Customize

LIVE REPORT: from today demonstration 6/22 -- (part4)

Discussion in 'News And Current Events' started by I Ran Hubbard, Jun 21, 2009.

1. =

"Majid Dari, student was arrested."
  2. DanX Member

While many question the election results, Ahamadinezhad is busy recruiting for his cabinet
  3. DanX Member

توجه: مراسمی برای ندا در هیچ مسجدی برگزار نمی شود چون به مساجد دستور داده اند حق برگزاری این مراسم را ندارند
  4. The clerics in Qom now appear to have an unbridgable fracture amongst the clerics

ThreatsWatch.Org: RapidRecon: Regime Change Iran: Movement Seeks to Eliminate 'Supreme Leader' Position

Why does this matter for Iran and Iranians? Pay close attention here, for Iraq's Sistani carries great weight among the Iranian Shi'a faithful.

Sistani's appeal does not end at the Iraqi border, as Iranians increasingly observe his leadership with interest and fondness. Some are "intrigued by the more freewheeling experiment in Shi'ite empowerment taking place across the border in Iraq," which is fundamentally different in approach than the Iranian theocratic brand of dictated observance and obedience. The Boston Globe's Anne Barnard reports that within Tehran's own central bazaar, "an increasing number of merchants are sending their religious donations, a 20 percent tithe expected from all who can spare it, to Iraq's most senior Shi'ite cleric."

If that didn't quite sink in, go read that paragraph again. many Iranian merchants have been sending their 20% tithes to Sistani, not Khamenei. Since at least 2007.

Anonym URL

Regime Change Iran. It's not just a slogan for the Persian diaspora. It's coming.
  5. DanX Member

twitt: "There is a massive, massive, massive police presence - their presence is really intimidating"
  6. =

"Note: The ceremony for the call can not be held because no mosque mosques ordered events do not have the right"
  7. Well it worked didn't it?

My feeling is the protests will fizzle out over this coming week, people will get tired and the police are not splintering at all.
  8. ^ continued

In the end we will all look stupid for believing any form of regime change is possible in Iran. It is very entrenched.
  9. ^My feeling is you are getting a government paycheck
  10. nildor Member

Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi speaks on the political unrest in Irans ruling clerical class at a National Press Club event.

NOW on C-Span
    C-SPAN Live Stream - C-SPAN
  11. Reza Pahlavi on Video in Washington

CNN.com Live

Watch Now!
  12. nildor Member

more about Reza Pahlavi (from wikipedia)

13. DanX Member

هلی کوپتر ها بیشتر از روزهای گذشته بر فراز آسمان تهران در پروازند
  14. you having fun analyzing the situation from behind the monitor?
    //
    come here, take a stone and we will see how many seconds it takes before you piss in your pants...me myself dont dare to go out anymore after what i experienced two days ago...im sure other poeple are no diffrent.
  15. DanX Member

بر درب مسجد الرشا در نیلوفر نوشته شده: مراسم ندا صالحی اینجا برگزار نمی شود وما هم اطلاع نداریم کجا برگزار می شود
  16. DanX Member

نیروهای نظامی برای متفرق کردن مردم مدام تیراندازی هوایی می کنند
  17. DanX Member

Neda's fiance told BBC Persian TV she was buried yesterday and her family are not allowed to hold a memorial ceremony for her.
  18. vienna Member

Let us assume your feeling acts out as fact: the regime in no way can return the country to "normality" - because there is too much evidence circulating "out there" proving them wrong, proving their violence towards the Iranian people - that will lead to a growing and even more uncontrollable backlash of the people. If normality does not return, the same backlash will occur. For the momentary proponents of the regime it is a no-win situation.

That's enough of debating on my part in this thread - gladly in another, fitting one.
  19. I myself am a supporter of the protests, but i don't see how the regime can be toppled hundreds of thousands everyday
  20. The son of shah and the modjahed

This groups are just talking and think they are good for Iran. But no body wants them! Espacially not when Waliat is standing in front of an american flag. Where is the persian flag?
    And the modjahed, this stupid fatherland betrayer...!
    Please help the people of iran and no political groups like this!
  21. nildor Member

The Associated Press: Amateur video turns woman into icon of Iran unrest

22. DanX Member

23. DanX Member

24. DanX Member

نیرهای نظامی و لباس شخصی ها برای متفرق کردن مردم از گاز اشک آور و باتوم و گاز فلفل استفاده می کنند
  25. dom_perignon Member

26. DanX Member

27. hangerhead Member

Families of UK embassy staff being withdrawn by UK govt.
    Source: BBC World news.
  28. DanX Member

29. DanX Member

مسوولان پزشکی قانونی بخشی از اعضای بدن ندا را گرفته و نداده اند
  30. DanX Member

فوری: لباس شخصی ها به محل روزنامه کلمه حمله کرده اند
  31. it took about 17 years for the shah regime to fall...revolutions dont succeed in days or weeks...this was just the spark...
  32. DanX Member

بسیاری از اعضای روزنامه کلمه هم اکنون در ساختمان این روزنامه مبحوس هستند
  33. 1/4 starters

Exactly, this is the beginning of something great. The struggle for Iranian democracy dates back nearly a hundred years to Reza Shah's rise to power. This is greatness in the making and the spark has surely been united.
  34. tim new Member

One reason I own a MAC!

For those with PCs Pandasoftware has a free online scanner that will find both spyware and viruses; if you don't own Pandasoftware you will have to manually remove the spyware but it tells you where it is hiding. Panda Software's online scanner in my experience is better than others I used to clean my brother's computer and others who use PCS and not MACS
  35. easy way online to have green overlay or green riboon on your avatar.

easy way online to have green overlay or green riboon on your avatar.

Show Support For #IranElection on Twitter

Show support for the people who fight for democracy at Iran, and change your Twitter avatar to have green overlay or green riboon (green is the official color of the movement).

All you need to do is click here to add green overlay or to click here to add a green ribbon and your avatar will be updated and a support Tweet will posted on your behalf ("Show support for #iranelection add green overlay to your Twitter avatar with 1-click.
  36. DanX Member

یکصد و هشتاد روزنامه نگار با انتشار بیانیه ای با ابراز نگرانی از
    وضعیت کشور اعلام کردند که به دلیل فشار دولت ، قادر به انجام وظیفه نیستند
    180 newspaper reporters have made a statement about being concerned for the current situation
  37. DanX Member

Laleh Park and Shiroudi Stadium have become the command center to organize anti-riot police and plain clothes RT
  38. DanX Member

تا دقایقی دیگر بیانیه جدید مهدی کروبی منتشر می شود
    Minutes from other Karroubi new statement will be published
  39. DanX Member

BBC Persia 180 journalists in Iran released statement sayin they cnt do their job due 2 govt restrictions
  40. DanX Member

از تبریز اخبار به شدت نگران کننده ای میرسد اخباری چون روز شنبه تهران
    Frightening reports coming from Tabriz (Mousavi’s hometown); they resemble Saturday’s massacre in Tehran