Customize

Like Scientology, but with sex

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

Tell me this guy didn't study Hubbard.
  4. Enturbulette Member

Very interesting reading. No wonder their are such virulent comments and messages against OWS - half of the 1% is brainwashed!
  5. Demented LRH Member

I read another article about Ranier where he claims that his eyes have a laser quality to them -- he can shoot laser beams.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

But can he knock peoples hats off with them? Didn't think so.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. sallysock Member

In Tony O's article today...the reincarnated LRH was supposedly born in 2007.

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Secrets-of-NXIVM-2880885.php#ixzz1mYpGkIDq
  8. none given Member

Reminds me of "The Family" but secularized.

Hopefully it will end the same way; fast, bloody and ugly.
  9. Anonymous Member

They're still around according to wikipedia.
  10. Anonymous Member

I Like SEX
    NOT Scientology,

There is No Comparison. FACT.
  11. none given Member

I know but reformed in a meaningful way: their "freezoners"or exes are the majority and accepted by the core group. The "law of love" is a diluted version of the former doctrine that barely allows extramarital sex much less pedophilia.

nb4: 1st hand account.;no dox available. Mark it down as hearsay or do your own research. (If you are serious PM me for the suburban DC boarding house address where you can start such research)
  12. DeathHamster Member

All exploded cult groups last a long long time with a small group of followers.

There are still Theosophists who think that Madame Blavatsky really did communicate with Atlantian Ascended Masters living in Tibet.

There are still Church Universal and Triumphant believers in spite of a meltdown of exposure and leaders with senile dementia.

There seem to be people who still worship the sainted Jim Jones and his holy kool-aide.

There's always one last Heaven's Gater that hasn't killed himself yet.

I expect that there will be a few people still grabbing the cans a hundred years from now.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Just a tidbit to update the thread:

http://www.cultnews.com/?p=2457.html

Is Keith Raniere trying to re-brand his business with a new name?

I think 're-branding' is going to be something we need to keep an eye on with sci. It seems to be very common (especially lately, post-internet) for cults to keep changing names of both front groups and organizations to keep people from knowing just who is behind the scenes. We're already seeing this with the new names for Narconon-connected rehabs.

PS: Ethilogia claims to be “the path of the ethicist”. LOL!
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

15. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1