Customize

Letter of Resignation 20 Feb 2012

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

I saw this on ESMB

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?26407-Another-Resignation-Hits-the-Big-Open-Road
    • Like Like x 2
  2. grebe Member

So when you do auditing properly, the person being audited doesn't have accidents, injuries, or illnesses?

Sometimes I think this level of gullibility ought to be criminalized. Maybe then people would try a little harder not to be so stupid.
    • Like Like x 9
  3. CarterUSP Member

With "Standard tech" everything would be fine.
    Like it was under Hubbard.
    Old, unkempt, ranting, drinking rum, popping pills and dying with an ass full of vistaril.
    Bring back standard tech, then everything will be fine!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. DeathHamster Member

Scientology takes credit for any good luck, and any bad luck is because the sucker didn't apply the tech properly. (Buy more tech!)

But now the infectious idea is spreading that bad luck is the fault of David Miscavige and his deviant tech.

It's BS because the tech never worked as advertised, but as long as it rots Scientology from the inside, it gives me a happy.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. xenubarb Member

You forgot "ass-wobbling," part of one of The El Queso Allstars' greatest songs!
    • Like Like x 3
  6. anoninoob Member

unfortunitely the Midget will just say "oops, SP's corrupted the tech, we fix, now buy all the books again"