Customize

Lisa Marie Presley bawws about Scientology criticism in light of Jett's death

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Oinkertron9000, Jan 6, 2009.

1. anongurl7 Member

Re: Lisa Marie Presley bawws about Scientology criticism in light of Jett's death

oh and Michael Jackson was probably castrated as a teen to preserve his voice explaining all his weird behavior, facial hair transplants, and your failmarriage.
  2. Top Grunge Member

Re: Lisa Marie Presley bawws about Scientology criticism in light of Jett's death

didnt she just marry him to try to get him in CoS?
  3. onewhogets Member

Lisa Marie, You married a child molester.

You have no credibility here or anywhere.
  4. Re: Lisa Marie Presley bawws about Scientology criticism in light of Jett's death

[SIZE="5"]Hmmmmmm Rly? I see Hypocrisy served with a big side of FAIL.[/SIZE]
    hypocritefailhx8.th.jpg
  5. pardmepard Member

oh My bad, noa I know where all the child molestation accusations came from.

figures
  6. Kilia Member

Lots of anti-scientology comments now.
  7. dwest Member

Thanks for the history. I learn something everyday.
  8. Anonymiaow Member

Which makes more sense in terms of the people going on there to respond. No disrespect to Lisa Marie (oh alright some) but I don't see her having a gargantuan fan base. Naturally people who oppose $cientology are going to want to answer her statement, but I think it will be a little harder for some of the others to explain how they happened on over for a bicker ;)
  9. Re: Lisa Marie Presley bawws about Scientology criticism in light of Jett's death

What an ignorant twat! Obviously she has never bothered to actually read The U.S. Constitution and/or she just regurgitated what her cult handlers gave her to say.

Harpoon away!
  10. pardmepard Member

Harpoon ?

Looks and sings like a tranny, but not as entertaining.
  11. Buttons Member

The tide has turned--

First Tommy Davis, now Lisa Marie. Who will be the next scientologist to reverse the normal policy of never defend the church----just attack the critic?
  12. subrosa Member

Next--Kirsty Alley (if anyone notices)....
  13. Anonymiaow Member

Or Juliette Lewis to keep the yoof rock 'n' roll crowd distracted from all the pesky tragedy. Children ARE the future you know (the children of money anyway).
  14. snakeyes Member

yeah, it's bullshit. I knew a scientologist who refused painkillers.

I'll throw this out because I haven't heard it mention yet. Years ago when I took a personality test from the scilons the person in charge of the SLC org at the time, I believe her name was Judy, told me that painkillers interfere with the physical body's connection to the spiritual being.
  15. WTF Member

I always think of Lisa Marie when sanity, stability and good judgment are mentioned...

Michael-Jackson.jpg
  16. none given Member

Did you just threaten us you stupid cow?

Your old man was a drug addled hillbilly and he had way more brains than to give away the money he worked for to those thieves.

Now you betray your fathers memory for what?
    Because your friends support a criminal enterprize and some people don't like that.

Shut up now. It will make it easier for you to deny involvment in CoS when it becomes to embarassing to talk about.
  17. RavenEyes Member

LMAO!!!!!!!
  18. LocalSP Member

I used John Lightfield and it worked fine for me.
  19. DeadFace Member

The easiest answer for when people complain about Johnny T?

"Doesn’t anyone remember John Travolta running to the media to say how Scientology could have helped Anna Nicole Smith? You know, after she died and people were grieving?"

Seems a body-thetan made him do it before.

Or he's a hypocrite.
  20. whosit Member

There you go pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of Scientologist. How dare you! I'm shocked and disgusted that you would point out how they tried to capitalize on horrible situation just to make money. Its as bad Anonymous capitalizing on horrible situation to help people for free.

*shakes head in disgust*
  21. Anon3Mouse Member

This bitch is going to be on Larry King tomorrow, but I don't think I have the intestinal fortitude to watch an hour of her iron-smashed face to see if she mentions Scientology.
  22. Anon1720 Member

Oh you know she will and she'll take the opportunity to blast away at the critics. What an ignorant slag!
  23. xenuwasframed Member

24. TypingChimp Member

Who gives a flying fuck about this cunttard? She looks like a tranny, she can't sing worth a shit, and she was married to one of the weirdest "accused" child molesters ever.
  25. MsDweller Member

NO
  26. terdfergason Member

039-Fat-Actress-039-Kirstie-Alley-S.jpg.gif

"This is a sad day.You should all be ashamed of yoursel......... You going to finish that?"
  27. TheBitch Member

So they can take steroids, but not Ritalin?
  28. Skeptic1337 Member

If by steroids you mean 200lbs of ham per day then yes.
  29. CantPickaName Member

Is that how she looks at the Mcd drive thru menu?
  30. kitfisto Member

At least theres one thing they won't let die amirite?
  31. momISanon Member

Dammit, Lisa! Listen to your father!
  32. JMac85 Member

Wuaaah! Holy ass crackers, when the hell was that taken? Is that how she looks right now? Is being a fat piece of shit cause for a sec check like any other ailment?
  33. Donovan Cook Member

Lisa Marie marries any dude the cos wants, evidently. Wonder why Nick Cage dumped her so quick? She was literally his trophy wife.

Take this little excerpt...

From here.

OSA, this message is for you....

Keep on sending your [STRIKE]brainwashed[/STRIKE] loyal (and rich) followers to speak out. They make our job OH SO MUCH EASIER!!
  34. TheBitch Member

There just wasn't anywhere convenient to put the results of my latest Google news searches, but I thought these two results from pages 1 and 2 were sort of lulzy!

15xpwyc.jpg

2cxhr2u.jpg
  35. rof Member

whoa hwoa owha now he's a shark victim?
  36. Oswald2001 Member

That's serial multiple times on more than one occasion over the span of several years "accused" child molesters.
  37. Relyt Member

I'm still pondering over.... "Unconstitutional Injustice" ... Is she suggesting that criticizing Scientology and questioning the events of Jett's death is against the law and the constitution? I'm still lost over this...
  38. vananon Member

How can you NOT notice Kirsty Alley??
  39. ZeLyt Member