Customize

LIVE REPORT: from today demonstration 6/22 -- (part4)

Discussion in 'News And Current Events' started by I Ran Hubbard, Jun 21, 2009.

1. it seems that basiji guards are here to stay...theyve put 10 of them on every corner.
    tomorrow 4pm infront of parliment....im not going though...very very far from me.
  2. ^that is so true. And, the next three days may just full more steam to the people's cause.

RT Mousavi - There is nothing to fear - if asked - YOU ARE ONLY GOING SHOPPING - #Iranelection RT RT RT #gr88
  3. It feels like the protesters are getting tired!
    I don't kow but I really hope that they are gonna make a powerful protest tomorrow.
  4. hangerhead Member

5. Mossadegh Member

Striking is the most potent weapon, if they can communicate the details of a general strike to key sectors like oil and convince them to strike with the people, then the authorities are screwed since all their salaries are paid by oil revenues.
  6. small balls....hes just begging to khamenei to let him keep his job or get promoted...
    fuck him anyways.
  7. New video showing a woman in Iran without a head scarf, wearing a revealing dress

IF YOU WANNA FIGHT THE ISLAMISTS - EDUCATE THEIR WOMEN, AN OLD SAYING GOES...
    I NOW MUST ADD - LET THEM FREE AND LOVE, PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING SHALL COME...

A fantastic vid showing one iranian women showing off right in the streets of Teheran....
    I have posted a vid where protesters give one police flowers and the crowd applaud him for that.
    Flowers and Women - a good tactic!
    What in hell could those old mullahs put against that....
    Khameini probably will flee to Gaza...(he cant stand such things)

I dont know but maybe its time to change the strategy - and cut the losses...
    Now maybe its time for tactics like strike, civil obediance, small sabotage and let the women show their beaty when they can....
    Then mobilize over 2 weeks and pull that general-strike that will create a standstill...
    (just couple of thoughts from abroad)
    Iranian wears brazen clothing 2:15
    CNN's Ivan Watson reports on a new video showing a woman in Iran without a head scarf, wearing a revealing dress.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
  8. Propaganda page. The regime is try to fight against anon. It is a loosing battle and no one will believe this bs other than people all ready lost to the cause (young and old and government officials.)
  9. i doubt it that they let them even think about it.
    بازاری ها هم که با خودشونن.
  10. tim new Member

Without having verifiable identities, always question the negativity posts. Iran Gov't would love for people to believe they can't win. The opposite is true. The existing regime is finished. The people no longer believe them or support them.

Friedman: "All the shahs horses and all the shahs men, couldnt put his regime back together again."

That should probably be changed to "All the Khomeineis horses and all the Khomeineis men, couldnt put his regime back together again."

It is finished. We are just watching and waiting to see "how" and "when". He has burned his bridges; he has nowhere to go but down.

People of Iran, the people outside of Iran support you and believe in you as do most of the people inside Iran. Keep the faith.

never doubt in the darkness that which you believed in the light Stephen Lawhead
  11. hangerhead Member

12. Any new news?
    It's awfully quiet! Maybe it is the calm before the storm..
  13. FrontPage Interviews guest today is Roozbeh Farahanipour

FrontPage Magazine - Candles for a Martyr
    Candles for a Martyr
    By: Jamie Glazov
    FrontPageMagazine.com | Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FrontPage Interviews guest today is Roozbeh Farahanipour, an Iranian journalist, democracy activist, former political prisoner in Iran and head of Marze Por Gohar Party (MPG), an Iranian opposition party seeking the establishment of a secular republic in Iran. He was a student leader in the 1999 uprising, just one year after creating MPG.
  14. Blessings

Blessings from the creator of the universe to those who fight for freedom and a voice. I have been sick and sad watching people that I do not know, feeling kinship for people of a different country, religion, skin color, and language. I feel a kinship to them, and yet I am not there, I have done nothing, and do not deserve to be called brother to such brave people.

These people owe me nothing, and have nothing to thank me for, but I thank them. The beauty of freedom versus the horror of oppression is an object lesson for the world. My mind has been consumed with the brave people of Iran. I never knew these people had such strength and beauty, such a voice. Even though I have done nothing to earn the friendship of these people, they have earned my admiration. I hope to strike such a blow for freedom in my lifetime.

Blessings to you all! May you have the strength to see the other side.

Blessings to you all! I weep for you, hope for you, and I am so proud of people like you who have taken the greatest risks possible to have your voice be heard.

Blessings to you all!
  15. Naser Amir Nejad, 23, Aerospace engineering student of SRBIAU was one of the martyrs of Saturday In order to receive Naser's body, his family was asked for $5000 & written notice they won't file a complaint

RIP NASER
  16. dom_perignon Member

17. from-iran Member

18. from-iran Member

news

i heard in Baharestan n Sarjeshme was someting going on 2day, wait for details
  19. Just wondering in your area where their more shouting from the roof tops tonight or less?
  20. from-iran Member

answer

well it s not like that , it jst happend on sat. n last mon.
    bt they keep arresting people ,i heard this Thu. will be a huge protest in diffenet places , i heard about some suggested spots bt waiting for confirmation
  21. Thank you and as always be safe and our prayers are with you.
  22. Iran fellow Iranians take the battery out of your phone after sending video or pics so the goverment can't find you after!!! URGENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. from-iran Member

24. tim new Member

Many people in Iran are being blocked from facebook. Would this site still be open to them or is it being blocked also?

Anyone know? Should we rebroadcast Mousavi's posts on FB here? or elsewhere?
  25. hangerhead Member

khamenei apparently has granted up to 5 days for votes to be re-examined in 10% only. (feeling is this is just to see if people lose energy before saying not enough problems with votes).
  26. Mousavi 'under 24-hour guard-tactics of non-violent protest and civil disobedience

Mohesen Makhmalbaf Rome, June 23, 2009
    Mohsen Makhmalbaf has been appointed the official spokesman of Mir-Hossein Moussavi's campaign abroad. He is an Iranian film director, writer, editor, and producer. He is currently the president of the Asian Film Academy.

Mohesen Makhmalbaf Rome, June 23, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuWvHDfzOZI&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Mohesen Makhmalbaf Rome, June 23, 2009[/ame]
    Mousavi 'under 24-hour guard' - Middle East, World - The Independent

Mousavi 'under 24-hour guard'

By John Lichfield in Paris

Tuesday, 23 June 2009

The Independent Close
    o DiggDigg
    o del.icio.usdel.icio.us
    o FacebookFacebook
    o RedditReddit
    o GoogleGoogle
    o Stumble UponStumble Upon
    o FarkFark
    o NewsvineNewsvine
    o YahooBuzzYahooBuzz
    o BeboBebo
    o MixxMixx
    o Independent MindsIndependent Minds
    * Print
    * Email
    * Text Size
    o Normal
    o Large
    o Extra Large

The Iranian opposition leader Mirhossein Mousavi is under 24-hour guard by secret police and no longer able to speak freely to supporters, according to the film director Mohsen Makhmalbaf.
    Related articles

* Britain expels two Iranian diplomats
    * Neda the tragic face of Iran's uprising
    * Robert Fisk: Symbols are not enough to win this battle
    * People's revolt left to defiant hundreds
    * Benjamin Netanyahu: The Iranian people have expressed a deep desire for freedom

Mr Makhmalbaf, 52, an informal spokesman abroad for the protest in Iran, said that Mr Mousavi was not under arrest but "he has security agents, secret police with him all the time. He has to be careful what he says."

In a telephone interview, Mr Makhmalbaf, the director of the 2001 film Kandaha, denied suggestions that the protests against the re-election of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad were losing steam.

"The regime, arguably, is losing ground, not the protests," he said. "Ordinary Iranians are openly rejecting the legitimacy and power of Ayatollah Khamanei. That is entirely new, unheard of."

Mr Makhmalbaf, a friend of Mr Mousavi for 20 years, said that there were reports from Iran that some of the militia deployed to suppress protest were "speaking Arabic". "That is unconfirmed but it suggests that the regime is unable to trust its own security forces to repress the Iranian people," he said. "It suggests that people are being used from abroad."

Mr Makhmalbaf is touring Europe to try to explain events in Iran to the media. He denied reports that he had been formally appointed as a spokesman for Mr Mousavi outside Iran. "I am simply speaking on behalf of all the people who are protesting and dying on the streets of Iran," he said.

Mr Mousasvi's means of communication had been cut off, or confiscated, just after the disputed election, Mr Makhmalbaf said. He had therefore been asked informally to make sure that a true picture of what was happening in Iran reached the outside world.

Asked to explain where the protests might go from here, he said that Mr Mousavi had urged his supporters not to confront the regime directly but to "adopt the tactics of Gandhi, the tactics of non-violent protest and civil disobedience".
    .........continue
  27. :mad:

10 years old child died from getting sprayed with teargas in his face!!

28. You've already posted this same message 3 times! I smell a rat! It's not over at all. The Iranian spirit is too strong to break.
  29. from-iran Member

answer

well ,ye face,book along with zillion websies are filtered here , bt lots of people r gettin to know how to bypass the filter (there 2 different types of filters n sensors here) so it s good to mention their news here
  30. not blocked for me.
  31. from-iran Member

answer

i guess they havnt found this website or the didnt take it seriously or they r monitoring it , according to intel , they prefer to monitor things
  32. ammo filter baaf havent seen this yet...hope he will go blind forevr
  33. from-iran Member

news

i heard they arrested 10 -20 people jst fo r their weblogs
    so i ask admin to protect ur server so much plz
  34. Bazar

Bazaars throughout main Iranian cities were mostly closed today
    Mousavi - every morning at 9am travel to Tehran Bazaar, stop all work and travel with friends & family toward Tehran Bazaar every day at 9am - do NOT wear green - dress normally - bring your children - if stopped u are ONLY going shopping
  35. Its pretty obvious they are watching and monitory it as well as posting at times.
  36. from-iran Member

answer

they hire some bustard hackers to work for them , n some r pushed to do so
  37. hello

im chating from INDIA .... HOW CAN I help IRAN !!!
  38. from-iran Member

to india

dude , i guess who u r , can u pm me , tnx alot
  39. since I posted on this site I've been subject to a shit load of attacks...
    double check your security...