Customize

Libel and Slanders and Defamations? Oh, my!

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Libel and Slanders and Defamations? Oh, my!

I know these kinds of charges are difficult to prove but given that:
    1: The material contained in the "Who is Anon" booklet is extreeemely uncomplimentary
    2:By Tommy Davis's own admission it was produced by scilon entities
    3: It was provided to Supervisor Jeff Stone and expressly tied to the protesters at Gold
    4: Jeff Stone is on public record applying it to the protesters at Gold
    5: There isn't a single shred of evidence to suggest the protesters at Gold are in any way associated with the material in the booklet.

Seems like good grounds to pursue a civil case to me. It might also provide an opportunity to tie in the other "Human Rights" organizations who helped produce the booklet. CCHR and Youth for Human Rights producing hate literature used to defame protesters?
    Outrageous!
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Libel and Slanders and Defamations? Oh, my!

Jeff Stone has been reported to the FBI.
  3. Anonse7en Member

Bump
    Brings up some good points but I'm sure our lawyers are building there case.
  4. Anonymous Member

/facepalm
  5. Anonymous Member

/facepalm
  6. randomanon Member

OMG we have lawyers?

Your either:

a. an idiot.
    b. a really big idiot.
    or
    c. need to lurk moar.

If by lawyers you mean Graham Berry. That is 1 lawyer. He is busy defending stupid shit for ego fags like AO and AGP. He simply does not have time to run around suing for every thing that COS does.

I will give you a day in the life of Graham Berry,

7-8 am waking up and trying to shake off the drinking he did to forget all the shit from the prior days happenings.

8-9 am takes a nice long hot shower and eats breakfast.

Arrives at work at 9:10 am.

9-noon takes 20 calls from ao who keeps crying their is white van outside the police station and the cops wont take his case.

noon-1 drowns himself in a fifth of vodka to make AO's voice get out of his head.

1-3 gets 4 more calls from AO and 15 calls from AGP. Mostly AGP bawwing about pansies and how the COS is restricting his free speech.

3-3:30 takes the phone off of the hook because he cant take another second of listening to an egofag and a fagfag.

3:30-5:00 Makes his umpteenth court appearance for stupid shit like stalking and some fat guy with a custom embroidered shirt not knowing how to stay the fuck off of someone else's property (alleged).

5-6:00 gets 4 more calls from AGP wanting a refund on the money that was donated to him for Graham because he is short on rent and bud.

6-9:00 PM goes from 3 different bars with different happy hours and tries to drink himself into forgetfullness.

9-11 Gets home, sees approximately 200 messages (20 of which are from agp and ao) and while he checks them and noticing they are all from scientologists breathing heavily he gets 30 mor phone calls from scientologists prank calling him.

11-4 he gets woken up no less than 10 times by prank calls and twice more by ao crying about seeing a white van in a commercial fleet car lot.

4-420 decides to drink allot to go back to sleep and rips the phone out of the wall.

8-9 am wakes up and relives his dream all over again.

[Mod edit: User was infracted for this post.]
  7. CLOCKSHIT Member

The stuff in the publication is probably all about the DOME!
    But it would be nice to see what they put together these morons at Gold Base!
  8. Yoni Alter Member

"Libel and slander" (defamation is not a charge) is a charge that is used by a specific person who has had something specific said against them. It can occasionally used by specific groups that are attacked in the media, but the case is usually difficult. As are actual libel and slander cases, like Tom Cruise suing Andrew Norton for saying nasty stuff about him without providing much evidence, which don't often even make it to court and are thrown out before that.

Since "Anonymous" is not a group with members, it is hard for anyone to claim they've been slandered.
  9. zuzuspetals Member

Graham Berry has been sober for ten years. Trufax.

So you can lurk more too. : )
  10. Anonymous Member

I've never seen Graham sniveling about anything in any of the forums or IRL.
    Where do you get the idea somebody should be sniveling on his behalf?
  11. Anonymous Member

/facepalm
  12. Ramona Member

You can find it on Wikileaks. It's mostly about stuff that goes on on /b/ (in the *chans).

13. Re: Libel and Slanders and Defamations? Oh, my!

Organizations can sue. We are not an organization.
  14. Re: Libel and Slanders and Defamations? Oh, my!

Back in July or August, Co$ supplied the LAPD with little booklets with pictures of anons & our real names. It looks like that's some of the same information that was in the book that Stone was using. So, where do I sign up as having been libeled?
  15. Anonymous Member

Do It! And let me know what your results are!
  16. Anonymous Member

mag_06_snivel.jpg