Customize

LIVE REPORT: from today demonstration 6/21 -- (part3)

Discussion in 'News And Current Events' started by I Ran Hubbard, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Somebody Blanked the page, it was full of info less then 8 mintues ago
  2. 188th bungled

# Tomorrow at 4pm everybody in all parts of country telephone and report street protests where there is none #Iranelection RT RT RTless than 10 seconds ago from web
    #
    Report anti Gov activits who do not exist to Republican Guard or Baseej - send them looking for 'black beans' - #Iranelection RT RT RT1 minute ago from web
    #
    start to confuse militia - telephone Republican Guard and tell them there is march in your street when there is none - #Iranelection RT RT3 minutes ago from web
    #
    Ppl stop working - go to work if you must - but do nothing - bring all Gov offices to halt - #Iranelection RT6 minutes ago from web
  3. tim new Member

almost 5 am in Tehran

Most of the people in Tehran and Iran will not yet know of the Guardian Council's admission as to the vote fraud - it is not quite 5 am in Tehran.

What will happen as the word spreads?

Should be an interesting day for news out of Iran

Guardian Council: Over 100% voted in 50 cities
  4. Btw, reliable twitter source is back and pissed.
  5. Tomorrow at 4pm telephone Republican Guard Baseej with false reports all over city #Iranelection RT RT RTless than 10 seconds ago from web
  6. which one? I have serveral I follow now and confused on wat goes on.
  7. # Ppl store medication in your homes - our soldiers will need medicine - #Iranelection RT RT RTless than a minute ago from web
    #
    If there is tear gas - burn cars - smoke protects you from tear gas - #Iranelection RT RT RT3 minutes ago from web
  8. NeverGiveUp Member

9. The admission could be used to ease the anger over Neda (and other martyrs) and make this about the election once more. theoretically they might be able to find some compromise in terms of the election whereas they probably couldn't find middle ground on the murders and abuses.
  10. gtfo and start a diff thread for this crap.
  11. # Gov want ppl to act on their own so they can identify who u r. Wait to hear of mass plans
  12. yes, makes me wonder if it's really the same person

13. The source GJCN.org yes we are christian, but we support freedom everywhere! Don't hate just because! LOL i have a muslim brother in law! We get along JUST FINE! Best of friends!
  14. yes I wonder that too, hopefully it is
  15. Guerrilla Member

I hope this doesn't clutter the forum but the Iranian people are making me proud to be a member of the human race. Watching the progress coming out and seeing what the Iranian people are doing and how much this movement is progressing is just amazing. Viva Iran!
  16. Amen to that, This is the human race and these proud people are showing what it is to be human and want the freedom they so badly need.
  17. Christians support for IRAN FREEDOM!!!

Latest Images from Iran Protests - Part 1

Latest Images from Iran Protests Part 2

Latest pictures from Iran Part 3

GJCN.org (Global Jesus Christ Network) Supports Iran in it's freedom! Above all else we believe in freedom, just because it's a Christian website does not mean we don't support freedom and peace loving Muslims! True Christians love God and freedom! GO IRAN!

Also on the top/right of the GJCN.org website you can submit news tips, pictures, etc you can also email me at sysop AT gjcn.org with your news/pictures I will re-post them for you!
  18. NeverGiveUp Member

I think you've made things clear with your religious diatribe.

Thanks for the links.
  19. Swarm Theory Member

I offer my home to PK if he ever decides to leave the free Iran to visit with my humble family!!!
  20. tim new Member

21. What is going on in Iran will someday happen in the USA.
  22. NeverGiveUp Member

Let's stick to news and help links.

Thanks.
  23. # Gov will respond with electric power cuts - prepare and have gas cylinders at home or gasoline for light/cooking #Iranelection RT3 minutes ago from web
    #
    Expect food shortage - transport stoppage - money shortage in bank #Iranelection RT RT RT4 minutes ago from web
    #
    Soon Mousavi will announce full national strikes, probably starting with Petrochemical - prepare for this #Iranelection RT RT RT5 minutes ago from web
    #
    If u have CB radio only use when moving - never in fixed location - always off when at base - #Iranelection7 minutes ago from web
    #
    if you see helicopter - burn tyres - as much as possible in many location - #Iranelection RT RT RT8 minutes ago from web
    #
    Do everything possible to confuse Gov forces - give false info - block telephone lines #Iranelection RT9 minutes ago from web
    #
    Monday - all day all car lights to stay on to show unity and support for Sea of Green - #Iranelection19 minutes ago from web
    #
    Ppl - if possible buy CB radio for communication between groups - we have these - #Iranelection RT RT RT23 minutes ago from web
    #
    Ppl store medication in your homes - our soldiers will need medicine - #Iranelection RT RT RT24 minutes ago from web
    #
    If there is tear gas - burn cars - smoke protects you from tear gas - #Iranelection RT RT RT27 minutes ago from web
    #
    Tomorrow at 4pm telephone Republican Guard Baseej with false reports all over city #Iranelection RT RT RT28 minutes ago from web
  24. # People of Iran - THIS IS THE DAWN - This is the new begining - have hope and prepare - #Iranelection RT RT RTless than 20 seconds ago from web
    #
    Gov will respond with electric power cuts - prepare and have gas cylinders at home or gasoline for light/cooking #Iranelection RT5 minutes ago from web
  25. tim new Member

26. we must now leave our connection becos the owners will soon be coming - but we always find a way ALWAYS #Iranelection1 minute ago from web
  27. jtreglio Member

Don't throw me in the biar patch. . .

Now that would be a dumb idea - people who don't strike will be pi. . .err, nevermind. Turning off the electricity in response to a general strike would be completely demoralizing and the government should absolutely do it. Oh, how I hope the government doesn't do that. The protests would totally stop immediately.

28. LOOOL, owowowowowow I hurt something.
  29. # Allah Akbar va Rahmatulla - peace be upon you - thank you our people and supporters #Iranelection1 minute ago from web
    #
    if u wantto help but are frightened of the streets - give blood - that is big help #Iranelection Sea of Green2 minutes ago from web
    #
    If you catch militia - do not use violence do not kill him - treat him as your brother - #Iranelection RT RT RT4 minutes ago from web
  30. Arrests show struggle among Iran's clerics - Iran- msnbc.com

31. stop the hate please. no place for it here.
  32. irving thrifty

Protest against Ahmadinejad in Berlin today:

33. .................
  34. Hopefully. We can't live forever in this rotten system.
  35. NeverGiveUp Member

Please Don't Make Me Sick...

Ingratitude and ignorance at BEST.

God why can't we stick to news instead of inflaming opinions.

persianq | 24/7 Updates From Iran|Video Stream
  36. Oh please. For all the faults of our government, we are completely free to do and say almost anything we want.
  37. Yes BUT the focus of this is for NEWS FROM IRAN. not self promoted hatred or egoism or fracking religious debates.
  38. I can't stress enough how much I agree here, if militia are caught to treat them as a brother. I saw a video where exactly that happened earlier and I think it's the greatest way this battle can be won.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.