Customize

List of Super Power Building donators, August 2011, $177 million

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Nancy from Marketing, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Sponge Member

inb4 scilons: "many of these names were just pledges and not actual donations"
    inb4inb4 court: "lol evidence or gtfo"
  2. Anonymous Member

I see the cunty couple on this list. I'll be right back, I am making kettle korn for the Survival Insurance lolsuits that will be happening.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Anonymous Member

4. PodPeople Member

Oh, there's a few Must See shoops in here!
    But in Comments, this caught my eye from poster, AlFunk [my bold] who says he worked on SP building, posted just today: (prior posters questioned if these were renderings or real [they're renderings], if they used more than 1 company, and if they're afraid of "normal" people)

"from what I saw when I was working on the construction, the church contracts it out in lots of little bits and pieces. That way no one contractor or company really gets a lot of exposure to what's going on on the different floors. So one company might do the first 2 floors, and another for the 3rd, and then another for the fourth and so on. also on this particular project, they changed several things midway through the construction(which was almost 5 years I think if not longer). as for these pictures, they're spot on, but they look awfully CG(I don't remember any of the lighting being that good so I'm having a hard time deciding if these were actual photos, or construction renderings or some combination of both. As for being afraid of "regular" folks or whatever, everyone who worked there during construction had to sign non-disclosure agreements, and submit to rules regarding what could or could not be brought in(no cameras for one, and if they caught you taking pictures with a camera phone you were done) that room with the gyrotron thingie was pretty wild, but the freakiest piece isn't shown here. At the center of the building on the 5th and 6th floor there's a freaky ass echo gymnasium.It's almost completely dark, the walls and floor(which is like a gymnastics mat material) are completely flat/matte black, and actually sloped towards the center of the room which is occupied by a (no bullshiat) giant lighted pillar that glows orange. It's round with a running/walking track towards the center and the acoustics are such that you can face one of the walls and whisper and someone can hear you clear as day on the opposite side of the room."

I Wish he'd describe that "freaky" thing! That giant glow-in-the-dark orange stick, lol, w/blacked out room, that's gotta be "Cause Resurgency Rundown", known better to slaves as Running Program, sans the glow pillar. I'm still trying to figure out how that would work with the floor sloping down to the center. Guess you'd have to keep running fast, otherwise, you fall down?

10s6q36.jpg
    One of the shoops
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Sonichu Moderator

Sounds exactly like that. It may also be an extension of the "Copper Grounding pole" that Miscavige set up to properly "Ground" people. (I have no idea what that accomplishes.

I would so loveto take a tour of this place when the church goes under.

We could maybe make it like a "Winchester Mystery Mansion" tour when the Scis go under.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. DeathHamster Member

So many cost increases over the years:
    Scientologists, Florida city at odds February 1, 1999, Lori Rozsa, Miami Herald
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 7
  8. Anonymous Member

Alex from Clockwork Orange strapped into the gyro-chair would be good. Or Astronaut Homer.
  9. DeathHamster Member

Again? They just did one back in 2007 or so after the first images were leaked.
  10. got a link by any chance?...let's see how the shooping skills have come along in 4 or so years
  11. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 4
  12. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. greebly Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. tildacity Member

Curious that you refer to them as friends and yet you consider it funny that they might be inconvenienced over a wholly mundane issue. Perhaps you should word clear "friend."
    • Like Like x 1
  15. tildacity Member

I doubt mai tais on the beach are more effective in unifying a family than if they endeavor in a common cause to create a better society.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Sonichu Moderator

I don't believe I said it would be funny. I said it would be horrible if they were inconvenienced.

Also does that mean that OSA would inconvenience them because I said they might be my friends? What a wonderful way for a church to operate.
  17. Anonymous Member

Dox or STFU
  18. Sonichu Moderator

There is certainly that possibility you are right. Hey here's a question:

If "creating a better society" is more effective in unifying a family compared to mai tais on a beach, then why doesn't David Miscavige still have his niece, Jenna Miscavige in the church?

After all, he's doing THE MOST work to create a better society. If anyone can prove that, then it should have been the leader of scientology.

Maybe they should have gone on vacation instead of working for crushing stats.
  19. tildacity Member

It is, of course, possible I misinterpreted your intent. Tone and context, however, are often better indicators than literal utterances.

Taking time out of your day is an inconvenience. Averting your attention to mundane matters is an inconvenience. Wearing a seat belt is an inconvenience and yet I do it each and every time because I understand the necessity. Something can be an inconvenience and yet positive. Inflicting unwelcome inconveniences on others would be a whole different matter.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Oh liek OSA, Squirrel Busters and Fair Game? SAY MOAR!
  21. Here's what the SP Times had to say about the Sooper Power Building in May 2006.
    Scientology nearly ready to unveil Super Power

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/05/06/Northpinellas/Scientology_nearly_re.shtml

Now that the new building is complete, albeit 4 years late according to Ben, I assume SP program is also all ready to go. Right?
  22. Triumph Member

23. Sonichu Moderator

So it would be a unwelcome inconvenience yet positive? You didn't say it wouldn't be an inconvenience if they were sec checked. Why would they need to be sec checked? Because they are my friends? That's something that has to be found out?
  24. PodPeople Member

Only 13 weeks and 3 days left in the year for DM to open up, in grand style. I'm thinking now that the freaky equipment is that used by race car drivers and pilots. Very likely, tho I don't know, that Tom Cruise came across these for his movies. There's all kinds of simulator machines, small and large. Here's a few types. Just a guess that it's DM lawyers that are fighting to keep this thing opened. lol Both Disney and the Space Center aren't all that far from Flag, and while not the cheapest thrills, you can just best SuperPower rides will cost 1000% more.
    http://www.automotivetestingtechnologyinternational.com/news.php?NewsID=31866

http://etctacticalflight.com/simulators/tactical-aircraft-and-helicopters

Found this from a Marty poster:

Graviora_Manent |
    April 20, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Reply

There must be some people, just lurking or positing actively here, who have seen some of the Super Power drills Miscavige is trying to talk about, if so do chime in. I’ll get the ball rolling.
    As of December 2009, 10-15 crates, allegedly full of Super Power machinery, were brought to Flag and lifted to the S.Pwr floor through the opening in the wall. I have seen the crates with my own eyes so I know the crates actually do exist, but I cannot say they are full of any machinery. It could be all an attempt to BS the public and staff as usual. IMO, it is. We were shown various pictures of two machines with no recognizable background and told they were sitting on the 5th floor? of the SP building along with other machines. These images were of two real machines; they were not computer generated. (People who have recently got off the koolaid should remember all the CGI of Super Power we were shown while getting regged.) I immediately recognized the two machines because I spent some time at a space camp.
    One was a Spatial Disorientation Simulator. I gotta tell you spend 6 minutes strapped on that thing, and you will not be feeling too good for a good while. Have a trash can nearby.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spatial_disorientation
    Another was an advanced motion simulator that puts the person thru heavy visual and auditory stimulation while moving violently consistent with a given scenario, roller coaster ride, plane ride, etc. This causes an endocrine response in turn gets physiological reaction, affecting the cardiac and respiratory systems and more, of course. I am sure most of us have been on a roller coaster or a violent airplane ride and have an idea as to what happens to our bodies and us when subject to that kind of stimulation.
    I have also seen some of the actual drills and audio and video used for the drills. I am not going to get into all here, but I will say that only thing they all had in common was bright and flashing lights with uncomfortably loud and sudden noises. Again, make your own conclusions.
    The claim that there are secret people working on these is such bullshit. They have been used by NASA, FAA, for longer than Miscavige has been alive. Further, other machines do not exist and hence secret people don’t exist. Wait, I was supposed to let you come to your own conclusions. My bad.
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/macho-super-ponzi/#comments
  25. PodPeople Member

20ubdj6.png

3486gzq.jpg

219ukqo.jpg

jfg45l.jpg
    Disney: Mission Space
  26. RightOn Member

love it!
    you need Cruise sitting in that gyro thingy making one of his faces.
    We all know that he would be left clinging to this thing and crying once COS folds.
  27. Anonymous Member

hey COS members....
    Disney is cheaper yah dern fools!
  28. Anonymous Member

I never thought I'd see the day someone was advocating that Disney was a cheaper deal, but then I met the CoS
  29. Anonymous Member

Oh, I hear that. And believe you me, I'm looking forward to a fuckton of Mai Tai's soon. Not at the beach, but poolside at the Ft. Harrison, toasting to a better society. A society without scientology, Inc.

Hope to see you there.
  30. RightOn Member

31. Anonymous Member

Ex-Disney imagineers worked on the Super Power project.
  32. RightOn Member

double post and cocks
  33. DeathHamster Member

They have one of those in the gym in a couple episodes of Star Trek: Enterprise. (I don't really want to rewatch the whole series, but I'll see if I can fish for the right one and get a screen cap.)

Perhaps that's where Davie got the idea?
  34. RightOn Member

lol <3
  35. Triumph Member

which poor sap gets to clean up the vomit...on these thrill rides
  36. RightOn Member

sounds like another job for the Sea Orgers :(
    Guess they will tell the loons who signed up for it that they are getting rid of more thetans?
    Or ask them not to eat before they go on the Loon-a-tron.

I hope the media tries to ask Travolta and Cruise if they will be going on these COS "rides" and what they hope to get out of the lunacy
  37. PodPeople Member

They probably have their own at home! I'll bet for public it would take weeks just to sign all the legal disclaimer forms. Inspections would be tricky, no? And requirements for a doctor's okay I'm sure, but will a sci chiropractor's sig be acceptable, and would he/she even be willing to take the fall? Even so, just take a look at these wealthy patrons and notice they're all middle age and older. There will/would be serious shit happening and all the disclaimer forms in the world is not going to stop an investigation if too many "bodies in the shop" come out mangled or corpsed.
  38. Anonymous Member

Love the comments! They're all like this. Well-informed public is well-informed.

Page 1 of 2

12Next

Hubbard was an excellent confidence trickster. I got involved with this "cult" once and all they ever spoke of was money. Nice building though.
    - Dr Robin Guthrie, York, 28/9/2011 7:30
    Click to rate Rating 564
    Report abuse

Hello, I'm a complete idiot. Where do I sign up???
    - Barry, Motherwell, 28/9/2011 8:24
    Click to rate Rating 553
    Report abuse

Their gullibility is beyond belief
    - BrianM, Suffolk, gone to hell in a handcart 'cos we couldn't afford the petrol, 28/9/2011 7:44
    Click to rate Rating 488
    Report abuse

Gullible Nutters
    - Iz, UK, 28/9/2011 7:48
    Click to rate Rating 403
    Report abuse

These people have more money than sense as someone without money wouldn't get a look in.
    - Alan, Huddersfield, 28/9/2011 7:57
    Click to rate Rating 391
    Report abuse

What a load of mumbo jumbo!
    - Chaz, Rainham Essex, 28/9/2011 7:57
    Click to rate Rating 353
    Report abuse

Brainwashing at it's finest.
    - Navytown, Seattle, WA USA, 28/9/2011 9:27
    Click to rate Rating 164
    Report abuse

tax dodging at its most entertaining
    - Lee, Brighton, 28/9/2011 9:25
    Click to rate Rating 157
    Report abuse

One of the best scams ever perpetrated. Brilliant
    - Bob, Havant, 28/9/2011 9:39
    Click to rate Rating 138
    Report abuse

Ha Ha Ha, best laugh I've had all day! These rich muppets have really been taken to the cleaners.
    - AndyF, Birmingham, 28/9/2011 9:22
    Click to rate Rating 132
  39. incog712 Member

I'll just leave this here...