 727-467-6302 or your nearest Flag Accommodations Counselor or FSC for assistance.

Sincerely,

Janeece Custer
    Director of Public Contact FC

Scn link to latest newsletter.

http://basics.flag.org/emails/fsmnewsletter.pdf

This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization , 503 Cleveland Street , Clearwater , FL , 33755 . If you do not wish to receive further e-mails click here to unsubscribe.

FLAG and THE BRIDGE are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated Churches and Missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with permission of Religious Technology Center holder of the Dianetics and Scientology trademarks.
  2. Skeptic1337 Member

Re: leaked email from Flag June 8, 2008

Bolded the part..is it me or is all their marketing material always hammering about sekrits.

Just thinking outloud here and I could be wrong and maybe it's only a couple.
  3. Re: leaked email from Flag June 8, 2008

dyk1.jpg.gif :rofl:
  4. shadowchaser Member

the background of that is decidely suggestive
  5. A-non-y-moose Member

bleh stop linking pics from scilon sites here!
  6. Re: leaked email from Flag June 8, 2008

fix't

7. Bulle Member

The Flying Spaghetti Monster joined the scilons?
  8. Scientragedy Member

Hmmmm. Let's do the math.
    ONE person starts "The Basics Lineup" every four minutes?
    Every four minutes nearly A Thousand people are born on the earth?

WOW! Stats are WAY down. Down for a "growing" religion!

What a farce!
  9. Quote Member

You guys are reading it wrong, it's not saying that there is a new member of Scientology every four minutes.

Somewhere in the world, there is some poor new member of Scientology who is being forced to restart the Basics Line every four minutes.

~~** A Tear Shed **~~
  10. Re: leaked email from Flag June 8, 2008

Yeah, that's how it's worded. It's too bad Scientology doesn't teach its members how to grammar.
  11. Hieronymous Member

Umm that's not what it says at all, it says every 4 mintues

mintues is a space measurement meaning "100 billion years"
  12. Anonomouse Member

Or it's just really bad spelling?
  13. Quote Member

Nonsense, this was made by a clear. Clears are infallible, they could NEVER make a spelling mistake.

SPOILERS: lern2sarcasm
  14. Re: leaked email from Flag June 8, 2008

:fuckyou:someone sucks at study tech.
  15. musketeerwang Member

I have a serious MU right there.

FFS.