Customize

Life Force Arts & Technology Academy management BLASTED by parents & staff

Discussion in 'Media' started by another123, Mar 24, 2012.

1. another123 Member

TampaBay: Parents and teachers blast Life Force Arts and Technology Academy management
    comment section oddly clear of scientology trolls.
    • Like Like x 14
  2. Enturbulette Member

Interesting article. I heart these furious people, however they should be thanking their lucky stars this school is closing and simply focusing on suing the NOI Scilon operatives to their graves and undoing whatever damage has already been done to their children.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. grebe Member

"Life force" should have been a clue.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Pique Member

lol
    It is so much more difficult for the scientology operatives to get away with their shadiness these days. Love it.
    Edit: Props to The Tampa Bay Times and their continued excellent reporting on scientology's shady activities in Clearwater and area. Please give their site some click love.
    • Like Like x 11
  5. BigBeard Member

The crystal ball says the law suits will start when FCAT testing finishes, and parents discover 'Study Tech' did absolutely nothing to help their kids prepare for it.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Anonymous Member

scientology is dead
  7. grebe Member

Lol, you wish.
  8. whitesand Member

The last line of the article is the best. A parent talking to the board chairman, an NOI minister hired by Scientology. :)

"Y'all don't know what we've got on you," Konica Ritchie, a mother of two Life Force students who also helps with school lunches, told Muhammad. "You've messed with the wrong parents."
    • Like Like x 7
  9. grebe Member

Other schools parents might want to avoid:

Moonbeam Magnet
    Magik Arts Campus
    Fact Free University
    • Like Like x 1
  10. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. GuyFox Member

The kraken has more tentacles out than we realize, there's also this near Montreal:

3.jpg
    4.jpg

A primary "school" preying on the youngest.

Say... how about an extra round of protests on the first day of school after summer holiday? It would be epic if we could get numerous cells to protest those scam outlets simultaneously across the globe.

A gentle information campaign aimed at parents bringing their kids to school would work wonders.
    • Like Like x 7
  12. RightOn Member

about time!
    shut 'em all down
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

100% sans Ritalin.

So Ecole Phenix discriminates against children with ADHD being treated with Ritalin. Surely that must be against the law.
  14. Anonymous Member

Not sure where to put this information, but I got a lovely robocall from our friend Alfreddie Johnson looking for dupes for a new school in Southern California. I reported it to several gov't authorities, but this is FYI because it looks like they are planning on opening up a new school soon.
    • Like Like x 6
  15. DeathHamster Member

I can't see Alfraudie managing to get through the process needed to establish a charter school. So they're probably going to try to borg an existing charter school again. (Will he keep "Dr" Halan Islam from sucking it dry before it's even running this time?)

Hopefully Alfraudie will fuck up enough to get a conviction this time.
  16. Anonymous Member

anyone who allows these two crooks to open a school, should be placed in jail themselves.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

help us out here a little more
    give us what you can about the

name of school .
    City..it might be located
    who is he working with?
    what kind of funding was he looking for.

any little scraps are helpful.
  18. xenubarb Member

^^^^
    This.

WTF, you know better. Was there at least a NAME?
    • Like Like x 3
  19. whitesand Member

I'm thinking that's exactly why he is starting the school now, before he can't qualify due to a criminal record. Also, maybe it would make him look good in the eyes of a judge that he is working if he is prosecuted in Clearwater.
  20. Anonymous Member

Sorry, Barb. I do know better but I wasn't sure where to put this for awhile. This happened weeks ago and I didn't want to post anything right away thinking they could narrow things down a bit. I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to these fuckers, so I apologize for not giving out more.

OK...I'm posting this as anonymous because of my location which I'm sure isn't a secret to the cult but they know me under another, older WWP name and I'd rather not give them more info than needed. I am in very close proximity of Compton, CA where Alfreddie et al originate from although the phone call came in from a 310 area code (which is not mine). The message was a plea to parents in the area wanting them to contact World Literacy Crusade about new school ideas in Compton. I was rather in shock when I heard the message, thinking that it was the cult calling me until I realized that they were probably robocalling everyone in the vicinity trying to get rubes. In other words, I don't remember a whole lot of the flowery shit language they used in their plea because I couldn't hear much after Alfreddie gave his name. But he did say that they were looking for families in the area to start a new school.

The number was 310-537-2273. It's been reported already. I haven't received a second call.
    • Like Like x 8
  21. Anonymous Member

from the Alfreddie Johnson NOI thread
    [IMG]
    it was in July.they must have their meat hooks on a School in Compton
    Gods Work LOL* Bah!Hubbard!
    • Like Like x 5
  22. Anonymous Member

shameless vultures
    • Like Like x 1
  23. whitesand Member

Here is a school with the same phone #. See the director's last name is Islam, kind of rings a bell.
    California School Directory

School: World Literacy Academy

County Los Angeles
    District Compton Unified
    School World Literacy Academy
    CDS Code 19 73437 6141600
    Low Grade K
    High Grade 12
    School Email
    Phone Number (310) 537-2273
    NCES/Federal School ID
    School Address 3209 North Alameda Street, Suite B
    Compton, CA 90222
    Yahoo Map
    Mailing Address 3209 North Alameda Street, Suite B
    Compton, CA 90222
    Administrator(s) Zakiyah Islam
    Director
    Status Active
    School Type K-12 Schools (Private)
    • Like Like x 2
  24. RightOn Member

not to derail
    But does anyone know how many non sci schools are still teaching with Study tech?
    Are a few Louisiana schools still using it?
    Would be good to find out and make a new list, and work on educating the educators who did not educate themselves on this fail education system
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. Aurora Member

http://www.tampabay.com/news/educat...truggle-to-figure-out-charter-schools/1223744

• Like Like x 4
  28. Pique Member

• Like Like x 4
  29. BigBeard Member

Seems to be the Florida and U.S. Attorney General's should be all over this one, since state and federal funds are involved. At the least there should be a "Conspiracy to defraud" charge in this mess somewhere.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Anonymous Member

City of Compton knows how to party. That "flowery shit" seems endemic amongst some Muslim practitioners. Osama bin Laden's messages read like 101 Arabian Nights. They must issue a manual or something, "How to Write so Allah Will Bless You."
  31. hi, i need some help with someone who i assume is using a false name, perhaps you might have heard about her.... her name is dr. hanan islam. she refuses to get her fingerprints done for the current scam charter school she was scamming. we think maybe she might have something on her or a different name or something. i am a parent who had 2 kids totally manipulated by this woman and there is about 70 people getting screwed by her too. i know she rolls with louis mohammad and alfreddie johnson and we are trying to come up with some kind of evidence to get her locked up so she can not do this again, can you help
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

Hanan Sslam is NOT a doctor.

Search the name, also search Alfreddie and Nation of Islam on this site. Many WWP Members are watchful of this situation.
  33. they say lack of evidence to charge her or mohammad with anything criminal? what about fraud????
  34. Anonymous Member

If you have evidence of fraud, present the evidence to the authorities/lawyers.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

What about the copper theft? The fraud? Islam should be in jail, not spawning new scams.

You guys arent being very useful...what could this woman look for that would help expose Islam?
  36. Anonymous Member

We can only do the best we can, given what we get.

If you have any documentation that Hanan Islam has stolen copper,
    or documentation of other suspicious activity, please provide more details.

If you have specific evidence that isn't otherwise public do this:
    If you have suspicion but not proof, you'll have to elaborate.
    What, where, when, how, who.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

Lurk More
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/educat...nce-clouds-future-of-pinellas-charter/1217239
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

^^^^the cult knows the landloard of that building too well..

George Rahdert gives legal advice to the Times.

Islam damn well, Knew who owned it, and she sure as hell didn't consult with him

that Copper Belonged to a Super SP
  39. JohnnyRUClear Member

Stephen Hayes sighting ITT. Can something be done about it? Lawyers who do dirty deeds (dirt cheap or otherwise) for destructive mind control cults are always in need of attitude adjustments.
  40. whitesand Member

It kind of boggles the imagination, that somehow a school administrator engages in conversation with the owner of neighboring vacant hotel, and the conversation turns to scrap metal.