Customize

letter from Dave Petit, Commanding Officer CC Int - LIES

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by timid sparrow, Jun 9, 2009.

1. timid sparrow Member

letter from Dave Petit, Commanding Officer CC Int - LIES

Today, this precious email from the most elite org, Celebrity Centre International, was there, I thought you all might be interested to see what this man (Dave Petit, Co(n)manding Officer) says, and consequently what many scientologists might believe is really true.

Dear (Sucker?),

I am personally writing to you to let you know about the late breaking news of the biggest IAS sponsored Scientology marketing campaign that has ever been released. This includes the recent launch of our 4th Dynamic campaign ads including the Way to Happiness, Human Rights, anti-drug, CCHR as well as the Scientology PSA’s on prime time television and the internet. Since the release of these ads just a few weeks ago, the number of public walking into Orgs, the online VM extension course starts and hits on the Scientology and 4th Dynamic campaign websites have doubled, tripled and even up to 5x their previous visits before the campaign launched. 

It is only appropriate to have a campaign of this magnitude because this year marks the 25th Anniversary of the IAS and with this was released the Silver Anniversary award. This is a 25% award off the balance needed to complete your next IAS membership or Honor Status. All of these wins and the above campaign have been made possible with your contributions you’ve made to the IAS thus far. To continue these unprecedented wins, it’s needed that EVERY Scientologist increases their IAS status. What status are you currently at in the IAS? How can you make it go right to increase your IAS status as soon as possible? 

Your help is greatly appreciated. All of these wins wouldn’t have been possible without your continued support of the IAS. And remember, WE ARE THE IAS!

Much Love,

Dave Petit

Commanding Officer CCInt

2. RightOn Member

Re: letter from Dave Petit, Commanding Officer CC Int - LIES

wow increase your IAS status... dig deep in yo pockets moar
    and
    "the number of public walking into Orgs, the online VM extension course starts and hits on the Scientology and 4th Dynamic campaign websites have doubled, tripled and even up to 5x their previous visits before the campaign launched."

Number of public have Tripled and doubled and 5x??
    Oh this is PRICELESS!
  3. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Sooo.... if 5 people walk into an org instead of the usual 0, that means the org grows 5x?!

Guess you have to read between the lines...
  4. basil Member

Petite Dave? A fake name for another Miscavige hat perhance?

Its... just.... all about the money. That's it.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. timid sparrow Member

I know. What lies. And I know the guy doesn't even feel bad. He totally is either after your money or after your body and soul (recruit). I remember one time recruitment was down. All the staff responsible for recruitment was on beans till the stats reverted. :D I've heard him scream at staff and make wild accusations. And he walks like a pansy. And he talks like a sissy. (sorry, somebody stop me) :D

There's no way the stats have doubled tripled or quintupled. And the signature ("love") is a lie too, unless he forgot to mention that the love was for munee.
  7. charlie Member

the number of public walking into Orgs, the online VM extension course starts and hits on the Scientology and 4th Dynamic campaign websites have doubled, tripled and even up to 5x their previous visits before the campaign launched.

yeah right I can well believe that
  8. Anonymous Member

IAS needs money = Legal expenses for C$I are increasing and they want your money to pay for it.

With all of these lawsuits on the horizon who do you think pays for them? Lil Davey boy doesn't give up his luxuries that's for sure. They get more money from their public. Classic.

I know for a fact that IAS gives OSA grants for legal expenses. I'm sure they are needing more money now with all the lawsuits going on.
  9. RightOn Member

THIS^^^^
    Maybe Scientology should just say to their members:
    Look guys... another one jumped, another assault, books are still coming out......we need moar money.

My guess is that memebrs would still donate, even if it was put to them like that.
  10. LilDebbie Member

what kind of church offers discounts on donations? as for that matter, what kind of organization period offers discounted donations?

HAI GUYS I THINK YOU NEED TO WORDCLEAR "DONATE" KTHNX
  11. anonymous1312 Member

I was thinking the same although it presumes David Miscavige has a depreciative sense of humour rather than an over inflated opinion of himself. Were it David Miscavige I would expect names like:

Dave DaMan
    Dave Tall
    Dave S.T.A. Richards

Of course it could be someone with a real sense of humour who made the name up for a laugh; that said, although there's lots of whispering going on within the organisation calling itself the church of scientology these days, I'd surprised by someone being that overt with such jokes.

Ironically the real Dave Petit is likely much taller than the real petite Dave.

Staying on topic though, it always makes me smile to see the organisation calling itself the church of scientology having "donation sales".
  12. basil Member

I wonder when they'll do "buy one OT level and get one free for a friend" or similar?
  13. Anonymous Member

Someone really needs to send this to the Judge at the french trial, if he's already having problems with the concept of a price list for donations, he'll really love the fact that they now offer discounts.
  14. anonymous1312 Member

Perhaps around September in time for the release of David Miscavige's Autumn Collection courses; lowest priced course free, terms and conditions apply, subject to availability, does not include transport, food and board, cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, sale courses are none refundable. Miscavige reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this life time binding contract without notice. Results not guaranteed. Statutory rights do not apply, this is a religion damn it!
  15. anonymous1312 Member

Agreed!
  16. Mutante Member

Lol kill me
  17. LocalSP Member

Just how the fuck do you give discounts on donations????

These people have no scruples what so ever.
  18. Ann O'Nymous Member

FTR the judge is a lady.
  19. psychoutcults Member

I can believe that hits on their website have gone up exponentially because of anonymous pointing out how freakily dangerous the CoS is, and people going to the site out of curiosity. If you conveniently group website hits with stats on everything else, then you get what passes for growth instead of death throes.
  20. another123 Member

They now count mail delivery and Amway salesmen visits as foot-traffic
  21. Optimisticate Member

Do they count people with pubes or corsets as foot traffic?
  22. CantPickaName Member

Just keep asking the public scilons "How much money do they keep asking you for"?

Its a statement and a question...and as a statement..not a lie since they get all these money requests..and they are told we all lie

This should screw with their heads
  23. JMBrandon Member

Okay, so we've verified that all these letters are basically demands to send moar money...

someone should copy them all and send them to that court case in France~
    "religious conviction" my ass!
  24. basil Member

In London last weekend, there was a very sweet girl near the Org giving out leaflets about a computer fair being held nearby. Within 5 minutes of me turning up she came over to ask if I was an anti-Scientology protester, told me how they'd been bugging her to go in for a stress test all day, and how creepy they were being.

Naturally, I explained that we were, and gave her one of our leaflets in exchange for one of ours, pointing her in the direction of wwp, xenu etc and some useful things to google like "scientology racism".

I fully expect her to follow that up, and wouldn't be at all surprised if she doesn't end up on our side of the street, with a mask, in the next couple of months.
  25. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Hopefully she does follow up... I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she did. However, I AM surprised the Org let her pass non-Co$ leaflets in front of them!
  26. basil Member

Contrary to what they might think, Scientology does not own the pavement space outside the Org.

The only reason we don't protest directly outside the Org, but on the other side of the street, is simply down to a police request back in the day, which we comply with to make sure the police know who are the good guys, and who are the Scientologists.
  27. Re: letter from Dave Petit, Commanding Officer CC Int - LIES

On a point of information, you should always - ALWAYS - have a physical barrier between yourself and what you're protesting against. Even if you're just protesting against the Iced Gem factory for making fucking Iced Gems, and the only police presence is Inspector Dix and Constable Bully from Around The World with Willy Fog.
  28. Tortoise Member

Yes, most ironically, Dave Petit is significantly taller than David Miscavige.
  29. Anonymous Member

Those two would still be more useful than some of the Plod Loldoners have encountered lately. At least Dix and Bully had dedication and principles.

You wouldn't have seen those two trying to get a bunch of lawful protestors to move on because they wanted to get home quicker.

And what have you got against Iced Gems? Is it a colour thing?
  30. anonhuff Member

point a) no mention of unique hits, wouldn't be surprised if the people responsible for designing the new internet ad campaign were running at the very least a bot at home to refresh and make them totally awesome yeah cool time go

point b) stats when no internet ad campaign happening: c , stats after internet ad campaign starts: 5c, that is easy enough to imagine because of blind clicking, clicking to generate revenue for a site someone likes (but cares nothing about scientology), and whatever surely sneaky methods they devised to make people end up at their youtube channel or front group website

The guy that wrote that email is just being slimy by lumping the above in with all the other actual important stats that make their wallets go up instead of down from fees for all these ads and bandwidths and tv commercials and spam mails consuming probably reduced rate postage while the rest of us front the rest of that cost way to go america get with it already
  31. Re: letter from Dave Petit, Commanding Officer CC Int - LIES

Nicely done Basil, i salute you, good sir. She's smart, she's making 1 fineass decision. Think how bad her life could become if she listened to them instead of you. Now she can have fun and cake in her life for free. We should set up anonymous tents next to every bogus Scientology stress test table. That'd be too funny cuz the public everywhere is so much more attracted to anons, the "alleged terrorist, hate-group, Anonymous" that is attacking this poor innocent scamming business, imean "religion" called Scientology.
  32. Anonymous Member

It's not a discount on donations, it's a discount to reach a particular status.

If people think status level X costs $10,000 and you only paid $7,500, then you get the same status as someone who gave $10K.

What a bargain! Woo hoo!

Puke!
  33. Anon Char Member

Excuse me, but there is only A CHAR and only he can go 3x faster than you.

[IMG]

quattroisachar9nq.jpg?t=1244663793.jpg

Really, what are their stats based on, their current low? I say they only recovered to their Pre-Anon levels maybe by only 2%
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

You guys thinking of Bob Pettit?
  35. Obi-Wan-anon Member

To tie two threads together:

I wonder if Steve Brackett's family can ask for a belated discount on his 10 mil "status" donation.

If he had been able to get the status of a 10 mil donor for just 7.5 mil, maybe he wouldn't have seen a need to jump...
  36. anonhuff Member

p.s. they just stole the idea from MMOs like WoW, where you get more exp per kill if you don't play for a while, easier levelup for the casual cultists
  37. RaddaRadda Member

I just wanted to add this...to give others a better understanding of what kind of slime Dave Petit really is.

Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - They're Coming for your Children

The "her" mentioned is the 14 year old daughter of the poster, whom he had troubles with regarding SO recruiters before, and had made it plain that he wanted it to stop.

This event made him leave scientology.
  38. Re: letter from Dave Petit, Commanding Officer CC Int - LIES

Actually, there are quite a few horror stories involving this fuckface on ESMB where he targets underage children alone, refuses to let their parents see them, and pressures them into joining the Sea Org. There's one story where a Scientology parent threw him into a wall when he wouldn't leave their childen alone.

39. AnonyMary Member

I guess the pressure is on the orgs again fo this scam. Either that or, if people aren't coming in for services, ( which they aren't ) I guess this is the next best way for CCI to earn commissions to pay the bills and to feed it's staff.
  40. incog712 Member

Dear Mr Petit,

5 x 0 = 0

Trufax

• Like Like x 1