Customize

Life Force Arts & Technology Academy management BLASTED by parents & staff

Discussion in 'Media' started by another123, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Have they gone back to the death penalty in Europe?
  2. Anonymous Member

I can think of plenty of reasons.

That's a good bet.
  3. anon walker Moderator

Then there's Jan Eastgate/Wendy Meyers/Jan Meyers/Wendy Eastgate...

A lot of them have names they like to switch around or use in various combos. Not surprised, but good to keep an eye on all of these valences!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. anon walker Moderator

THIS ^^^^ DO IT!

We just got a showcase cult drug rehab shut down in Quebec. You can do this.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DeathHamster Member

I can't prove it was deliberate, but practically every news story on Alfreddie/Alfreddy/Alfred E. Johnson has a minor variation in spelling.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

Bright Sky Learning got a cut of that school funding
    its run by a couple of Scientologist
    Code:
    http://www.brightskylearning.com/

Bright Sky also has a local Clearwater outlet thats probably where the money ended up

the local Bright Sky Is run by Brendan Haggerty he and his wife Holly run the
    Clearwater Community Center (which Is licensed to the World Literacy Crusade)

Bright Sky which Is now sporting a name change Smart Way gets their fees
    they pay a licensing fee back to the cult

Bright Sky Clearwater gets a tasted.
    and Clearwater Community Center itself gets the scraps left over
    they kick back some cash to Alfrauddie and the WLC who the CCC is licensed too
    and Alfreddies & WLC pays his Licensing fees back to Scientology

see how that works just like Mafia kickbacks
    its one big circle jerk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

There is also a SMART Academy website with the same address as Life Force, 453 Broadway St., Dunedin, FL and the same principal, Lenore Johnson. The website was updated in January, 2012.

Copy from the home page:
    "SMART Academy is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charter school founded in Pinellas County, Florida. Our school uses a highly successful method of study, delivered by the World Literacy Crusade for many years in the Compton, California campus with amazing results."

http://smartcharteracademy1.wordpress.com/
  9. DeathHamster Member

"Amazing results", I guess that's sort of true.
  10. Anonymous Member

was reported on Tampa Times first article.
    they got spanked by the Pinellas school board for the unauthorized name change
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/education/article1217694.ece

that web site was mentions along with the clammy youtube video

Bula Barua Is a scientologist.
    so Is the clammy direcktor

look like sea org drones were sent in to fix the place up
  11. the protest is on the 21st? what time? i would love to be their except i have prior engagements but might be called off due to the weather conditions, my son, he is 11 years old and he wants to be their holding a sign that says something like "hanan islam ROBBED me of my education" and I told lenore johnson about the protest and she is going to tell the parents and staff about it too. she herself would love to join the protest too but she has prior engagements :( oh and i think I am going to have a long talk with drew over at the times, since i am the one who initiated this whole story back in november, but because he needed to speak to more people, he waited, and he got them...
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

the Campus was in the WLC offices in Compton Industrial Park
    the same place that houses Hundreds of Hanan Alfreddie and Freds scams

the have moved the scam to the Scientology Inglewood Community Center
    they push WLC training there, I guess thats a campus.

the WLC is movin on up
  13. Anonymous Member

"was reported on Tampa Times first article.
    they got spanked by the Pinellas school board for the unauthorized name change"

Thank you for the explanation. These people and their name changes, it never ends.
  14. yeah, results are so amazing that after just three months of attending smart academy my daughter was threatened of failing from being so behind by the public school she attends to now
  15. RightOn Member

You are going to see a lot more of this, the more desperate they become to keep the money flowing in.
    Not that they haven't been name changing front groups for years.
    Once a rock is lifted, they are are like scummy little creatures that scurry to hide under a new rock
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

Like Carly Crutchfield renaming her CCorpse scam woohoo! WOOHOO!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. amaX Member

we protest every month. i'll post the planning thread in this thread as soon as we pick a date for may.

we can make may's protest about the school if the parents would like that.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. grebe Member

I rather liked that "Fuck those cocksuckers, every last one of them" protest you did. Maybe you could do something like that for the school fiasco.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. amaX Member

lol probably not a good idea if kids are going to be there. btw...that theme came from a clearwater citizen. lol
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Hanan has sent in her soldiers to the school and placed them on the board. They are trying their best to get every dime out of Title 1 money and FTE. The teachers are working for $85 a day trying to help these children. They are dedicated to getting these kids through the school year with as much education as they can give them. Every day is a new fight with this group. Hanan and Williams have laptops and other equipment they will not return to the school. They,the school, needs an army to help them at this point.
  21. amaX Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Welcome!
    Bring any signs you want.

Clearwater Anons should have some extras, in case you don't have your own-
    but they might NOT have the exact message you'd want to say, so BYO is good.

Come dressed for the weather, whatever it is.
    (I believe any weather short of a meteor strike would be "good enough" for the Legion :)
  23. amaX Member

lol we don't *do* lightning. we'll wait it out, but we won't protest when lightning is cracking all around.
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

I thmell something.
    [IMG]
  26. Anonymous Member

http://educationalawakenings.org/
    Phone # Is in Clearwater listed address Is @611 FT Harrison suite 272

Vikki offers free crappy Applied Scholastics tutoring.
    and helps run the Clearwater Volunteer Minister program
  27. Anonymous Member

when the NOI had its holy day of atonement event was held in Tampa in 2010

they had a golf outing to raise money for Muhammad University of Islam in Tampa that week
    Oct. 14 at the Westchester Golf Club

theres pictures of Alfreddie Johnson and some of His WLC goonies playing golf at that event posted here somewhere.with a mention of the event

and Theres mention of it in a Cult Press release from a meeting held at Postcardmania

The NOI has been trying to open a school there for around 5 years

Hanan Islam was bragging about opening a private school in Tampa St Pete. there Is a quote in one of the articles that Drew Harrell published.

Alfreddie Hanan and CoS has been involved in trying to help them start a School

I saw several older articles in the St Pete Time where Louis Muhammad Hanan's Charter School Director has been heavily involved in raising funds for the NOI

I Imagine with all the Tax funds the stripped from Life Force Charter School
    the Nation of Islam will be opening their school soon.

I'd look for a Muhammad University of Islam school opening in Tampa. soon

I believe I saw in an article where Louis Muhammad said they had the building.

thats where some of the Charter School money went.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

29. There was a lot of boxes of Scientology books taken from the storage of the Life Force Academy storage building last week and then a door glass broken to look like a break in...after the fact. This is where the stuff must have gone. Keys are still floating among these people. By the way, check Sunbiz.org Art of Management is not active in the state of Florida as a corp. and they are not a Ca. corp either...developing
  30. Anonymous Member

they fold up the circus Tent when things get too hot.
    its typical of Alfreddie Johnson and Hanan Islam, the pair Is good at playing catch me if you can
    Tony Muhammad Is also Part of that Art of Management

destroying records and taking a runner Is what they do.
    I bet the offices they had in Pat Clowdens building Is vacant

Hanan Islams 3 facebook pages are quiet

http://www.facebook.com/drhananislam?ref=ts
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000290625444&ref=ts
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1829047475&ref=ts

yea shes so important she needs 3!
  31. Anonymous Member

Has this been reported to the police yet?

If it hasn't, do that.
  32. Anonymous Member

33. anon walker Moderator

AN ARMY, YOU SAY?

anonymous_basterds-1.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

From the second FB profile.......

Hanan is now friends with Stacy Francis and 4 other people.
  35. Anonymous Member

Also, report her to FB police. You can only have ONE personal account.
  36. Anonymous Member

I despise Randi Zuckerberg, who believes we should know everything about everyone all the time. I have four FB accounts. I got them because I needed three friends to reduce plowing costs for Farmville lol.

Also privacy.
  37. Anonymous Member

WHY AREN'T THESE PEOPLE CAUGHT FOR FRAUD YET?
    I just don't get it.
    Anyone with half a brain can connect the dots on these sheisters. What is taking the authorities so long?
  38. grebe Member

Well the DA needs evidence that will hold up in court. It's not as easy as you might think, getting something that will stick on these scammers. They are pros working with pros for decades. Witnesses can't be found. Papers disappear. And so on and so forth.
  39. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1